Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-08-2008, 07:01 PM
Woof !

Just a Guest is on a distinguished road

Look on eBay for a seller called "dvd_latino_2008"
He's reliable, cheap, ships very fast and his stuff is brand new.

MCE - US$14
GMD - US$15
Tout - US$19
Psych Mexican ed. - US$23
Psych Mexican ed. + Tout - US$36

En Concert (CD + DVD) - US$24 (Mexican ed.--->DVD/bad quality!)

Initial S&H costs about US$8, but he does combined shipping too, wich can save you a lot.

PayPal only though.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:06 PM

whitey® is on a distinguished road

Ive never used ebay before. I think amazon should be fine unless someone can think of a good reason not buy from there.

The second angel poured his bowl into the sea,and it became like the blood of a dead man.
-APOCALYPSE
Old 12-08-2008, 08:11 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Amazon.com is the way to go, I think. You can also check at any large music stores in your area; I found that some Barnes & Noble Book Stores sell her CDs (do you have B&Ns out there ?). If not, some stores will offer to order the CDs for you if you ask. If all else fails, there's always Ebay .
indeed Barnes & Noble may have it and if they don't they will order you almost anything you would like the only bad part about them is they tend to be more expensive than most record stores :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey® View Post
Ive never used ebay before. I think amazon should be fine unless someone can think of a good reason not buy from there.
I haven't had a problem with Amazon yet

A lot of people use amazon.fr but I have had better luck on prices at amazon.com and shipping there is a lot cheaper for me

I would say go with what gets you the best deal though

Last edited by jung_adore_ALIZEE; 12-08-2008 at 08:36 PM..
Old 12-08-2008, 08:26 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
indeed Barnes & Noble may have it and if they don't they will order you almost anything you would like the only bad part about them is they tend to
Old 12-08-2008, 08:30 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan View Post

I got Gourmandises, Mes Courants Electriques, and the En Concert CD through HMV. If you've got one there it is worth a call but I recommend staying away from them if you can possibly order from Amazon. HMV was extremely slow.
Really!? I was thinking about to get some stuff from HMV too, but a lady from the staff told me she could order it untill christmas :S, and with no shipping fee. So if it is extremely slow as you say I will get it untill next year! .
Old 12-08-2008, 09:28 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Go downtown in Montreal to Main St. Look for an old brick building that looks run down and abandon. Outside the door is a man who looks like he would slit your throat for a hatband. Walk right up to him and say the secret phrase 'Alizee is waiting without.' He will give the counter-sign and say, 'Why don't you get your a$$ out of here?' Now this is the important part; you look him right in the eye and say these exact words...'Go take a flying F*CK at a rolling doughnut you a$$wipe.' He'll take it from there.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:33 PM

whitey® is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Go downtown in Montreal to Main St. Look for an old brick building that looks run down and abandon. Outside the door is a man who looks like he would slit your throat for a hatband. Walk right up to him and say the secret phrase 'Alizee is waiting without.' He will give the counter-sign and say, 'Why don't you get your a$$ out of here?' Now this is the important part; you look him right in the eye and say these exact words...'Go take a flying F*CK at a rolling doughnut you a$$wipe.' He'll take it from there.
I'll check it out tomorrow.

The second angel poured his bowl into the sea,and it became like the blood of a dead man.
-APOCALYPSE
Old 12-08-2008, 09:43 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Really!? I was thinking about to get some stuff from HMV too, but a lady from the staff told me she could order it untill christmas :S, and with no shipping fee. So if it is extremely slow as you say I will get it untill next year! .
What are you planning on ordering? Gourmandises was available in-store (made in Canada) but Mes Courants Electriques and En Concert were both made in Germany and didn't come for months.

Other things I've ordered from HMV was in a single order via their website which included a number of different French CDs (one of Jeremy's albums (France), a Melissa Mars album (France), a France D'Amour album (Quebec), a t.A.T.u. album, and one or two other things. The order took longer still, but that was due in part to some of the albums I initially ordered turning out to be unavailable. After finally getting the list down to only the items which were really available I still had to get help from customer service and HMV's technical support department to get the unavailable items off of the order.

Now that I've thought about it, I've also ordered a couple of more domestic things (Sarah Brightman's then-new album Symphony and Gene Simmons Family Jewels) which came reasonably quickly.

Last edited by RadioactiveMan; 12-08-2008 at 09:49 PM..
Old 12-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Hey edgar, the HMV superstore downtown at Yonge & Dundas is actually really good about keeping Gourmandises and MCE in-stock. That's where I got my copies. I'd check there first if you're looking for them, before going to the trouble of ordering them through another location. (Sadly, Psych and En Concert, you'll have to order.)
Old 12-08-2008, 10:17 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan View Post
What are you planning on ordering? Gourmandises was available in-store (made in Canada) but Mes Courants Electriques and En Concert were both made in Germany and didn't come for months
If I don't run out of money, I will order every Alizee product available
. I have asked in several HMV stores, and they don't have any Alizee CD in stock. I remember watching both mes courants electriques and en concert on the list a girl showed me. The only album I did not see was Psychedelices.