Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-15-2010, 09:27 PM
Wanderer

djwise is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
Brent, barrett and DJ what are ur usrnames on soshified. Im about to join, and want to add u fellas.
Brent = Suno
Barrett = Triangle
Mine = WiseOne
Old 04-15-2010, 09:43 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by djwise View Post
Brent = Suno
Barrett = Triangle
Mine = WiseOne
Thanks Dj dang I didnt know Soshified was that huge holly crap.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:31 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

So, a few months ago (re: when I had my computer) I joined www.katyperryforum.com, because she is pretty good imho. I have posted on there about our girl, and in less than an hour later, someone there said 'is that the girl from the song lolita?'. So I am spreading the word to a forum full of mostly young teen girls, who I believe were the target audience of Gourmandises. With any luck, I will have a good reaction! And quite a few members there speak French, they have a thread for posting messages in other languages. I of corse used French, and recieved 3 responses in fairly good grammar (as far as my novice French skills can figure), so it may create many fans! I will keep you guys posted. Ps, can someone quote this post into the promoting alizée/aam thread, sans this request? Just because I can't copy-paste! Thanks!
Old 05-11-2010, 02:10 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
So, a few months ago (re: when I had my computer) I joined www.katyperryforum.com, because she is pretty good imho. I have posted on there about our girl, and in less than an hour later, someone there said 'is that the girl from the song lolita?'. So I am spreading the word to a forum full of mostly young teen girls, who I believe were the target audience of Gourmandises. With any luck, I will have a good reaction! And quite a few members there speak French, they have a thread for posting messages in other languages. I of corse used French, and recieved 3 responses in fairly good grammar (as far as my novice French skills can figure), so it may create many fans! I will keep you guys posted. Ps, can someone quote this post into the promoting alizée/aam thread, sans this request? Just because I can't copy-paste! Thanks!
Good job. That's probably some of the better methods of spreading the word I think.

Merci Fanny
Old 05-11-2010, 03:54 AM
Merci Alizée

I noticed this on Taylor Swift Forum.

http://taylorswift.taylorconnect.com.../706515#706515

I was wondering if someone from one of the Alizée forums has done that. This is not the first time that I'm noticing something about Alizée on other non-Alizée forums. In fact if you create a Google Alert for the word "Alizée", then quite often you will get the alert about discussions related to Alizée on non-Alizée forums. I noticed that from Google Alert only. When you start using this service by Google, then it might appear to you that it's useless as most of the it will give you links for latest discussion on AA, AF, blogs of Alizée Nation etc, which you may have saw many days ago the alert, but sometimes it gives us very useful link, which we might not find easily.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 05-11-2010 at 03:58 AM..
Old 05-11-2010, 08:05 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Guys, remember, this thread is not about promoting Alizée on other forums. It is about other forums you are a member of. If you promote her at those other forums, that is perfectally fine, and incouraged by me. But don't turn this into a 'Alizée on Other Forums' thread. I was just letting you guys know the kp fans took to her rather well. But I joined kpf after joining here, because joining here boosted my love for Alizée, so maybe kpf could make me love her more. That is also why I had my post relocated to the 'Promoting Alizée/AAm' thread, so the Alizée side could be discussed there. But in case there were any kp psuedo-fans here (wasabi was one ) they could try kpf.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:21 AM
Merci Alizée

I'm a member of two non-Alizée forums. Although I don't post there, but I do visit those.

First one is related to computer language C++ and programming.

http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/
I guess not many people would be interested in this one.

Second forum is related to Sharon Corr, member of the band "The Corrs".

http://www.sharoncorr.com/forum/

The Corrs is a Irish band. I like their music very much. It has 4 members, Jim Corr, Andrea Corr, Sharon Corr and Caroline Corr.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Corrs

Their albums and performances are very good. Some of you here might be knowing about this band.