Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 03-26-2009, 05:10 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
I didn't understand that message Anyone can explain it? it's too deep for me
Anyone?
Looks like that the admin of the website is saying goodbye to all lillytown.com members aswell as Alizée fans abroad.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:13 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youpidou1 View Post
Looks like that the admin of the website is saying goodbye to all lillytown.com members aswell as Alizée fans abroad.
time shall tell

Old 03-26-2009, 07:40 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

I hope it comes back.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 03-26-2009, 09:18 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Been talking to one of the admins on vent, he said that there been lot of drama and stuff overthere, guess the big boss got pissed or something and is cleaning the forums. His words are Spring cleaning.

Not sure if it closed forever or being modified.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:05 AM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

Ah, spring cleaning.

Sounds like it will come back relatively soon, I have seen some drama from a certain member there, but other than that everything seems fine...though I don't look too deeply on that forum.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:35 AM
The Snowboarder

SimonH is on a distinguished road

Interesting the certain member there is Swedishkid I'm guessing. Nah it definetally involves more then one member.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:51 AM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
Interesting the certain member there is Swedishkid I'm guessing. Nah it definetally involves more then one member.
Like I said, I don't dig too deep on that forum.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:59 AM
M'alizee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
no, he closed the forum because of an other reason, and not because of some members there.
there was another problem

Last edited by M'alizee; 03-27-2009 at 07:03 AM..
Old 04-23-2009, 06:00 PM
The Snowboarder

SimonH is on a distinguished road

Hello Everyone, glad to be back up and Running Again.....

We were asked to make some certain changes to fit the mood of the new album... (We were suppose to be offline till a few weeks later on), but due to recent events that occurred at Alizee's ShowCase in AguasCalientes, Mexico..... We were asked to get back up and dismiss a few rumors that were going around...

So ill do a recap on what happened....

So Alizee arived in Mexico city on thursday the 16th around 7 am... she stayed at the same Hotel President Obama stayed at.... so the place was heavily guarded.....

she flew on friday the 17th to AguasCalientes, arrived at 3:40 PM, where she was greeted by a few crowd of fans... she said hi to them, but once again, her security who is very stricked quickly rushed her into the Black SUV. she spent the rest of the day at meetings and did a bit of sight seeing.

At noon on saturday April 18th (the day of), she had a press conference, for the Aguascalientes local channels and news papers and mexico city news channels... she said she was glad and honored to be in Aguascalientes,
they asked her about her plans were for this year,she said she was working on her knew album, Ect..... (she got criticized for her outfit, which true is very very different from the moi lolita persona, but that is the point, she wants to be seen more adult, and mature...)

So anyways!!!! then the concert started, and it was very late, she did not go on till 12:30 am of the 19th..... and the show ended at 1:30-45 am....

So there have been a great amount of rumors of why alizee started to cry for a few songs at the show, and i can assure you, it has nothing at all to do with her family, or carrer. true she did have one problem that made her get a bit tear eyed, but it has nothing to do at all in any way, to do with her state of being....she is very happy... and she is very happy and honored to be in Mexico, believe me, alizee was anxious to come to mexico, if she did not want to be there, she would not have come....and she was not crying all trough out the concert, it was just the fist couple of songs....then she went off the stage to compose herself, while DJ Karve performed a great Mix... then she came back on stage and did the rest of the show how she knows to do it.... excellent...

and for some reason, every one in the USA unfortunately, is only focusing on the bad things,which that was the only bad thing that happened... this show was very good..... even people who were not part of any forums, were making noise.... it was a great show.... if people were expecting to read, that the crowd went wild and started to jump and scream like we are accustomed too in her other shows... keep in mind this was not a concert, it was a show case.... everyone was in tuxedos... it was a formal thing... so fans could not get too wild... and it was after midnight, so that wears people down too....
i even heard that people thought she was crying because of a big train accident that occurred in mexico city where alot of people got hurt... (LOL not at all)
so please, lets not focus on the small defects and look at the big picture... it was a great show case, and this will do great things for her image... so lets stop spreading all these rumors,... if she wants to explain why she was tear eyed, im sure her record label will officially release something explaining the exact reason....
but take my word for it, nothing bad at alll!!!!!...

AC Mix...

I also wanted to take a moment to thank Rondasx from www.alizee-latino.com for posting in alizee-latino, all the recent news that we could not post due to us being in remodeling.... he really helped us out, by posting all the news that was not said here...

and for those who did not find out..... Yelle (Julie, Grand Marnier) were on www.oh-yelle.com a couple of days ago, and they were chating with her fans..... and our good friend "Jung" made the question, of when Alizee and Yelle were going to work together. to which Yelle answered, that they would love to work with Alizee, all she has to do is Ask.... so its up to Alizee and her record label now... (lets hope they do).... MM and I are doing all we can to make that happen... we are getting closer though!!!!!
Old 04-24-2009, 11:45 AM
Alizee's Future Lover

Weiss is on a distinguished road

He was doing maintenance on it that is why it was down, Lilytownusa is now back up!