Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

My favorite moment is when I two years ago first time put the DVD on tray and hit play button... and then woke up from trance three hours later (watched it twice)... it was... amazing...

But if we need to talk about few moments on the DVD, then well... One nice is at the start. She's sitting on top of the shoe and it starts spinning... and the concert starts ! Thats amazing and exciting moment !

During Hey Amigo I love all those close ups ! There's amazing close ups of her face ! The whole song is one of my favs. Some don't like it cause they says it's not dynamic enough for concert, but I think she nailed it. It's exactly how I'd imagine song like that to be performed. I love her subtle dancing during it. And she sounds AMAZING !!

Then the TDM starts... She sitting down and falls on back... singing few lines like that... She really gets it going in this song, and she loves to sing it. And loves to dance in it ! And that cute little spin and everything... It's amazing

Then the circus music starts ! The real SHOW starts ! All the role playing... And during JEAM, her expressions... they cannot be described with words...

Oh well.. Let's leave it to that... There's 13 more songs full of details that would deserve to be mentioned... but you can find them yourself !

But if to summarize the rest of the songs then:
the role playing, ACC hop, Youpidou dance, MM , AMD laugh... and the freaky triple jointed hands ! (they scares me every time !)

But that's just tip of the iceberg...
Old 11-01-2006, 01:39 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
But if we need to talk about few moments on the DVD, then well... One nice is at the start. She's sitting on top of the shoe and it starts spinning... and the concert starts ! Thats amazing and exciting moment !
yes .. my favorite is the very beginning. i can't imagine how great that must have been for the people who got a chance to go to the concert.

when that shoe starts turning, it gives me chills .. lol
Old 11-01-2006, 01:49 PM

I <3 Zombies is on a distinguished road

My favorite moment has got to be right after Youpidou when she is getting all of the pink rags thrown at her and does that little jump.
Old 11-01-2006, 02:23 PM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

I as well love the part where Oliver places his Les Paul around her neck.
I also love the way she sings J'en Ai Marre and the expressions.

However during the entire concert, Alizée was so animated that there are portions of every song that has a special moment for me.

She is just so Toc De Mac.
Old 11-01-2006, 03:20 PM
evil member!!

jeroh is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=RMJ;14716]My favorite moment is when I two years ago first time put the DVD on tray and hit play button... and then woke up from trance three hours later (watched it twice)... it was... amazing...

LOL
Old 11-01-2006, 04:47 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

mine is also the start of the concert, when the big shoe starts turning and you know whos at the top, the crowd starts cheering and then L'alize starts playing. i cant even imagine how the moment was in real life.

another moment that gets me every time... during parler tout bas, when she leans back on the big shoe and smiles, the crowd cheers, and then she blows the kiss

theres lots of little moments like these that i can think of that would fill up an entire post..lol
Old 11-01-2006, 06:50 PM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

I didn't get here soon enough. I always thought "J'suis pas belle" was only my favorite, oh well.

It's true, there are too many great moments to catch and write down, especially when she draws you in so you can't take a break until it's over. I'll try, but it might take a few weeks.

I enjoy reading everyone else's contributions, I re-watched every one.
Old 11-01-2006, 06:51 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Argh! So many great moments :-P

Sorry, I didn't mean to absolutely exclude other videos, I just figured if we tried to cover all videos at once, we'd be forever buried under mile long posts and filled with fits of happiness that would stop our normal lives :-D

The production value on the show was great, and both the start (shoe turn) and finish (audience interaction) kicked butt. I love the shared energy that goes back and forth between Alizée and the crowd throughout the show, and the huge peaks in those spots (among others).
Old 11-01-2006, 10:06 PM

zemasterzzz is on a distinguished road

I haven't had the chance to see the whole thing b/c I don't have the dvd. From what I see in the concert it's all good. She's so lively the whole thing. A great performance. From what I remeber I found certain parts extra cute like when she does a little suprised jump when she got hit by a pink rag after youpidou.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:56 PM

maareek is on a distinguished road

Man this thread really makes me want to see the DVD. I'm just glad that I'm about to have the money to finally buy it. Even though I've seen most of the moments you guys have mentioned through youtube, google, and here I can't wait til I can see them all in sequential order.