Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-29-2008, 07:39 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

IQ isn't what you know it's more how you come to the answer.
If you ever spend any time around people with really high IQ's
you would understand the above statement.
I've worked around people that were members of MENSA and they are just like any of us. They just look at a problem and it's solution in a different way then the average person.

People that excel in music usually have a higher IQ than the average person.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:19 PM
Je suis l'Ouragan :O

Yaceman is on a distinguished road

Ive never takin an IQ test or talked to someone who as. But instead of tryin to remember scenes from the media i will wikipedia it.
"An intelligence quotient or IQ is a score derived from one of several different standardized tests attempting to measure intelligence. " -Wikipedia
The system is very interesting. But like any system it can be manipulated, praticed and perfected. I think that many people set their learning standards and a young age in school. This learning ability directly refelcts how much your brain can interpret based on its hardware wiring. The ability to see problems, to solve equations in the head, are mental capacities that are determined at an early stage (which was what it was initally used for first, to test young children). There is no dispute that some people just have the 'click', more then others. But I am somewhat biased about this test, what it means, and how people treat it. I think IQ tests are steriotypically for people to gloat about. I almost would relate it to SATs. You're labeled on what colleges you can get into based on a score from one test that you took at the end of your secondary education. How is this fair? ok you can say it can be taken multipule times, but some people may just not get it.
The bell curve says 100 is avg. blow 70 is mentally handicaped, and over 130 should be working with Stephen Hawkings on his new physics/spacial theories. I like the idea of the test, but i can imagine it in my head... some guy starts a genocide, using the IQ standarised test as his guide. SKURRY! kthx

Peace.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:37 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

I find the the question quite irrelevant. The only answer we'll ever get and will ever have any need for is "more than sufficient" and most certainly "higher than most." Other than being irrelevant, I find that I'm not comfortable attempting to quantify the otherwise unquantifiable Alizée. She's amazing in virtually every respect... what else do you want?
Old 03-01-2008, 12:57 AM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

IQ is actually a measure of one's ability to learn, more than the absolute measurement of future capability most take it as. It fluctuates over the course of one's life, with younger people in the midst of discovering the world and receiving their education tending to score higher than adults who have settled in to a groove.

IQ also has little or nothing to do with one's social grace, quick-wittedness, or ability to speak. A person can be brilliant but socially inept (that's a common stereotype, actually), or they can be a wildly popular silver-tongued doofus.

Trying to rate a person by watching pop-culture interviews? Laughable.
Old 03-01-2008, 12:57 AM

Hylas1896 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
I find the the question quite irrelevant. The only answer we'll ever get and will ever have any need for is "more than sufficient" and most certainly "higher than most." Other than being irrelevant, I find that I'm not comfortable attempting to quantify the otherwise unquantifiable Alizée. She's amazing in virtually every respect... what else do you want?
I'm with CFHollister on this one 100%.

Hylas1896
Old 03-01-2008, 01:09 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

I'll guess it's above average. Maybe the 120-130 range
Old 03-01-2008, 01:51 AM
Je suis l'Ouragan :O

Yaceman is on a distinguished road

Well if you consider that 100 is average, above 130 is genious, and 135-140 is Prodigy, I highly dobut with the amazing qualities God has given Alizee that its improbable that she also is a genious. She did drop out of HS but she has an apt for learning. I think having grown up Corsican, and from hearing about the people from Corsica, she seems to have a very cautious-like personality. Its not a bad thing, infact its probably why she seems very intelegant. I dont really know how to explain. its almost like, she weighs out all the outcomes more than most people before she does something.
IQ is something very personal. But it would be interesting to see how she measures out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
I'll guess it's above average. Maybe the 120-130 range
Colbert! hes French haha!
Old 03-01-2008, 02:00 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

I bet the grades of her classmates went up a good 60-70% once she left highschool. I know I wouldn't be able to pay attention to anything else if Alizée was in the same classroom.
Old 03-01-2008, 02:06 AM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
I bet the grades of her classmates went up a good 60-70% once she left highschool. I know I wouldn't be able to pay attention to anything else if Alizée was in the same classroom.
Definitely! Damn I wish she was in my class I would have full attendance!!
Old 03-01-2008, 02:34 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaceman View Post
Colbert! hes French haha!
He's as irish as bill o'reilly. He's a tormie, he's an o'neill, he's a tuck, he's a phee, he's a connelly. He could sit toe to toe at a potato table with bill.