Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-01-2012, 04:32 PM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

Last night I had one of my strangest dreams ever Can't remember everything since I went to sleep after 4:00am and was already very tired but..

I was going to Ajaccio, there was nice winter weather (how could my head think so..) and I thought I could live there for few days as here in Finland. Well, I remember, I was sitting by the sea, it was raining more and more snow and I shivered, because cold wind.. Then after long time I thought that I saw something there on the sea, but when I started to think more, I saw only darkness. I shivered more and more and I thought that should go away, but then I felt such strange warm breeze and heard that something/someone was coming closer me. I didn't shiver anymore, snow stopped and deepest darkness came but there by my side I saw and felt most wonderful thing ever. Alizée was sitting by my side and when I realized it she asked "if you want to come Ajaccio, don't you ever do it alone"...

Then I woke up because most stupid dog ever, and though I tried to think more and more and I was still soooo tired, I couldn't gather my thoughts...

I'm waiting that someone makes camera that I could take it with me to dreams. Would be little easier to explain them.. But yeap, that was really wonderful dream and there happened more but as I said I can't remember everything.
But I know, you understand my feels..
Old 01-02-2012, 12:36 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnishguy View Post
I'm waiting that someone makes camera that I could take it with me to dreams.
I'm waiting for a someone to come up with a "dream machine" where you could dream whatever you like! (I think I've seen that in a movie but, I can't remember the which one.)
Old 01-02-2012, 04:10 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

write down your dreams on paper as soon as you wake up from them and start a journal. practice lucid dreaming until you can really control your dreams... that is the closest you may ever get.

Old 01-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Trippy! I woke up an hour ago and I spotted Alizée in my dream! I was walking down a road and saw Alizée walk into a store so I followed. I ended up getting a picture with her, but I didn't choose to...my brain said to get a picture with her while what I would have done in real life is let her be and have an unbothhered public life.

That's all it was, but the weird thing is...this was my first Alizée dream where she had her new hairstyle (like the one in the UNICEF performance).
Old 01-02-2012, 12:39 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

I've had a couple Alizée dreams since I first discovered her. The first was me wandering Ajaccio during the summer. It started to rain, so I started towards a sheltered place, when I ran into her (Gourmandises-era zée) and she asked if I wanted to stay at her place while it rained. And of course, the choice was obvious. So we stayed at her house and chilled.

The second time was pretty much the same scenario, except it was Psychedelice Alizée, it wasn't raining, and she invited me to her house for no other reason except to chill, where we did.

The weirdest thing about these was all we did was talk. Even though I spoke English and she spoke French, she understood me and I her.

I don't think I could forget those dreams if I tried, not that I'd want to...
Old 01-02-2012, 06:57 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

I have had only one Alizée dream a while back... I had a dream i was traveling with her together but she was sleeping so we didn't talk or anything.

Old 01-15-2012, 04:57 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Last night I had the longest dream about Alizée!!! but it wasn't all that good it was too realistic...

I dreamed that I went to France and I visited where Alizée filmed her Mademoiselle Juliette music video... Château de Champlâtreux (http://www.chateau-de-champlatreux.fr/).

And... There was Alizée doing an impromptu autograph session!... and I was at the top of the line so I ended up getting an autograph and I got to talk to her!... I spoke in English and someone translated and she spoke back to me in French and then I was too nervous to carry on a conversation and the line was growing huge behind me so I had to go on.... but she smiled at me and thanked me for being a fan of her music and for coming to see her (in French) ... and then I left.... so I ended up sneaking around the building all day...

It wasn't a vivid dream at all.. it was pretty detailed and lengthy.. I even remember going back to my hotel, eating lunch afterwards, and a bunch of other insignificant things that normally would cause me to end the dream and wake up after realizing that it was not real... but I think I was too happy hoping for it to be real that I must have kept it going.... I slept in today too!!!.. I had a total of 15 hours of sleep!.... The only thing that woke me up is that I finally had to take a pee... lol..

btw .. I woke up tired!.... and my head hurts! I slept in until 2:45PM....

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 01-15-2012 at 04:59 PM..
Old 01-15-2012, 11:44 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Last night I had the longest dream about Alizée!!! but it wasn't all that good it was too realistic...

I dreamed that I went to France and I visited where Alizée filmed her Mademoiselle Juliette music video... Château de Champlâtreux (http://www.chateau-de-champlatreux.fr/).

And... There was Alizée doing an impromptu autograph session!... and I was at the top of the line so I ended up getting an autograph and I got to talk to her!... I spoke in English and someone translated and she spoke back to me in French and then I was too nervous to carry on a conversation and the line was growing huge behind me so I had to go on.... but she smiled at me and thanked me for being a fan of her music and for coming to see her (in French) ... and then I left.... so I ended up sneaking around the building all day...

It wasn't a vivid dream at all.. it was pretty detailed and lengthy.. I even remember going back to my hotel, eating lunch afterwards, and a bunch of other insignificant things that normally would cause me to end the dream and wake up after realizing that it was not real... but I think I was too happy hoping for it to be real that I must have kept it going.... I slept in today too!!!.. I had a total of 15 hours of sleep!.... The only thing that woke me up is that I finally had to take a pee... lol..

btw .. I woke up tired!.... and my head hurts! I slept in until 2:45PM....
Yeah they say sleeping in too long keeps one just as tired as if they only had 6hrs sleep. But yeah I've figured out that 8-10hours is best since waking up is moderately easy.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:19 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Yeah they say sleeping in too long keeps one just as tired as if they only had 6hrs sleep. But yeah I've figured out that 8-10hours is best since waking up is moderately easy.
Well... I guess you can say that you couldn't blame me!.. if you had this dream you wouldn't want to wake up either!!... too bad I was not lucid dreaming! If that were the case, I would have ---- .. ahem.. this post was edited...

Old 01-16-2012, 08:56 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post

wow.
That's an authentic French castle.And a big one.