Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-26-2007, 11:43 PM
Est. 11-10-2007

DirtyACE is on a distinguished road

I doubt she'd sit there through the interview explaining the intricacies of the MJ video. She just gave an answer that's easy for the general public to wrap they're mind around.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:01 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post
Well, we just got our first words straight from her regarding interpreting this video. It doesn't cover the lady in black, but she said in the "Swiss interview" we just got that in her version, Juliet doesn't want to be busied with Romeo, and would rather hang out with her friends. She says it's "an invitation to party."

Très interessant, oui ?
Like I said, it's French "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".
Yeah, with the director's cut and the end scene where the hooded woman kisses Juliette and then Juliette disappears, it looks like that interpretation was right on. I don't care for that cut, though it helps us understand a bit better or confirms the intention of the video/story. The old Juliette disappears and a new one walks off free of her past and it's entanglements, with a new spirit, unmasked. Hmm, is Alizée trying to tell us something about her own life?

Merci Fanny
Old 12-13-2007, 03:54 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

I hope no one minds me posting this here, I don't see a better video posted... Hey, what's that Mexican doing going up the balcony?

<object codebase="http://go.divx.com/plugin/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab" classid="clsid:67DABFBF-D0AB-41fa-9C46-CC0F21721616" height="368" width="640">

<embed type="video/divx" src="http://video.stage6.com/1882132/.divx" pluginspage="http://go.divx.com/plugin/download/" showpostplaybackad="false" custommode="Stage6" autoplay="false" height="368" width="640"></object>

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Last edited by Jess; 12-13-2007 at 04:33 PM..
Old 01-18-2010, 01:39 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Post Corsican reference?

In the two years this thread has been alive, no one has talked about the beverages of which Alizée sings:

"Mademoiselle Juliette aimerait faire la fête champagne à sabrer coke à décapsuler"

I may be reaching here, but this could be a tortured reference to Vin Mariani, the creation of Corsican-born chemist Angelo Mariani. The identification is far from perfect, as Vin Mariani was based on Bordeaux, not (sparkling) Champagne. Also, I doubt the ladies at the party in MJ would look half as zoned out as many do if they had tanked up on Vin Mariani, rather than some other drink!

Postscript: The Alizée profile here alleges that Coca-Cola is her favorite drink. How appropriate, given that Vin Mariani, the beverage most tied by history to Corsica, is its ancestor.

Last edited by FanDeAliFee; 01-20-2010 at 03:13 PM..
Old 02-20-2010, 11:55 AM

Smile Some cinematic inspiration for the MJ video?

I recently read the allegation dated "01/2001" <a href="http://www.alizee-fanpage.com/de/node/666">here</a> that Alizée<blockquote><i>...attended the premier of the musical "Roméo & Juliette". Very cool, she even signed autographs for fans during the intermission. [saying] "I love musicals, I love history. Cécilia and Damien are very kind. They get along well."</i></blockquote>This references the <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0410532/">French film <i>Roméo & Juliette</i></a>, nominally released early the <i>next</i> year according to the IMDB. There are some <a href="http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=C%C3%A9cilia+Damien+Sargue+Ca ra&search_type=&aq=f">short excerpts on YouTube</a> from this <i>musical</i> film. One could <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0410532/board/thread/88709864?d=126844178&p=1#126844178">still buy</a> the film a year ago, but it was rather expensive. It would be interesting to see if one might recognize some particular influence of it in the <i> Mademoiselle Juliette</i> music video.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:30 AM
Hero

Nafas is on a distinguished road
Default Mind control

I'll try to explain what references there are in the MJ video with wonderland and mind control. You should watch the Director's Cut btw
It has the kissing scene in it, which is a critical scene in my review.

First of all, I think that Alizée doesn’t have anything to do with all this, the director and the one who created the script are the bad guys :P (that’s why I asked some time ago who the “elite” are which Alizée has connections with according to technikart magazine ..)

First scene:
At first you see Alizée sitting on the balcony, while a young man is approaching. They are smiling to each other, and the man wants to meet her, however this doesn’t happen. The black madame takes Alizée inside the mansion, and the man who climbs up the balcony can't reach her.

What does this means?
The mansion is a symbol for Alizée mind. The man wants to reach her, but he can't.. she been taken into her mind and for the real world, outside her mind, she's absent minded..

Second scene:
She enters the mansion, which is decorated with all kinds of personal stuff (Tinkerbell and candies..) and nice lady's. However she can't stay and has to move on the next room by a madame dressed in black.

what does this mean?
This is wonderland. When someone is being mind controlled the first thing what happens is that the person must feel comfortable and happy, they have to imagine a fake wonderland with nice things (you can still see this when someone is put under hypnosis, the subject is put i a nice chair and feels comfortable). The nice lady's are also fakes, they don't have any emotion on their faces, there is no live in them. When Alizée is in wonderland it's time for the next step. The madame in black takes her to the next layer of her mind.

Thirth scene:
Alizée and the madame in black are now in the second room. The room has a black/white pattern and we see a short reference to Mylene (the 2 bathing lady's). After this room we have an last shot on a all the mindless lady's.

what does this means?
The second room has a checkerboard floor. These floors are used by freemasons at the center of their lodges and is a very strong symbol. You could look it up on Google. The floor represents the arrival of the madame and Alizée in Alizée's inner mind. When they move on to the next room we see the made-up mindless lady's again, their roll will become clear in the next scene..

Last Scene:
In the last scene we see all the mindless lady, the madame and Alizée ready to dance. they start to dance, first friendly and after a while against eachother.. then 2 ladies (one in black other in pink) start to fight each other, the fight gets intense, and after a while the whole groups falls down, except for Alizée and the madame. The madame kiss Alizée and she kisses back. After the kiss only the madame remains and trow of her mask.

