Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-25-2012, 03:59 PM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

lol! Seems you are huge fan of hers!
Thanks, know I know her, but still can't say anything about her level in spanish :P
And I'm sorry for not watching them all :D
Old 07-25-2012, 08:03 PM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

AS I said is curious how some Pausini songs sounds better in spanish version..ptjmwa were's "Y Mi Banda Toca El Rock"?
Old 07-25-2012, 10:56 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

I don't like Laura Pausini all that much... her music doesn't touch me... to me it's "eh" ...

Old 07-26-2012, 06:31 AM

I don't like pop in general, so I can't judge it.
Alizée is an exception.
Her english and spanish songs maybe nice and she should have it, but the most should be still in french, imo.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:54 PM

ptjmwa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldighieri View Post
AS I said is curious how some Pausini songs sounds better in spanish version..ptjmwa were's "Y Mi Banda Toca El Rock"?
I hate that song in Spanish. The translation doesn't really make sense, so I only listen to it in Italian. haha. Here it is:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xR7QXdkoRzk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzztz View Post
lol! Seems you are huge fan of hers!
Thanks, know I know her, but still can't say anything about her level in spanish :P
And I'm sorry for not watching them all :D
Yeah, I have all of her cds and I listen to her all the time. It really annoys my family.

And I knew you weren't going to watch all of the videos. I kind of got carried away. haha.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
I don't like Laura Pausini all that much... her music doesn't touch me... to me it's "eh" ...
Right now, I'm not a laura pausini fan either... She canceled the U.S./Canda leg of her Inedito World Tour and I was going to go see her in L.A. There are rumors, that she's pregnant and that's why she canceled that leg of the tour, but she's denying it. I should have gone to see her in mexico in February, but I had to go to school...

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
By the way, she's more popular in France that Alizee. Earlier this year she gave a series of sold out concerts in France.

Last edited by ptjmwa; 07-26-2012 at 01:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-26-2012, 03:21 PM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

This is going to be a Laura fansite!
Well Alizee is a much more intellectual singer(ah ah) so it's very hard for most people listening to pop.I don't remember about skulls on Laura..looks like she's out from that fashion.

Last edited by Aldighieri; 07-26-2012 at 03:25 PM..
Old 07-26-2012, 06:30 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

This is my favourite one from Laura Pausini.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OrU2hEZrTbI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back on topic.. my favourite english song Alizée ever did was Amelie. I fell in love with it the first time I ever heard it, so call me sentimental, senile or whatever but for me personally it can't get any better than this.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/emJULG1EUQs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 07-26-2012, 06:37 PM

Quote:
By the way, she's more popular in France that Alizee.
Everyone is :/
Sad truth.

Quote:
Well Alizee is a much more intellectual singer(ah ah) so it's very hard for most people listening to pop.
Gourmandises & MCE .. very intellectual :P
Old 07-27-2012, 01:24 PM

ptjmwa is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=zzztz;229795]Everyone is :/
Sad truth.

haha. I know, but I didn't want to be called a "hater". So, I didn't point that out...

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzztz View Post
Everyone is :/
Sad truth.

Gourmandises & MCE .. very intellectual :P
haha. I know, but I didn't want to be called a "hater". So, I didn't point that out...

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
This is my favourite one from Laura Pausini.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OrU2hEZrTbI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back on topic.. my favourite english song Alizée ever did was Amelie. I fell in love with it the first time I ever heard it, so call me sentimental, senile or whatever but for me personally it can't get any better than this.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/emJULG1EUQs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
yeah, I like that song too (e ritorno da te).

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldighieri View Post
This is going to be a Laura fansite!
Well Alizee is a much more intellectual singer(ah ah) so it's very hard for most people listening to pop.I don't remember about skulls on Laura..looks like she's out from that fashion.
Normally this is where I go to talk about Laura:
http://foro.univision.com/t5/Laura-P...p/laurapausini

Right now we're arguing about how Inedito hasn't been promoted well outside of Italy. I mean... it was certified gold in many countries such as Mexico, Brazil, Switzerland.... etc... But, Primavera Anticipada was much more succesful. They played En Cambio No (Invece No) in the radio all the time and she opened the Latin Grammys with that song. Her new manager really needs to be fired.

Last edited by ptjmwa; 07-27-2012 at 01:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-29-2012, 07:12 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptjmwa View Post
By the way, she's more popular in France that Alizee. Earlier this year she gave a series of sold out concerts in France.
She may be more popular than Alizée in France, but I still like Alizée and I don't like Laura... it's not to take anything away from Laura Pausini ... it's just that I don't get the same from her music as I do from Alizée.

It doesn't matter to me what other people like or what the majority fan base is. I like what I like... even if I am the only one... although it is nice when there is a huge fan base or group of other people that you can discuss and share your interests with!...