Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 12-29-2013, 10:42 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Was anyone else able to watch the show on TV5 today?

It was shorter than I thought (though I missed a bit at the beginning I think), and her participation was shorter still. But I did get to watch her get up to sing both songs, and the short interview after each one. With DALS and the Tour De France thing I've watched live streams before but I never saw that Mexican telenovela episode with her in it, so this is I believe, the first time I've ever seen Alizée on TV for real.
Old 12-30-2013, 06:56 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Was anyone else able to watch the show on TV5 today?

It was shorter than I thought (though I missed a bit at the beginning I think), and her participation was shorter still. But I did get to watch her get up to sing both songs, and the short interview after each one. With DALS and the Tour De France thing I've watched live streams before but I never saw that Mexican telenovela episode with her in it, so this is I believe, the first time I've ever seen Alizée on TV for real.
Wow, that must have been great! I only saw the last minute of a show she was on on tv once. I haven't been able to hear the 'other' song yet though.
Old 12-30-2013, 10:37 PM
Against The Current

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Wow, that must have been great! I only saw the last minute of a show she was on on tv once. I haven't been able to hear the 'other' song yet though.
Which tv show was that? And you mean Ce Rêve Bleu?
Yeah it was great, I got my camera out to record some
Not the actual show, download links were posted already, but to record my tv with Alizée on it
Old 12-30-2013, 11:04 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Which tv show was that? And you mean Ce Rêve Bleu?
Yeah it was great, I got my camera out to record some
Not the actual show, download links were posted already, but to record my tv with Alizée on it
Uh, oh. I got my shows mixed up.

I still haven't seen the 'other' song from the Line Renaud show.

And I took this picture of the TV when she was on it. I don't remember what show that was, but it was just ending when I turned the TV on. It was just before 18h on the night before the Fnac thing.

#cheaplowbudgethoteltv picture.
Old 01-01-2014, 11:38 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Another appearance. This is such a great period. Thanks for posting Ray and Fall.

Here's a question I guess only someone like Bigdan, Lapinschous or someone from France can answer. For years, we've heard people say she was a forgotten star in France. Has she again reached the status of what we in America at least, call a houselhold name?
Well , I'm glad you asked, because since Alizée's victory in the DALS final , some of my friends who used to mock me for being such a huge fan of her , started to ask me for video files of the show that I downloaded... ^^

But on the scale of the country, I think the media coverage over her career has increased dramatically and the nature of this coverage also changed in lots of positive ways! She's no longer the attention seeking has-been lolita, but a talented artist in various domains

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 01-01-2014, 10:06 PM
Against The Current

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Uh, oh. I got my shows mixed up.

I still haven't seen the 'other' song from the Line Renaud show.

And I took this picture of the TV when she was on it. I don't remember what show that was, but it was just ending when I turned the TV on. It was just before 18h on the night before the Fnac thing.

#cheaplowbudgethoteltv picture.
Nice! Although it must not have seemed so big since you were going to actually meet her the following day! Great plus though

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Well , I'm glad you asked, because since Alizée's victory in the DALS final , some of my friends who used to mock me for being such a huge fan of her , started to ask me for video files of the show that I downloaded... ^^

But on the scale of the country, I think the media coverage over her career has increased dramatically and the nature of this coverage also changed in lots of positive ways! She's no longer the attention seeking has-been lolita, but a talented artist in various domains
It's a huge relief to read that. Usually it's only the first half of that last sentence. There was a show some time ago where a presenter and a cameraman went out on the street asking what they think of when they hear "Alizée," most if not all of them answering "Lolita." I'd like to see another poll like that today
Old 01-02-2014, 12:10 AM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
With DALS and the Tour De France thing I've watched live streams before but I never saw that Mexican telenovela episode with her in it, so this is I believe, the first time I've ever seen Alizée on TV for real.
So far I've only seen Alizee once on TV. It was Chabada: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L0p5HBlaHY
Quite a different experience than watching videos on PC or live streaming. Great experience.

Quote:
There was a show some time ago where a presenter and a cameraman went out on the street asking what they think of when they hear "Alizée," most if not all of them answering "Lolita." I'd like to see another poll like that today
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTCLQ9zmpFA

12:03 ...

Last edited by comjoz; 01-02-2014 at 12:15 AM..
Old 01-02-2014, 01:55 AM
Against The Current

Quote:
Originally Posted by comjoz View Post
Quite a different experience than watching videos on PC or live streaming. Great experience.[/B]

12:03 ...
Indeed it is! And yup that's the program I was talking about. I would like to see the results of a poll like that taken this month, after all the LE and DALS shows. I bet it would be a different story