Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-03-2010, 05:27 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Woah. Do we still need to vote on Radio Atlantis or something? When is this over?

10 per day son! TEN!

Last edited by BlackAnthem; 12-03-2010 at 05:29 PM..
Old 12-03-2010, 11:12 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Yes we still vote on it as much as possible Tom keeps us updated very well on what is happening and what we are voting for. Look a couple pages back for his sig and click the links...

Edit:

Here is a good example, its on last page and is most current.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Some info...

This week we are voting for the song J'ai pas vingt ans @ Hits de toujours. Here's the link: J'ai pas vingt ans.

We are no longer voting for the Les Collines music video @ Hit Clip. We are now voting for the Mademoiselle Juliette music video. Here's the link: Mademoiselle Juliette.

Other links: Les Collines (Currently #11) and AlizéeAmerica.com (Currently #9).
Also, I love how Google Chrome autovotes for me when I click the links. It doesn't make me type in the 5-number code to vote I can literally vote for all 4 in less than 10 seconds I times myself

Last edited by User22; 12-03-2010 at 11:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-04-2010, 06:12 AM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

Thank you, Aaron!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Also, I love how Google Chrome autovotes for me when I click the links. It doesn't make me type in the 5-number code to vote I can literally vote for all 4 in less than 10 seconds I times myself
Does this happen everytime you try to vote?

Sorry, but if you do not put in the numbers, the vote doesn't count. I am using Google Chrome all the time and I always have to put in the numbers and whenever I have had the problem where I don't have to put in the numbers, no points have been given. This problem have only occured to me, the first time I try to vote after establishing an internet connection. Before getting the proxy problem and when I could vote at home, this never happend to me as I was always connected at home. Every time I connect my laptop to the school network each morning, I have this problem. My first vote in school every morning isn't a vote and I have to wait an hour until I really can start voting. I don't know if you understood any of this but this is a fact: You must put in the numbers for the vote to count.

Also, you should be able to vote for all 4 in less than 10 seconds even if you have to type in the 5 numbers. I guess it depend on how fast you are and how used to it you are.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:50 AM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

I think I voted for all 4, it gives me a timer countdown whenever I try to access saying I can revote in 1 hour. That was by just clicking the links posted above and not entering any code whatsoever.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:29 AM
Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naft View Post
I think I voted for all 4, it gives me a timer countdown whenever I try to access saying I can revote in 1 hour. That was by just clicking the links posted above and not entering any code whatsoever.
The votes shouldn't have counted even though the timer starts counting down. Next time you vote, please check:

This chart: Hit Parade before you vote to see how many points we have. Then click this link to vote: Hit Parade. Was 5 points added?

This chart: Hits de toujours before you vote to see how many points we have. Then click this link to vote: Hits de toujours. Was 5 points added?

This chart: Hit Web before you vote to see how many points we have. Then click this link to vote: Hit Web. Was 5 points added?

This chart: Hit Clip before you vote to see how many points we have. Then click this link to vote: Hit Clip. Was 5 points added?
Old 12-04-2010, 09:45 AM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
The votes shouldn't have counted even though the timer starts counting down. Next time you vote, please check:

This chart: Hit Parade before you vote to see how many points we have. Then click this link to vote: Hit Parade. Was 5 points added?

This chart: Hits de toujours before you vote to see how many points we have. Then click this link to vote: Hits de toujours. Was 5 points added?

This chart: Hit Web before you vote to see how many points we have. Then click this link to vote: Hit Web. Was 5 points added?

This chart: Hit Clip before you vote to see how many points we have. Then click this link to vote: Hit Clip. Was 5 points added?
Now it made me write in a code for each one, that's odd. Guess this was the first time it counted for me since it's the first time it requires me to enter anything.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:04 AM
Euphoria

This week @ Hits de toujours!
À Contre-Courant

Only 8 votes in the first 13 hours! Link now in the signature!

Edit:

Les Collines have now been played 40 times on RadioAtlantis since it was released thanks to AlizéeAmerica who haven't given up with the voting! Keep it up!

Last edited by Tom; 12-13-2010 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: Update
Old 12-16-2010, 08:18 AM
Euphoria

New working links in my signature.

As you might have heard or noticed, it is snowing at Radio Atlantis. I don't know if it is the new weather that makes some people stay home instead of go out and vote, but we are really having a bad voting period right now. Christmas is coming up and if you aren't planning on giving Alizée a present, the least you could do is to give her some points over at old RA.

New music video @ Hit Clip: Moi... Lolita

This week @ Hits de toujours!

J'ai pas vingt ans

Hit Parade: Don't you just miss the days when Alizée were at the top? Well, we've managed 40 weeks within the top 15, 12 more (to make it a year) shouldn't be too hard, right? We're currently #12.

Hit Web: It was actually not too long ago we were in the top 3... now we're #17. Hit Web isn't really good if you aren't on the first page (in the top 10) so please vote!

Hit Clip: We used to be in the top 3 at Hit Clip too, just as Hit Web. Now we're #15. We want this one on the first page (in the top 10) as well. Last week we changed from the Les Collines music video to the Mademoiselle Juliette music video. This week we made a change again and went with the Moi... Lolita music video.

New working links in my signature.

Edit: I will not be able to vote a lot during christmas. The Hits de toujours link and the Hit Clip link in my signature will link to the chart instead as they change every week. Things will go back to normal again in January. Merry christmas!

Last edited by Tom; 12-22-2010 at 06:27 AM..
Old 12-16-2010, 10:47 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

I'm going to give Alizee the present of me voting Don't worry Tom, I'll be voting right along side you this time around
Old 12-23-2010, 04:03 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

They doubled the points per vote

Free is now 10 points
35 -> 70 points
and 100 -> 200 points