Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 03:51 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post
I had a dream about this last night...my hopes are so high. Haha! Also, I'm a tad behind. The album is already out correct?
Sadly its coming out in March, but that gives you more time to dream

I'll make sure to hunt you down online when the release date is announced!
Old 11-28-2012, 04:35 AM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Can I still enroll?
Old 01-14-2013, 03:04 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well it's about a month and a half away and it's time to start thinking about this again. Maybe Brian should start this thread over again because so much may have changed as far as to who will be able to attend.

I believe the current date scheduled is 2/25. That might make it tough for me. I'd have to be able to get someone to cover for me for the sunday before which I think I can do, but there are no guarantees. Brian said before that he might go, but has that since changed? Ray said he planned on going too. Now I think it would be like asking for lightning to strike twice for them to set up another autograph session for our members, but if they did and I couldn't make it, would others here be willing to pack up a bunch of autographed cds, carry them back, then and mail them back to members?

If I'm able to attend, I will definitely do it, that's if Alizee doesn't shoot me when I walk in the front door.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:18 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Don't worry she wouldn't shoot until she gets as much of your money as she can first.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Don't worry she wouldn't shoot until she gets as much of your money as she can first.
No..............she is nothing to do about money. She is a terribly complex person. A woman I can in no way understand. As much as I hate the tatoos, she is still one of the most incredibly beautiful women I've seen in my life.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:45 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
If I'm able to attend, I will definitely do it, that's if Alizee doesn't shoot me when I walk in the front door.
Oh don't worry, RMJ has done way worse and yet she still poses with him for photos
Old 01-14-2013, 11:28 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Yah, I'd still like to go. I figure it could be the best chance I may ever get to at least get to see her once. I figure I'm at 90% go for now. As lofty as my 'learning French' goals and plans were, I've not made much progress. So I could assist in a member autograph session but I'd need a ringleader, as I make a better henchman. How does customs deal with importing CDs like that?
Old 01-15-2013, 12:40 PM

Customs is not a problem. I am going to try everything possible to go. Unfortunately I can't take sick days to do it, because if the company found out I flew, even if it was on another airline, they would fire me. No questions asked.

So I have to get someone to give up a sunday and that's not an easy thing to do, but I'm hoping I can call in some favors. Another thing I have to worry about is I fly standby and Sunday is usually not a good day to fly standby, but at this time of year, hopefully that wont be a problem.

I had originally thought I'd be doing this as part of a vacation, which would have been a problem if I went to some other location in Europe carrying around a bunch of cds, but the way it stands now, I'll be doing it on my days off which are monday, tuesday, wednesday, and that will work out perfect if they do it on the 25th and as I said, I get Sunday off.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:43 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

^ What about personal leave?
Old 01-15-2013, 12:44 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

dont forget... not 25.February but 25.March

Closed Thread