Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-23-2010, 06:48 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I plan on going to the store at 2 pm to at least see what's going on. If a line is starting to form, I will join it then. If I meet up with Aron, I will have a hat for him like the one I pictured if he wants to wear it and keep it and if he doesn't mind taking 4 of the cd's I'm buying for other members here and giving them to Alizée to sign along with a list of the names who they are for, then I wil buy her cd for him.
That is really a great gesture Scruffy. Kudos to you friend. I wish both Aaron and you a great time together
Old 03-23-2010, 08:26 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I plan on going to the store at 2 pm to at least see what's going on. If a line is starting to form, I will join it then. If I meet up with Aron, I will have a hat for him like the one I pictured if he wants to wear it and keep it and if he doesn't mind taking 4 of the cd's I'm buying for other members here and giving them to Alizée to sign along with a list of the names who they are for, then I wil buy her cd for him.

Oh, scruffy, any possible way you could get one for me? Please? I will lick your freaking shoes clean! Really, mail them to me with the cd and I will record myself licking them! Really, though, I missed getting the limited edtion, and would LOVE to have an autographed copy of her first cd released during my fanhood! I know it's asking a lot, but I don't have the money for a plane ticket! Please, please, please! Help me out! I can pm you with necissary details.

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 03-23-2010 at 08:34 PM..
Old 03-23-2010, 11:39 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLP View Post
Oh, scruffy, any possible way you could get one for me? Please? I will lick your freaking shoes clean! Really, mail them to me with the cd and I will record myself licking them! Really, though, I missed getting the limited edtion, and would LOVE to have an autographed copy of her first cd released during my fanhood! I know it's asking a lot, but I don't have the money for a plane ticket! Please, please, please! Help me out! I can pm you with necissary details.
he already has 12cd's...dunno how far you will get with this one. But hey at least you are getting the CD
Old 03-24-2010, 01:36 AM

Where am I getting the cd from? I missed the limited edition, and have yet to order the regular one. I was asking scruffy if he could get me an autographed copy. Only way I could get, as I am completely incapable of reaching Paris by next monday.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:16 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

I just wanted to post a list of the names here so if anyone has a problem with the way their name is spelled, I can find out before it's too late.
Thanks,

P.S. I'd like to say thank you for some of the kind notes I've recieved so far with the payments. I just wish I could respond on an individual basis, something time wont permit right now and I pray everything goes well.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-24-2010 at 03:46 PM..
Old 03-24-2010, 03:31 PM

Cool, and should we that can't go do something? Like a... Jsp but a new album release does deserve a celebration, right? If it starts at 2 in Paris, then it would be 8am on the East Coast, right? So, like, most of us should have a chance to see pictures or videos if you post them afterwards, scruffy. I can't wait to see what she looks like now! I LOVED her ponytail in the new MV, but to hear her voice saying a message for us? Awesome! But what does this letter say? I can't read it from my phone, and have no computer access for like the next week. Anywhere I could find it in plain text format?
Old 03-24-2010, 03:32 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I just wanted to post a list of the names here so if anyone has a problem with the way their name is spelled, I can find out before it's too late.
Thanks,

My name is fine(Philip). Good idea to find out now. Thanks
Old 03-24-2010, 11:00 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

My name (Sumit) is correct too Scruffy. Thanks again pal and best of luck for the event. You will do great
Old 03-24-2010, 11:01 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Mine is spelled correctly as well. Thank you very much for this Scruffy.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:05 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

You are da man Scruffy. Looks good.