Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-06-2011, 09:20 PM

DannyMac524 is on a distinguished road

I think she is in the best shape she has been since she was 18. I think she looks really great!!
Old 07-06-2011, 10:03 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Just because somebody has been seen or said they have surfed or been on a jetski doesn't mean they are athletic or good at that activity. I play a little tennis so does that make me athletic? I'm pretty bad at it but if I was a celeb I could just say I play it and it would be no different than the assumptions in here.

I can also say I've roller bladed. I've done it more than once and there were witnesses. I can also jump so that my feet leave the ground. Yep I'm an athlete.

The point is you can't just go off so little evidence or no evidence at all. I'm sure we could all come to an agreement that back in the early years she was very athletic. But this is many years later. Looking great and being athletic or athletically skilled don't automatically go hand in hand.
Old 07-06-2011, 11:08 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Just because somebody has been seen or said they have surfed or been on a jetski doesn't mean they are athletic or good at that activity. I play a little tennis so does that make me athletic? I'm pretty bad at it but if I was a celeb I could just say I play it and it would be no different than the assumptions in here.
For what it's worth, I come from a family of passionate surfers, I know experienced surfers, and I have some experience myself, and if you do it even fairly often, you have to be pretty athletic or you will probably drown or get seriously injured due to riptides, currents, the strength you need to paddle and gain enough momentum to actually ride a wave, and the balance you need to sustain it. It's not just something you can do. If she still does it I would say she is definitely still active. We probably have no way of knowing what she does now, but it's still worth mentioning.

Scruffy, does this have something to do with your Nike ad idea? :O

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 07-06-2011 at 11:11 PM..
Old 07-07-2011, 12:34 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Azhiri, I know of no evidence that Alizée has ever surfed. Sailboarded, yes, but not surfed. That doesn't mean she hasn't, only that if she has it's not something that's public knowledge.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 07-07-2011, 12:47 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post

I can also say I've roller bladed. I've done it more than once and there were witnesses. I can also jump so that my feet leave the ground. Yep I'm an athlete.

The point is you can't just go off so little evidence or no evidence at all. I'm sure we could all come to an agreement that back in the early years she was very athletic. But this is many years later. Looking great and being athletic or athletically skilled don't automatically go hand in hand.
Athleticism isnt something that can really be lost in a few short years like you claim, it takes time (unless one is over weight and not in shape but you said it yourself she is in shape). Yes of course as one gets older they start to lose reflexes, muscles etc. Take Derek Jeter for example, unfortunately yeah he is getting old and not as good as used to be, but he is 37! Alizee is 26 soon to be 27 .... that's 10 years difference. One's body does not really start decaying and lose athleticism until mid 30s. She is past her prime yea, but she is not old yet!
Also you can tell by her motions that she is very coordinated; you can also tell that she has a lot of energy, and you can also tell she is muscular; if thats not being athletic then what is?
@Deep.... im not entirely sure you might be right but im pretty sure I heard it somewhere. We do know however her parents are "very passionate surfers" in which we can be sure it is very likely they passed it onto their daughter!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-07-2011, 03:27 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Athleticism isnt something that can really be lost in a few short years like you claim, it takes time (unless one is over weight and not in shape but you said it yourself she is in shape).
1. I never claimed that athleticism can be lost in a few short years.
2. I never said she was in shape - I implied that she looks great, to make the point that some people who don't exercise or aren't athletes look just fine.

You slandered me twice within a couple sentences to create something I never said. Obviously you are looking to argue.

Quote:
Also you can tell by her motions that she is very coordinated; you can also tell that she has a lot of energy, and you can also tell she is muscular; if thats not being athletic then what is?
What motions, what energy, and what about the muscles? You can't just list off a bunch of qualities without giving any support. Especially since Scruffy is doing his promotion thing about right now. I don't think he's looking to base his material off her practice sessions and hefty performance schedules from the MF days.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:47 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
1. I never claimed that athleticism can be lost in a few short years.
2. I never said she was in shape - I implied that she looks great, to make the point that some people who don't exercise or aren't athletes look just fine.

You slandered me twice within a couple sentences to create something I never said. Obviously you are looking to argue.

What motions, what energy, and what about the muscles? You can't just list off a bunch of qualities without giving any support. Especially since Scruffy is doing his promotion thing about right now. I don't think he's looking to base his material off her practice sessions and hefty performance schedules from the MF days.

I did not slander you lol!
"1. I never claimed that athleticism can be lost in a few short years."
then what are you trying to say in the following statement? "I'm sure we could all come to an agreement that back in the early years she was very athletic. But this is many years later"

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 07-07-2011 at 05:54 PM..
Old 07-07-2011, 05:54 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Azhiri hit the nail right on the head and yes I was still looking for some recent evidence that she still partakes in some type of athletic activities.

In her early days we knew she kick boxed and she must have jet skied on a reguar basis, because you wouldn't "usually" buy that type of outfit unless you were into it and as someone pointed out her dancing could be considered another form of athleticism, but I was hoping to find some recent evidence that she still works out in some way whether it be kick boxing, a friendly game of neighborhood soccer or softball or something along those lines.

As good a shape as she's in, you would think she's doing something, maybe just working out with her own exercise equipment and that too would probably qualify as an athletic endeavor, but I'd like to see some evidence whether it be in the form of a picture or maybe even an interview.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:56 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Azhiri hit the nail right on the head and yes I was still looking for some recent evidence that she still partakes in some type of athletic activities.

In her early days we knew she kick boxed and she must have jet skied on a reguar basis, because you wouldn't "usually" buy that type of outfit unless you were into it and as someone pointed out her dancing could be considered another form of athleticism, but I was hoping to find some recent evidence that she still works out in some way whether it be kick boxing, a friendly game of neighborhood soccer or softball or something along those lines.

As good a shape as she's in, you would think she's doing something, maybe just working out with her own exercise equipment and that too would probably qualify as an athletic endeavor, but I'd like to see some evidence whether it be in the form of a picture or maybe even an interview.
I got something for you scruffy give me a few min to find it

edit:
this is only about 2 years old

Look at her muscles first of all ... clearly she works out
She looks very agile as well as light on her feet in this pic. Also look how she is on her toes, that is how a boxer like myself jumps rope .... so it could be plausible she still retained her kick boxing coronation and muscle memory. There is a lot in this picture that just screams athlete to me!
Yea she is only playing the Wii here, but also look how competitive she seems to be vs. the nonchalant attitude of the guy next to her ... kinda funny too!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 07-07-2011 at 06:09 PM..
Old 07-07-2011, 06:41 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Aawww I luv this photo.. I was gonna post it too.. glad you did anyways.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur