Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffyrock2 View Post
Although I post occasionally, the flash chat was my favorite aspect of AA. Since it's now gone...I don't come here like I used to.
Iheard many good things about it. But i still dont fully understand how it was different from Chatbox.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:47 PM
Merci Alizée

Well, it's something that has been happening on the forum from the start. People join the forum and they become inactive after a year or two. Only some people like Roman and Deepwaters have been regular since start. So, it's not surprising. It's hard to maintain same enthusiasm for posting on the forum as everyone has at the start.

As far as people leaving to other forums is concerned, only few people have done so. Most of the people just don't post frequently.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:52 PM

Gotcha...hopefully less people will burn out/not be as busy. I really think it just takes a person a couple days away from the forum and its easy not to get back on if you aren't excited about. Its a sad truth...
Old 10-08-2010, 06:24 PM
FOR[e]VER 9

Joonhyuk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
So I've noticed recently that all those that were active when I first joined.. well, they're all gone. Seriously, I'm going to say all but like 2 of the people that were active back then are still active today, and those 2 are Jalen and Fall, and Fall hasn't been too active recently either.

I miss the old crowd. Not that there's anything wrong with the current guys! (I love ya'll. ) But I'm just saying, it seems like the old generation has died off. It's understandable to be busy, but hey! I'm busy as heck and I still find time to come here. It's a little detrimental to my social life perhaps, but I'm still here.

Not blaming or anything, but just an observation: I feel a lot of them have left here and went to the SNSD forum. I don't know if I'm right or not, but certainly seems like it. Not that there's anything wrong with it, I mean, you find a new interest, you move on. Perfectly natural. Just pointing out what I've observed so far.
stuff happens lol
u should get some msn or aim or something, communicate wit people thru that, more efficient

as for soshified, its kinda true but not completely
so far people that r confirmed to be on soshified or SONES and were previously aamers are thebarrett, srbski, jimmydean, djwise, tern, plaz, tomtentp, mysterieux, przemyslav, narutosoul, v, lucian ro, and such
me too

chuck and ruro and those guys idk what happen

Old 10-08-2010, 06:27 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

I'm still here. And always will be.
I only ever post on topics if i feel like i've got something to contribute. Always have done always will do.
People come and go.
Such is life.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joonhyuk View Post
stuff happens lol
u should get some msn or aim or something, communicate wit people thru that, more efficient

as for soshified, its kinda true but not completely
so far people that r confirmed to be on soshified or SONES and were previously aamers are thebarrett, srbski, jimmydean, djwise, tern, plaz, tomtentp, mysterieux, przemyslav, narutosoul, v, lucian ro, and such
me too

chuck and ruro and those guys idk what happen

But still it's hard to leave this forum and Alizée. Man, not everyone can escape the love of Alizée and this forum completely no matter where you go. It's good to see that some people from that list still visit the forum.

So, few people became complete SONE, but I know everyone has a special bond with this forum which brings people back.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 10-08-2010 at 06:51 PM..
Old 10-08-2010, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
But still it's hard to leave this forum and Alizée. Man not everyone can escape the love of Alizée and this forum completely no matter where you go. It's good to see that some people from that list still visit the forum.
Yes you are very right. They have moved on but each of them know that Alizee still has a place in their heart...cause they all have come back at some point
Old 10-08-2010, 06:54 PM
FOR[e]VER 9

Joonhyuk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Yes you are very right. They have moved on but each of them know that Alizee still has a place in their heart...cause they all have come back at some point
dunno bout alizee
think some visit jus cause of you guys as people

they more fans of the people here than alizee haha

Old 10-08-2010, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joonhyuk View Post
dunno bout alizee
think some visit jus cause of you guys as people

they more fans of the people here than alizee haha
....That may be so for some, cause yah I guess no one could leave Jung here all alone He is too hard to leave haha. And plazzatron and Unicorn of course
Old 10-08-2010, 10:55 PM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

I R Alizee Fan and fan of forums .

Im here to TRY to mend the wounds i dont think its working