Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 11-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Whether or not she had any say in the production of Gourmandises or MCE is irrelevant. Letting Farmer and Boutonnat do all the production worked well, and brought hundreds of thousands of fans. The only thing that matters now is the inferior quality of the albums being churned out by Chatelain and Co. It would have been in her best interest if she had stuck with Mylene and Boutonnat.

Last edited by Tchaikovsky; 11-02-2009 at 03:35 PM..
Old 11-02-2009, 03:35 PM

mercenaries16 is on a distinguished road

yes but alizee really dont cares about the money or what their fans like she only wants to be more like she wants and i think its good for alizee but bad for her musician career maybe she need to return whith mylen and laurent
Old 11-02-2009, 03:42 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercenaries16 View Post
yes but alizee really dont cares about the money or what their fans like she only wants to be more like she wants and i think its good for alizee but bad for her musician career maybe she need to return whith mylen and laurent
Wouldn't that be embarrassing? It's like moving out of mom and dad's house, trying to make it on your own and coming back defeated
Old 11-02-2009, 03:43 PM

yes its embarrasing but if she not return with laurent and mylene maybe her career its off what do you prefer ? embarasing or cuting off her last years of carrer because a simply crazy idea of be more like she is ?
Old 11-02-2009, 03:53 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
Letting Farmer and Boutonnat do all the production worked well
For what? "Worked" implies that one is certain what the goal is. Implied in the rest of your post is that the goal is to sell records and make money -- period. It did "work" for that purpose, agreed. Is that really the only purpose there can be? No artist would ever agree.

In the end, an artist must be true to her art. If that means Alizée must accept a lower level of commercial success and fame, she has already stated she's OK with that. There's no point in whining about it. Either you like what she's doing today or you don't. If you don't, don't buy it.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 11-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
yes its embarrasing but if she not return with laurent and mylene maybe her career its off what do you prefer ? embarasing or cuting off her last years of carrer because a simply crazy idea of be more like she is ?
What we prefer wouldn't make a difference, it's her decision. Besides, maybe M/L don't want to work with her again, maybe it would kill her career anyway, cause it would be selling out in a way. She shouldn't have to go back to them, she should fix up the way her career is being handled. And even then, maybe she likes it the way it is?
Old 11-02-2009, 03:54 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
yes but alizee really dont cares about the money or what their fans like she only wants to be more like she wants and i think its good for alizee but bad for her musician career.
I have to kindly disagree with that statement.

I learned a little more about Alizée in the last few hours than only major fans presently know.

Believe me Alizée like all people likes money and the nice things it will buy her and her family.

I think we will be very pleasantly surprised by this new CD.

I thought the worst when we were discussing her soon to be released Psychédélicés back in 2007.

Psychédélicés end up being a pretty good CD. With two years and some experience under her belt I'm looking for a CD that is even better than the last.

Hopefully Alizée will not make a liar out of me on the previous statement.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:03 PM

well maybe i need to be more patient with that psychedeices its alizee first album witouth profesionals handle maybe she needs some time to get in the buisnes and make a memorable album maybe in 20 years alizee will be the queen of pop i think i need to be more patient . this thing of the new single its driving me crazy sorri :P :$
Old 11-02-2009, 04:06 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm sure we'll never see Alizée, MF and LB get back together. Mainly because I think some feathers were ruffled in the process of them breaking up. Details of which I'm sure we'll never know. I think it was a huge mistake for her to leave them. They seemed to be a perfect fit for what they were doing.

Most of you probably know that even though I think PLP is a very beautiful song, I'm not a big fan of Psych. But who knows how good this new album will be? She's made changes. Wether they'll be good ones, only time will tell. So I'm going to remain very optimistic. I owe her that.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:22 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm sure we'll never see Alizée, MF and LB get back together. Mainly because I think some feathers were ruffled in the process of them breaking up.
I don't know whether "feathers were ruffled" or not, but I am sure what happened years ago is no barrier to them getting together again today if they wanted to. Everyone knows Alizée sent Mylène an advance copy of Psych before it was released. I have heard that Mylène returned the favor and sent Alizée a pre-release copy of her latest album, Point du Suture. We also know that Mylène preserved Alizée's professional name for her. There is absolutely no reason to believe there are any bad feelings between the two artists at this point in time, and all the evidence we have points to the contrary.

Alizée is not working with Mylène and Laurent at this point because she doesn't want to, not because they're mad at each other. It's not impossible that some day they might collaborate again, probably after Alizée has proven herself capable of making it on her own. Although there's no guarantee of that, either.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716