Old 02-01-2011, 04:34 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Ok, I sent you a PM about it!
Old 02-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
What if there is a private forum where you must gain 100 posts to be able to apply to get into and all forum members who are already in can vote?
-starting off would be the mods/older members to decide who gets in. After that whoever else is in will partake in a democratic type of voting once a member reaches 100 posts.
Kind of just repeated myself but you get the point.

And I am also in favor of deleting the "Her-" threads. If people were worried about Alizée seeing them, then what about noobs?
I like the 100 post requirement. But I don't like having all the people in the section vote on who gets in. I remember way back in middle school some of the teachers chose like 12 people to be in a 'peer counseling' group to help other students with their issues. After awhile the teachers let us vote on who we thought should get in. About 5 people in the group were the so called popular kids and if they brought up a name most of the others agreed since they didn't want to go up against the bully popular people. And of course the new members were there friends. Btw I didn't like the idea of having a group that judges the negative actions of their peers.

This is why I still say the founders and a couple mods decide on who gets in. I think this idea is still reasonable until the mods shake up the entire forum and let people know this isn't a 24/7 playground. I'm usually heavily against mod intervention but I think it's necessary now.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:59 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Eh, the "[MDO] Theory" that Brian01 came up with is actually proving to be quite useful... Check out the last 2 pages of the thread, it seems mature and deep to me: http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...?t=6250&page=4
Old 02-02-2011, 02:55 AM

AceTone is on a distinguished road

There is a section (Cafe Corse) in the English Forum at AF that is only visible to members once signed in; this method separates members from nonmembers. If you worry about the public seeing certain embarrassing threads such as "Her ____", then that's the way to go.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:16 AM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

That would be like our Off-Topic section, except it's not really for Alizée topics (Café Corse isn't either.)

I think it's fine just to delete those topics. They're joke topics really. All the pictures that were posted in them can be found elsewhere.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post

They're joke topics really. All the pictures that were posted in them can be found elsewhere.
Exactly, they are jocular topics. I don't get why people want to delete them when no one bumps them or looks at them. I dont see the point in deleteing old threads that no one has visited for about a year. Besides, they mark a distinct period in this forum's history hehe.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

It's because when you look up the site in search engines some of those threads are shown.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:47 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Exactly, they are jocular topics. I don't get why people want to delete them when no one bumps them or looks at them. I dont see the point in deleteing old threads that no one has visited for about a year. Besides, they mark a distinct period in this forum's history hehe.
Well somebody revived the hair topic today so I googled this site and two of the eight topics are "Her nose" and "Her hair". Two others are the 09 and 10 newest picture threads. If I hadn't been here before my first impression would be that this place is very artificial with probably alot of horndogs. I think there is less of a reason to keep the threads if they aren't being used much but still showing up on search engines, especially if they could be making this place look bad.

I agree with Smith, those kind of threads might as well be deleted. You could replace either of the titles with "Your flavor of the day picture thread."
Old 02-04-2011, 09:38 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

And not only that, but they're somewhat pointless. We can admire her nose all we want to, why make a whole thread?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
If they're jocular and no one looks at them, why keep them? :P

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 02-04-2011 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-04-2011, 09:46 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Suggestion: Can we change the colors of the site to Green and Yellow until Sunday? GO PACKERS!

Continue...

Tags
forum, suggestion box