Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-08-2010, 10:52 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I wonder if Mylene or Alizee have a secret compilation of all videos Alizee has been in....hmmm
My guess is Mylene no,just due to the seperation there seems it would be no need - probably did have a nice stash up to a certain point .

Guess is Alizee yes but did she keep them or just send off to her editors for safe keeping and to work on well . . . editing .

One would think that a star has all ones owns performances ,
kinda like anyone having all thier own pics and vids . Now at one point as in during the time near those individual videos creation i would guess they do obtain copies as well depending on contractual rights just to review performances and make changes or suggestions . For instance say -
for the next similar performances such as camera switch/angle and changes.
As well makeup,outfit , dance moves , lighting etc and so on.

BUT i can tell you i know someone who is a bit famous , not the level of Alizee well maybe moreso known but still less famed in the USA ... Anyway she had a video i never knew of from her early career , which i seen on youtube . Of course this goes back a few years when youtube videos were really compressed so it was very low quality . I asked her if she can get me a more HQ copy . She could but just did not seem interested in the past , as in most musicians are so busy working on the next thing they really do not have time to deal with what us collectors want to have EVERYTHING .

Again if Alizee doesn't have it already i am sure it would be one phone call to her people to get whatever she wants .

On that note , what i would do to get the raw footage of certain performances - Amsterdam etc . I can imagine the footage we never see from the multipe camera angles would make some really great fan video compilations . Just kills me that in the Amsterdam show when she does the walk across stage doing this skipping step shake the angle they do show you barely notice it and it is the only time i have seen her do that .

Which brings me to a subject i have been meaning to yap about on here and this is my reminder to do it . It really bugs me and i am surprised those like Alizee do not put out like compiled DVD's of all the performances , now i know intellectual rights weigh in there but knowing her management team and status there is no doubt in my mind that would be no problem . Again that leads me back to - when you are the star you really do not live in the past and always working on the future unlike us fans will do wanting copies of everything . It is a been there done that for them .

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Well, not having a video is not quite unusual. There are many lost videos. Reasons maybe different. Those are videos of old days. Sometimes very few people have it and they don't care to share the video because they are not interested. Sometimes those videos appear after a long time. I guess Ben would remember her performance of ACC on disney channel which appeared after 5 years.
Sometimes, people just forget to get the video. For example - LCI interview this year. It was aired on TV, streamed on internet and everyone could watch it live, but no one recorded it. So, sometimes it just happens.
Yes but keep in mind here which i thought i mentioned but obviously didnt make clear . Lost to US and THEM are two different things , as the saying goes it is not about what you know but who you know . Saying no one recorded something is very speculative , more like no one we know recorded it . After all the producers DEFINITELY recorded it ( ex Disney ) , let alone many a fan . As you said there usually it is just a matter of time to find that right person or better yet an more official contact to get the higher quality than fan recorded version where it will suffer from the various technical difficulties such as airlag , netlag and video tape lag , pc speed lag etc etc .

Last edited by alizeefan; 08-08-2010 at 10:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-08-2010, 11:50 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Wow, the only time I've ever seen this was like you did, as a part of a compilation. Actually, I'm pretty sure we both saw the same video.

Honestly guys, I have no idea how you find all these things so fast. It's somewhat creepy to the point of awesomeness!

Old 08-09-2010, 04:54 AM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Wow, the only time I've ever seen this was like you did, as a part of a compilation. Actually, I'm pretty sure we both saw the same video.
This'un?
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xE1Yv4_uNgk&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xE1Yv4_uNgk&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=xE1Y...os=hjfmkP7fSjA
Old 08-10-2010, 07:03 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

I just watched the vid and I kinda wish there was a version with only Alizée singing (same with the 2007 one), no offense to the other girl (in fact I think she sung a lot better than the two selazes on the 2007 star academy ). But I do prefer Alizée's performance on that version of ML to this one, she seemed to be having loads of fun with it in 2007, while in this one she's more calm and focused on the voice. Which is good, but I'd prefer a bit more of a dynamic performance.

Thanks for the links guys!!
Old 08-10-2010, 07:17 PM
Super Moderator

Mon Maquis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I wonder if Mylene or Alizee have a secret compilation of all videos Alizee has been in....hmmm
The answer is YES. There is a book too. And how I know....I have personally seen it and read it. It has Alizee's official responses to each news article and video. There is multiple copies. So if someone asks Sony they get the same answer if there were to personally ask Alizee or her staff.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Maquis View Post
The answer is YES. There is a book too. And how I know....I have personally seen it and read it. It has Alizee's official responses to each news article and video. There is multiple copies. So if someone asks Sony they get the same answer if there were to personally ask Alizee or her staff.
May I ask what book this is you are talking about? And maybe can you show us somewhere of what you are talking about? And don't think I'm doubting you or anything. I am just excited to see!
Old 08-10-2010, 07:29 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
May I ask what book this is you are talking about? And maybe can you show us somewhere of what you are talking about? And don't think I'm doubting you or anything. I am just excited to see!
Sounds like it'd be an internal book as in you can't buy that shit .

Regards,

Jung

Old 08-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Its looks like a photo album with clear plastic and is really HUGE. Its an internal document Alizee / Sony has. Each page has the news article and a response in French and Spanish.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Maquis View Post
Its looks like a photo album with clear plastic and is really HUGE. Its an internal document Alizee / Sony has. Each page has the news article and a response in French and Spanish.
Ahh I see, but why does Sony have it? Hasn't Alizee not been with Sony throughout her whole career? So how would they have some of her old stuff?

Man if we could get our hands on that
But I bet it has some stuff that needs to be kept secret...so we may never see the day that it's turned over to the FBI...
Old 08-10-2010, 07:39 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Ahh I see, but why does Sony have it? Hasn't Alizee not been with Sony throughout her whole career? So how would they have some of her old stuff?

Man if we could get our hands on that
But I bet it has some stuff that needs to be kept secret...so we may never see the day that it's turned over to the FBI...
Think about it, if someone asks Sony about Alizee's past, they have something to reference. Same goes for if some news company in France asks a question, they can give an official response which will always match what was said in the past.

Its like a bible. Just because Sony has not worked with Alizee over the years does not mean anything. Its used for past references.