Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-14-2007, 12:01 AM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Agreed. According to us, Alizée is the embodiment of perfection, and divorce isn't perfect!
Old 06-14-2007, 12:04 AM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdn View Post
Well, Leo, if you stay here for a while you will see that this isn't a perfect place to start a fire. Because the guys here are calm and cool, and it's the same in all of Lili fan sites.

Welcome Leo to this site! i hope you have a good time with us if you start a fire i have the fire truck service ready
Old 06-14-2007, 12:11 AM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Leo,
Welcome to the forum. Quite an introductory post. I of course hope that you are wrong, though with the lurid excesses of celebrities that we are constantly bombarded with, I would be sad but not shocked if you were right.

While I am certainly a proponent of free speech, I'm kind of with Deepwaters on this one (nice use of the invariant "be"!); not against you personally, Leo, but in some sense against us as a scandal-driven media-overexposed society as a whole. As I have remarked in the past, if every supermarket check-out stand was declaring that your marriage was over every week, you might start to believe it. We (and by "we" I'm kind of referring to the media-induced public sentiment) elevate celebrities on these huge pedestals, we make them rich and famous, and then we're jealous of their success. We expect perfection and then we secretly (or not so secretly) delight in their vices, their scandals, and their failures. The surest indicator of trouble in a celebrity marriage is public pronouncement of its stability (Cindy Crawford and Richard Gere, anyone?) And why is it any of our business? A healthy, successful relationship is hard enough to nurture and maintain for ordinary anonymous people. Imagine if every time you cast a glance at a checkout girl, your wife had to read rumors of an impending affair in the Enquirer.

So, Leo, I'm glad that you feel you have special divinatory powers, and I appreciate your comments. I just lament the voyeuristic obsessions of our media-frenzy-driven popular culture, and frankly I think I'm glad that Alizée has chosen to stay far from the limelight during these years (early marriage, first years of baby), which are very vulnerable years for any relationship for precisely the reasons that you describe.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:47 AM
Planetary Observer

Leo Sonidus is on a distinguished road

Thanks all...

That is just it...I don't feel special at all. If I help someone, they sometimes make a big fuss, where as for me, it is just what you sholud do. I have nothing to brag about, if I gave that impression. I often miss the things right in front of my face because I am so unassuming, something that can be quite frustrating at times. I do try to be straight forward.

It is not how you start, but how you finish. And I believe she will finish where she is meant to...which is where she wants. If I read my own post right....there is a happy ending.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:04 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Sonidus View Post
Thanks all...

That is just it...I don't feel special at all. If I help someone, they sometimes make a big fuss, where as for me, it is just what you sholud do. I have nothing to brag about, if I gave that impression. I often miss the things right in front of my face because I am so unassuming, something that can be quite frustrating at times. I do try to be straight forward.

It is not how you start, but how you finish. And I believe she will finish where she is meant to...which is where she wants. If I read my own post right....there is a happy ending.
Hi Leo, and welcome.

I for one enjoyed reading your post, although I also understand and concur with a lot of what Deepwaters and others are saying.

The Rosicrucians have a saying which is essentially: "Don't offer help unless someone asks." By this they essentially mean not to use any advanced gifts in a misplaced urge to "help," because if not offered at the right time then the help can end up not helping.

By laying out Alizee's possible future on this thread, you are possibly telling her something she is not ready to hear. It is best to offer these readings only to those who ask.

Last edited by Rev; 06-14-2007 at 01:17 AM..
Old 06-14-2007, 01:17 AM
Planetary Observer

So noted. But as everyone speaks, it seems to be more inside this. I will keep it to myself. You guys and gals are a nice bunch. Nice to be a part.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:36 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Welcome Leo. I found your readings very interesting. I don't feel offended or upset in any way that someone should offer what they see as possible future happenings. You simply were honest in what you saw, nothing more. If it comes to pass, let no one on this forum give you grief for forseeing this. And, if it doesn't happen, there is no personal loss for anyone here anyway.
Whatever happens to Alizée, I suspect we all would still be her fans, regardless. I don't believe anyone here wishes her bad karma or failure of any type in her life. On the contrary, I believe that everyone here wishes only the very best for her both personally, and professionally. However, things do happen to people for reasons beyond any of our comprehension. When that does occur, all we can do is sit on the sidelines and pray that the bad events leave our angel quickly, and that even more greatness comes to her after any suffering she might go through.
Old 06-14-2007, 07:17 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

It's very easy to become a reknowned fortune teller. Just make a lot of predictions. Forget the ones that fail; publish the ones that succeed.
Old 06-14-2007, 09:31 AM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

I predict Alizée will get married with this guy, who goes through the forums as "Zack -Alizee Lover-" and the will live happy forever...
Old 06-14-2007, 10:07 AM
Planetary Observer

Thank you C-4.

Very nice. And thanks for the welcome. I see that there are many depths of perception inside of many different veins. But, for sure, the common artery is the genuine love that most seem to have for Alizée.

Without adding too much more to it (the original post), I want to say to everyone, (past some who may not want anyone to speak, for any reason, of what might happen in her personal life....and I understand), what I have said (if it bears any fruit or substance...pick your own words here) relates to her safely arriving at her ultimate, elevated and fully empowered destiny.

It would seem that some, for all good intentions, have their own idea of what life should be for Alizée and to differ outside of that perfectly framed picture is, somehow, to impart her harm. For me, to see someone make it to the place they were meant to be, no matter the road taken, because destiny accounts for itself, is what matters most. That is what perfection is to me, arriving at what is meant for you. And to deny someone that by limiting them to our specific idea of perfection can be a hidden snare.

Even to say that we don't want to see her suffer anything may be counter productive to her personal journey (like not wanting someone to strain, so we lift everything for them and they never develop their own strength to use). The pictures we paint for ourselves and others are often not what we need, but what we believe we want at the time.

In the Bible, when Peter said that he did not want Jesus suffer the cross, Jesus rebuked him, because it was what he had to bear, though Peter meant well. The yoke she bears is easy. I think something is being missed, but I will not add to it.

Thanks again C-4. Well written post.

(Smiles) Zak....