Tom is on a distinguished road

Hits de toujours - September 15, 2010

Par Les Paupières @ 19:45
À Contre-Courant @ 20:04

NEW WEEK!!!

We are voting for 3 apparently...

J'ai pas vingt ans

Fifty-Sixty

Edit: Removed link for À Contre-Courant. We're only voting for J'ai pas vingt ans and Fifty-Sixty. Not 3 songs.

Last edited by Tom; 09-16-2010 at 08:56 AM..
Old 09-15-2010, 05:45 PM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
We are voting for 3 apparently...
I guess someone didn't get the memo.

EDIT: I'm voting for JPVA and Fifty-Sixty, since ACC has been on the top 15 for the past few weeks.

Last edited by Zeerre; 09-15-2010 at 05:50 PM..
Old 09-15-2010, 11:29 PM

battousai is on a distinguished road

I vote on Radio Atlantis all the time but what i never understood is what do the hit web and clip do? Do they mention alizeeamerica on radio and does the video get played somewhere on internet or something?
Old 09-15-2010, 11:47 PM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by battousai View Post
I vote on Radio Atlantis all the time but what i never understood is what do the hit web and clip do? Do they mention alizeeamerica on radio and does the video get played somewhere on internet or something?
I never understood what they do either, perhaps someone with more knowledge could shed some light.
Old 09-16-2010, 04:18 AM
Euphoria

Hit web and Hit clip doesn't do anything except showing up in the lists at the website. It's only Hit Parade and Hits de toujours which is important to vote for really. It's great that we're also voting for the other two to advertise this website and to show support by getting the music video as high up in the chart as possible. You can watch videos by clicking the pictures in the Hit clip chart.

It is very rare that people pay for 35/100 points at Hit clip while it is more normal that people pay for 35/100 points at Hit web to advertise their website. It's nothing more than that though.

About voting for 3

Voting for 3 songs seems possible at the moment but i suggest we try to keep it at 2 next week. To vote for 3 songs everyone would have to help voting for the 2 songs which is the Top Second Single and not only for the main song (the one which will be visible in the chart, currently J'ai pas vingt ans). The main song would also drop from being in the top 3 to be further down the chart (between 6-8 maybe) as it gets fewer votes.

Last edited by Tom; 09-16-2010 at 04:52 AM..
Old 09-16-2010, 04:59 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
About voting for 3

Voting for 3 songs seems possible at the moment but i suggest we try to keep it at 2 next week. To vote for 3 songs everyone would have to help voting for the 2 songs which is the Top Second Single and not only for the main song (the one which will be visible in the chart, currently J'ai pas vingt ans). The main song would also drop from being in the top 3 to be further down the chart (between 6-8 maybe) as it gets fewer votes.
I think we should focus on only two per week (JPVA and Fifty-Sixty in this case), I don't really wanna see JPVA drop, au contraire, I hope it makes it to first place.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:17 AM
Euphoria

I agree, 2 is enough. I prefer having a song at the top of the chart. We're going for J'ai pas vingt ans as main song & Fifty-Sixty as Top Second Single this week. Whoever started voting for À contre-courant when there allready were 2 songs up can stick with it if they think they can manage to keep it within the top 15 but it's better to spend votes on J'ai pas vingt ans or Fifty-Sixty. It's possible that other fan sites are voting too but at the moment, we have 550 points at Hit web and 555 points at Hit clip so whoever votes for Les Collines music video also votes for the alizeeamerica.com website. I also noticed that Par Les Paupières also have gotten some votes now but there's no point to continue.

Vote links for this week once again: J'ai pas vingt ans & Fifty-Sixty.

Please stick to those two

Last edited by Tom; 09-16-2010 at 06:14 AM..
Old 09-16-2010, 10:38 AM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

As long as people are at RA voting we should continue to vote in all Classements. I think it is great to show that AAm is always near the top. It shows that our fansite is active. And what can it hurt, we are already there.
For those that may not know RA does play the "second singles" after the top 15 are played. You just have to wait for a few minutes of news after they play number 1.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:23 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road
Default Nothing Negative about This

Just a vote for +5 points. Nothing negative about it.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:40 PM
Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYGOGT View Post
As long as people are at RA voting we should continue to vote in all Classements. I think it is great to show that AAm is always near the top. It shows that our fansite is active.
Ofcourse And i noticed i accidently wrote that it's only "important" to vote for Hits de toujours and Hit parade earlier. What i was trying to say was that they are the only ones that is aired on RA as the clip and web is never mentioned on the radio. It's still important to vote in all 4 classements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYGOGT View Post
Just a vote for +5 points. Nothing negative about it.
(sorry)

Last edited by Tom; 09-17-2010 at 07:20 PM..