Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-14-2007, 01:41 PM
L'âme Artistique

Amelie is on a distinguished road

those pictures are totally definitely AWESOME. i saw them before and also with watermark but with other watermark.

Miss Amélie's Myspace-New design again! 2008 10 02.
Old 05-14-2007, 03:45 PM

zpa is on a distinguished road

So there was something ACC related out there that RMJ wasn't aware of? Huh? The pics are awesome, of course
Old 05-14-2007, 03:46 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelie View Post
those pictures are totally definitely AWESOME. i saw them before and also with watermark but with other watermark.
Yes, with "brunopress" watermark (you can see link to one of those photos in the first msg). It's the place where we originally found them. But today I just happened to find this photo agency I had never heard before and I searched for Alizée... and there they were !

Actually, I can thank Jérémy for this found ! I was reading one of blogs made for him and there was the train photo (shown on other thread) and that's from the same unknown photoagency. That made me search it from the google and go see what they got !

And they got Lili !

If someone didn't know already... Those are taken in Korea's trip. Where she held mini concert 3 or 4 songs, it bit varies from the source.... She sang IFU, ML, INT and possibly ACC (ACC is the uncertain, it is sometimes listed but sometimes it isn't... It might be just misupd because of her clothes which are the same as in ACC performance. But she did not wear her regular performance outfits in those trips anyways, so that doesn't really mean anything)).

Last edited by RMJ; 05-14-2007 at 03:50 PM..
Old 05-14-2007, 03:53 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

hahaha nice find RMJ.

isn't that the outfit where she wears the emo tie, like in this video... http://moi-alizee.us/play/?v=39 ??

i like it better with the tie!
Old 05-14-2007, 04:30 PM
Banned

Obviously

Or well no... It's the ACC outfit without the tie and the trench coat. Same as in Rien Que Du Bonheur performance.

She has different shoes, tho. These shoes doesn't really fit into the outfit but well, it's understandable. They are much more comfy on trip I bet.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:56 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

well obviously, you're the king at noticing things, cuz you mention her shoes? wow i didnt notice that

those of you wondering what the hell the Rien Que Du Bonheur performance is, here's the link.. http://moi-alizee.us/play/?v=49

edit: i just noticed thats the very first ACC performance i ever saw of hers ...oh the memories..

Last edited by nurvonic; 05-14-2007 at 05:08 PM..
Old 05-14-2007, 05:45 PM
Banned

Well, the shoes aren't visible in those photos but the other photos from the same show is etched to my mind. She's wearing yellow-ish Converses (which seems to be her fav shoes. Not the color but the shoe model. She has them in other colors too, atleast white, pink and black).

During ACC peformances she's using high heel shoes. Which obviously goes better with the rest of the outfit. But those Converses goes too nicely, they make her look so casual. Very cute.
Old 05-14-2007, 05:53 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

wow in the picture i seen a angel or is that Alizée. beautiful pictures RMJ thx gives me more of a reason to love her

Last edited by Joey_adore_Jung; 06-02-2007 at 05:11 PM..
Old 05-14-2007, 06:23 PM
---

theit77 is on a distinguished road

RMJ's on an Alizée high - wait, we all are

I just watched the Rien Que Du Bonheur performance and was completely blown away. Most likely her best A Contre Courant performance, amazing.
Elle a cette drôle de voix, Elle a cette drôle de joie ----- She has this curious voice, She has this curious joy
____..___ Ce don du ciel qui la rend belle ----- This gift from the sky that makes her pretty.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theit77 View Post
RMJ's on an Alizée high - wait, we all are

I just watched the Rien Que Du Bonheur performance and was completely blown away. Most likely her best A Contre Courant performance, amazing.
Her best ACC performance is Dans La Lumiere !