Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-16-2007, 05:27 PM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Try having a teacher flirt with you. That's almost painful... Especially considering the teacher in question is the spitting image of Eva Longoria. I was the one who started it, but instead of scowling or kicking me out of class as I expected, she played along. I was shocked and had no clue what to do, so I ended up failing miserably though. My peers were amazed which made it all the greater
How much older than you was she? You should have flirted back. She is your teacher, and she would be the one that would have got in trouble if it had come out. Had it come out you deny, deny, deny, and then deny some more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-dawg777 View Post
Try a co worker thats 15 years older than you and gets more turned on the more you flirt with her, but she never tells you untill one day she gives you her address and tells you she sent her kids away for the night... now what would you do?

I took her offer and the rest is history... BTW I recomend it to everyone.
Nice.

Last edited by Tye; 08-16-2007 at 05:31 PM..
Old 08-16-2007, 05:37 PM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tye View Post
How much older than you was she? You should have flirted back. She is your teacher, and she would be the one that would have got in trouble if it had come out. Had it come out you deny, deny, deny, and then deny some more.
It wasn't that I didn't want to... Her effect on me is close, but not quite, to that of Lili, so I was sort of taken aback, and tried to recover, but it took me a few seconds and the moment had passed so I ended up just giving her a cheeky smile. Plus I was in a room with 20 other guys, so it may have been a little awkward, or funny, depending on how you look at it.

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:39 PM

Quote:
It wasn't that I didn't want to... Her effect on me is close, but not quite, to that of Lili, so I was sort of taken aback, and tried to recover, but it took me a few seconds and the moment had passed so I ended up just giving her a cheeky smile. Plus I was in a room with 20 other guys, so it may have been a little awkward, or funny, depending on how you look at it.
Had you recovered fast enough and followed through the jaws of those 20 guys would have hit the floor in aw.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:45 PM
Le fan irlandais

Quote:
Had you recovered fast enough and followed through the jaws of those 20 guys would have hit the floor in aw.
They hit the floor in awe, anyway.

Another story about her. I was standing in the hall during class (sent to do something for my tutor). She walked by and I said hi. She walked by, and naturally my eyes starting following her down the hallway. She glanced over her shoulder, and I didn't have a chance to look away. She smiled and started to sway her hips dramatically from side to side. Again, I was intrigued to say the least. That little story did indeed have my friends jaws dropping. My only conclusion from this is that she loves the attention.
This thread is gone very off-topic.

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:48 PM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Lol you better not leave that school without that teachers number.

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 08-16-2007, 05:54 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

or perhaps send that number over to me, just kidding though sounds like a cool teacher.

edit: random thought, this is a What if? wouldn't that just wicked but odd to see Alizče, swaying her hips like that down a hallway. wow that would be pretty interesting to watch.

Last edited by Joey_adore_Jung; 08-16-2007 at 07:30 PM..
Old 08-16-2007, 05:56 PM

Quote:
They hit the floor in awe, anyway.

Another story about her. I was standing in the hall during class (sent to do something for my tutor). She walked by and I said hi. She walked by, and naturally my eyes starting following her down the hallway. She glanced over her shoulder, and I didn't have a chance to look away. She smiled and started to sway her hips dramatically from side to side. Again, I was intrigued to say the least. That little story did indeed have my friends jaws dropping. My only conclusion from this is that she loves the attention.
This thread is gone very off-topic.
You are lucky. I go to a private school so my teachers are strict. They don't even allow a girl and boy within two feet of each other. Not that it doesn't happen anyway.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:00 PM
Le fan irlandais

Quote:
You are lucky. I go to a private school so my teachers are strict. They don't even allow a girl and boy within two feet of each other. Not that it doesn't happen anyway.

I also go to a private school. I guess you get what you pay for...

Old 08-16-2007, 06:02 PM

Quote:
I also go to a private school. I guess you get what you pay for...
My school is a christian private school, and they believe any contact of the opposite sex before marrige is a sin. Some don't even believe in dating. They seem to think that your chosen wife will bump into you and say " I am going to be your wife". I have been fussed at before because I was talking about a girl I liked in front of a friend.

Last edited by Tye; 08-16-2007 at 06:09 PM..
Old 08-16-2007, 06:56 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
My school is a christian private school, and they believe any contact of the opposite sex before marrige is a sin. Some don't even believe in dating. They seem to think that your chosen wife will bump into you and say " I am going to be your wife". I have been fussed at before because I was talking about a girl I liked in front of a friend.
Oh, my. I don't think I'd better join this stag party; some of you guys might just have a heart attack if I relate my own sordid past.

Maybe we should return this discussion to the concert.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716

Tags
dvd, en concert, question