Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-27-2007, 04:58 PM

penguinluvr91 is on a distinguished road

does anyone notice that on this new song her voice sounds just like in the concert cd and then when you listen to Gourmandises or Mes Courants Électriques and her voice sounds different.....
Old 09-27-2007, 04:58 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killian View Post
This is going to sound really cheesy, but I want to thank you guys. If, it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know so much about her, I wouldn't have heard about her new album, I wouldn't have heard about her radio appearance. I would have missed it all, but for all of you. So thanks to you all, and a big pat on the back.
I have to agree, Killian. Thanks, guys ! ! !

She is so beautiful, and it was so nice to hear her voice and her laugh again. It's hard to find the right words say about it, it's overwhelming.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:38 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
This is the part that caught my attention So she is in the process of trying to put a new concert tour in motion. Freaking awesome!
I want to be careful about that there. Remember, I'm not 100% certain that's what's being said.

I'm fairly sure what the DJ said was that the song would sound great in concert. Alizée's reply was that she is "exploding to do it" and can't wait.

What I'm not sure about is whether the "in concert" they're thinking of is a full scale concert, or just a live performance for promo reasons.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:47 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post
What I'm not sure about is whether the "in concert" they're thinking of is a full scale concert, or just a live performance for promo reasons.
In terms of anything happening soon, I would say the latter. But did he use the words "en concert"? If so, then she may have taken it the way you did, and I'm pretty sure she is in fact "exploding" to do that! Just don't expect it real soon.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 09-27-2007, 05:51 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
In terms of anything happening soon, I would say the latter. But did he use the words "en concert"? If so, then she may have taken it the way you did, and I'm pretty sure she is in fact "exploding" to do that! Just don't expect it real soon.
He did indeed use the word "concert." The word she used in reply was "eclater" which translates as "busting out" or "exploding." We've heard her use it before, on Fun TV, describing how she was acting with the drums in her JPVA video that her friends thought was funny.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:58 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post
True. Here was the train of thought I was entertaining. Jenifer's second album was released with the concert tour schedule printed into the CD case (it is just behind where the CD is mounted, not a removable insert). I was thinking that if a 4th album is already in the very preliminary stages (which it might be if they're looking at a release in or two years from now) then they might already be sending out the probes for setting up a concert tour in conjunction. Just because the public is just now coming up on Psychédélices, doesn't mean that Team Alizée isn't already putting preliminary strokes on what is next to come. As for as the record company and tour people are concerned, I still think they are going to wait to see how this album does before green-lighting anything, but Team Alizée might be looking ahead anyway.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:03 PM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

Ha, I love you guys! Her third album hasn't already been released and you're already planning her fourth album and associated tour. That's forward thinking for you!

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:36 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Third album and associated tour. I'm not waiting for a 4th.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:56 PM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Just got home and able to listen to the audio from the radio not to metion seeing the new pictures Thanks for those recording and those translating I appreciate it. She looks great and sounds great, I am so happy right now.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 09-27-2007, 09:54 PM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

She's Back!!!!!!!!!!

I had to say it. I am so excited. I am actually getting to hear new audio of Lili talking in an interview. It is so awsome getting to experience all of this in real time, and not after it all happens!

Lili I am so extremely happy you are back. Your new single rocks!