Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 11-11-2010, 01:46 AM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

ah..i'll have to go with the hammering.
Hammering my foot will give me a hell of a pain but it'll be cured within a limited time, but by drinking can of motor oil will immensely destroy my lungs and other vital internal parts which can lead to my death .

Would you rather eat your nails and hairs in an insanely small & lost island or will die with hunger ?
Old 11-13-2010, 02:18 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayush View Post
ah..i'll have to go with the hammering.
Hammering my foot will give me a hell of a pain but it'll be cured within a limited time, but by drinking can of motor oil will immensely destroy my lungs and other vital internal parts which can lead to my death .

Would you rather eat your nails and hairs in an insanely small & lost island or will die with hunger ?
question: Can I live by just eating my hair and nails? I mean.. if you just ate hair and nails, you'd die of starvation either way..

Old 11-13-2010, 02:23 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
question: Can I live by just eating my hair and nails? I mean.. if you just ate hair and nails, you'd die of starvation either way..
Check this out. Crazy stuff!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EhEHGGt33hM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719& amp;color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EhEHGGt33hM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719& amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 11-13-2010, 02:35 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Check this out. Crazy stuff!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EhEHGGt33hM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719& amp;color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EhEHGGt33hM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719& amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
That.. is quite something! I mean, basic law of science is that energy output = energy input. Not sure how he's still alive with absolutely no energy input..

It does seem to be a very poor decision to try to mass produce this bizarre mystery.

Anyways, back to the original question. I'd rather just starve to death then linger on eating toe nails and hair.

Would you rather be able to always know the answer to ANY question, or be able to detect any and all lies?

Old 11-13-2010, 03:09 AM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

I would like to have the answers to ALL the questions. Detecting lies is not a big deal whereas if i'll be able to know the answers to all the questions then first of all i'll dig out the hidden secrets about Alizée and will also help find out the most of the unanswered questions regarding other planets, as i have a special interest towards astronomy

Would you rather do something very big for Alizée or for your family, if given a single golden wish by God ?
Old 11-13-2010, 05:36 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayush View Post
I would like to have the answers to ALL the questions. Detecting lies is not a big deal whereas if i'll be able to know the answers to all the questions then first of all i'll dig out the hidden secrets about Alizée and will also help find out the most of the unanswered questions regarding other planets, as i have a special interest towards astronomy

Would you rather do something very big for Alizée or for your family, if given a single golden wish by God ?
Moving to Europe means better economy. better economy means helping out my family. Being in Europe means being closer to Alizée and in turn, I would be able to help her out somehow...

so I guess helping my family is my choice

-would you rather get bitten by a poisonous snake or stung by a poisonous scorpion? pick your poison!

Old 11-13-2010, 05:58 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Get bitten by a poisonous snake.

(Luckily for me it's only poisonous and not venomous. )

WOULD YOU RATHER: Be in a coma for the next six years, or cut 12 years off the end of your life?
Old 11-13-2010, 06:01 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post

WOULD YOU RATHER: Be in a coma for the next six years, or cut 12 years off the end of your life?
you know what I meant

I'd go with the coma. It'd be cool to see how much the world has progressed in 6 years. It's like a preview of death in a way and being able to come back.

would you rather eat a bucket of super gaseous beans or take a bite of the world's spiciest pepper?

Old 11-13-2010, 06:29 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post

Finally, someone else who knows the difference

-----------------------------

I'd take the pepper, because the beans would be a hell of a lot more uncomfortable

Would you rather eat a lump of granite (a large chunk, that you have to bite off into small pieces), or rub your face into Bruce Valanche's shirtless chest for thirty seconds?
Old 11-20-2010, 06:25 PM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Would you rather eat a lump of granite (a large chunk, that you have to bite off into small pieces), or rub your face into Bruce Valanche's shirtless chest for thirty seconds?
Yuck! No wonder no one replied.

But yes, I'll do it... everyone else was afraid to say it... you-know-what... Bruce Vilanch...

I would probably never be the same after that experience... but I'd prefer to keep my teeth intact.

<hr>
Would you rather only be able to whisper, or only be able to shout?

Tags
would you rather