What does this last scene means?
the mindless lady's in pink are ragments of Alizée's brain, or her personality. All the pink lady's together create Alizée, so is same for the madame in black. She is made up out of all the lady's in black. Alizée get confronted with the madame in black and what she represents and is made of (the lady's in black).

When someone is mind controlled the subject get to accept a new personality which is programmed to do a specific task (sexslaves are created this way very often) or listen to specific someones (CIA have done this in the cold war a lot to create human robots for missions).

What started as a dance soon become a fight, Alizée doens't wants to give up her personality. After the black chick strikes a hit in the face of a lady in pink everybody drops dead: The mindcontrolles use force to let Alizée accept her new personality. On, what seems, command everything drops dead, Alizée has given up, she's to tired to fight the controllers and her new personality: the black madame. She gives into her and symbolises it with a kiss. In a instant Alizée is disapeared and the black madame walks away while trowing off her mask. Alizée has become the black madame... the mind is now in controll..

Well what do you guys think? I think its clear those ppl who wrote the script and created the vid had some dark intentions.. Look up http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3181 and watch the vid, its almost the same..

groetjes Nafas

- Veni Vedi Vici
Old 03-17-2010, 08:34 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafas View Post
I'll try to explain what references there are in the MJ video with wonderland and mind control. You should watch the Director's Cut btw
It has the kissing scene in it, which is a critical scene in my review.

First of all, I think that Alizée doesn’t have anything to do with all this, the director and the one who created the script are the bad guys :P (that’s why I asked some time ago who the “elite” are which Alizée has connections with according to technikart magazine ..)

First scene:
At first you see Alizée sitting on the balcony, while a young man is approaching. They are smiling to each other, and the man wants to meet her, however this doesn’t happen. The black madame takes Alizée inside the mansion, and the man who climbs up the balcony can't reach her.

What does this means?
The mansion is a symbol for Alizée mind. The man wants to reach her, but he can't.. she been taken into her mind and for the real world, outside her mind, she's absent minded..

Second scene:
She enters the mansion, which is decorated with all kinds of personal stuff (Tinkerbell and candies..) and nice lady's. However she can't stay and has to move on the next room by a madame dressed in black.

what does this mean?
This is wonderland. When someone is being mind controlled the first thing what happens is that the person must feel comfortable and happy, they have to imagine a fake wonderland with nice things (you can still see this when someone is put under hypnosis, the subject is put i a nice chair and feels comfortable). The nice lady's are also fakes, they don't have any emotion on their faces, there is no live in them. When Alizée is in wonderland it's time for the next step. The madame in black takes her to the next layer of her mind.

Thirth scene:
Alizée and the madame in black are now in the second room. The room has a black/white pattern and we see a short reference to Mylene (the 2 bathing lady's). After this room we have an last shot on a all the mindless lady's.

what does this means?
The second room has a checkerboard floor. These floors are used by freemasons at the center of their lodges and is a very strong symbol. You could look it up on Google. The floor represents the arrival of the madame and Alizée in Alizée's inner mind. When they move on to the next room we see the made-up mindless lady's again, their roll will become clear in the next scene..

Last Scene:
In the last scene we see all the mindless lady, the madame and Alizée ready to dance. they start to dance, first friendly and after a while against eachother.. then 2 ladies (one in black other in pink) start to fight each other, the fight gets intense, and after a while the whole groups falls down, except for Alizée and the madame. The madame kiss Alizée and she kisses back. After the kiss only the madame remains and trow of her mask.

What does this last scene means?
the mindless lady's in pink are ragments of Alizée's brain, or her personality. All the pink lady's together create Alizée, so is same for the madame in black. She is made up out of all the lady's in black. Alizée get confronted with the madame in black and what she represents and is made of (the lady's in black).

When someone is mind controlled the subject get to accept a new personality which is programmed to do a specific task (sexslaves are created this way very often) or listen to specific someones (CIA have done this in the cold war a lot to create human robots for missions).

What started as a dance soon become a fight, Alizée doens't wants to give up her personality. After the black chick strikes a hit in the face of a lady in pink everybody drops dead: The mindcontrolles use force to let Alizée accept her new personality. On, what seems, command everything drops dead, Alizée has given up, she's to tired to fight the controllers and her new personality: the black madame. She gives into her and symbolises it with a kiss. In a instant Alizée is disapeared and the black madame walks away while trowing off her mask. Alizée has become the black madame... the mind is now in controll..

Well what do you guys think? I think its clear those ppl who wrote the script and created the vid had some dark intentions.. Look up http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3181 and watch the vid, its almost the same..

groetjes Nafas
....wow.

That is a very in-depth analysis for the music video.

I can't see any faults in what you've said, but at the same time... I feel we might be looking very deep into it.

MJ is supposed to be about how MJ just wants to have fun and enjoy her self, no? She doesn't care for the battle between the Montagues and the Capulets, etc.

So the way I see it, all those rooms just shows that she wants to enjoy herself. The candies, her favorite Disney icon Tinkerbell, the warm bath, etc. As for the dance battle between the people in the pink and black dresses, I thought it was supposed to represent the feud between the Montague and the Capulets, which is why everyone "dies" after the battle, and only Alizée and the black dress lady is left.

That's just my light brief analysis.
Yours was much more in depth than mine.

Old 07-04-2010, 06:34 AM

Smile FYI - MJ, SIMS 2 edition

What do you think of this new fan production of the original MJ video?

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AW0pVMPHguQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;border =1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AW0pVMPHguQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&amp;border =1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>
Old 07-04-2010, 12:11 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
What do you think of this new fan production of the original MJ video?
Hahahahaha! The sims! I thought it was well done. Interesting and funny.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:47 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Daniel wins,

"ken" fails