Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Support

Old 02-05-2011, 12:09 AM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post
Suggestion: Can we change the colors of the site to Green and Yellow until Sunday? GO PACKERS!

Continue...
I like your way of thinking!
Old 02-05-2011, 12:50 AM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Jeje. Just because Jets didn't make it I will side with them ^

Oh and I had a great idea! Instead of having a private section hiding the mature topics and leaving the guests to see immaturity, we should have one that hides the immature trollish topics and keep all mature topics public! I do good?

Old 02-05-2011, 01:39 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
...Oh and I had a great idea! Instead of having a private section hiding the mature topics and leaving the guests to see immaturity, we should have one that hides the immature trollish topics and keep all mature topics public! I do good?

Not a bad idea.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:00 AM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Well, after some time reflecting on this, I have decided not to pursue the idea of a “non-public” forum opened to all members. One reason for my decision to drop this is that I am still wondering if AAm is the place to discuss such topics, even though they would not, per se, transgress any applicable rules. Ultimately, this is a fan’s site and maybe some things are better left unsaid (too bad, some of it is really interesting... ). At some point, I might still decide to take the dive and go at it in the public forums. I will see.

Of course, other members are welcomed to keep pursuing the idea of a “non-public” forum if they think it is a good idea.

Thanks to all for the input.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:10 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Jeje. Just because Jets didn't make it I will side with them ^

Oh and I had a great idea! Instead of having a private section hiding the mature topics and leaving the guests to see immaturity, we should have one that hides the immature trollish topics and keep all mature topics public! I do good?

This is something that can be done with good effect.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:32 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Thats sounds like a good idea.

AF has a Cafe Corse section, which is an off topic area,that is hidden unless you are a logged in member. You could make a section for "silly" Lili topics, and have it hidden in the same way.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:35 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Speaking of PETA, us animal science majors got an email near the end of last semester warning us that another animals rights group by the name of "No Compromise" had targeted us for justice. Apparently to them, justice was to bomb our farms, smash our cars(for those of us that did have cars), and invade our homes.

Crazy fuckers. I'll never EVER support animal rights. Animal welfare all the way.

I wish this was facebook so I could "like" your post.
Why does it have to be facebook? Why can't we do this here?

On another forum I'm on, www.pbriot.com, under each post is a button where you have the opportunity to quasi-like (they call it "reputation"), where basically you click on it to "like" it, type a comment (or not) about why, and it shows up as having been "rep'd"

They have it so only the poster sees their reputation points, but I'm sure we could do something similar here, eh?
Old 10-02-2011, 05:46 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Why does it have to be facebook? Why can't we do this here?

On another forum I'm on, www.pbriot.com, under each post is a button where you have the opportunity to quasi-like (they call it "reputation"), where basically you click on it to "like" it, type a comment (or not) about why, and it shows up as having been "rep'd"

They have it so only the poster sees their reputation points, but I'm sure we could do something similar here, eh?
If we had that system.. I would have "liked" this suggestion.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:54 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

I don't feel like digging through this whole thing (I think the Necromancer is debating retirement..) but what about bringing back the video section? Or at least getting around to posting them all on our youtube channel or something?

I've been dying to see the 2001 Stars a Domicile and the Fun TV Interview with subtitles, but I can't find the entire videos to stream anywhere.

Old 10-03-2011, 04:14 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
I don't feel like digging through this whole thing (I think the Necromancer is debating retirement..) but what about bringing back the video section? Or at least getting around to posting them all on our youtube channel or something?

I've been dying to see the 2001 Stars a Domicile and the Fun TV Interview with subtitles, but I can't find the entire videos to stream anywhere.
I was able to upload the whole video section to Youtube a couple months ago in hopes of them being embedded as a lower-cost video section. We all agreed it was best, but Ben never got around to embedding them which is understanding since he is quite busy. The only videos I never uploaded were the interviews since they were so long. I can try tomorrow though and give you the link. I'll try putting in subs too. If it doesn't work then I can send you .rar files for the FunTV interview.

Tags
forum, suggestion box