Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infatuated View Post

WOW!! I really, really, really like this pic. She needs to do a photo shoot or perform wearing that dress. Please? Pretty please....

....with sugar on top?
...and with those shoes, please! I know we're all about the 'flats/runners instead of high heels for ease of movement' here, and I'm generally in favour of that...but the combination of those shoes and that dress is all kinds of yum.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:38 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Old 09-23-2008, 11:55 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

^not my favorite pic of Alizee

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 09-24-2008, 12:54 AM
:)

Jeff is on a distinguished road

Yea she doesn't need make-up <3
Old 09-24-2008, 01:16 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

not its not that her skin looks beautiful as always, her face looks chubby here when its really not

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 09-24-2008, 02:58 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

^

I just noticed that pendant.
That tiny silver necklace, that seemingly shows what light is in the world.
Light I cannot see, light that will forever stay away from me, who wanders blindly in darkness.

What devotion, what show of pious, innocent love, of happiness, of joy.
She treasures what she has, as I weep in jealousy of what I am doomed to forever hold.
To be a wretch, a bloody piece of trash, loitering amongst the streets of dirt and hate, of the life of worthlessness, of forever torment and sadness, with only a glimpse of happiness, beauty, and selfless love that I am forever haunted to see hanging on a silver pendant from someone who has showed me more than anyone else.

Just three names, in fashionable order, as I see images of their life each day through my head. To wake up, to see one who cares for you beside you, one whom you care, one that you will see tomorrow, smiling gleefully at each other as you either laugh or speak. Standing up, continuing each day in the company of loved ones, to be cared for, to be wanted, to have someone, someone to hold, someone to talk to, someone to cry with, laugh with, and to bear a child, of your own flesh and blood, to continue legacies, to watch as they grow up, as they become older, adolescents, to see them change, as their innocent smiles turn to grown up speeches of sympathy you once showed, and as life is near an end they would look at each other, and regret nothing.

What do I have, but material things, nobody cares for me, I am dirt in the family wall, I am a pebble in the castle's foundation, I am a slave of hate, and brooding sadness.

I can just bloody go to hell.

Last edited by TheBarrett; 09-24-2008 at 03:04 AM..
Old 09-24-2008, 04:14 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
^

That tiny silver necklace, that seemingly shows what light is in the world.
Light I cannot see, light that will forever stay away from me, who wanders blindly in darkness.

What devotion, what show of pious, innocent love, of happiness, of joy.
She treasures what she has, as I weep in jealousy of what I am doomed to forever hold.
To be a wretch, a bloody piece of trash, loitering amongst the streets of dirt and hate, of the life of worthlessness, of forever torment and sadness, with only a glimpse of happiness, beauty, and selfless love that I am forever haunted to see hanging on a silver pendant from someone who has showed me more than anyone else.

Just three names, in fashionable order, as I see images of their life each day through my head. To wake up, to see one who cares for you beside you, one whom you care, one that you will see tomorrow, smiling gleefully at each other as you either laugh or speak. Standing up, continuing each day in the company of loved ones, to be cared for, to be wanted, to have someone, someone to hold, someone to talk to, someone to cry with, laugh with, and to bear a child, of your own flesh and blood, to continue legacies, to watch as they grow up, as they become older, adolescents, to see them change, as their innocent smiles turn to grown up speeches of sympathy you once showed, and as life is near an end they would look at each other, and regret nothing.

What do I have, but material things, nobody cares for me, I am dirt in the family wall, I am a pebble in the castle's foundation, I am a slave of hate, and brooding sadness.

You saw all that in that tiny peace of gem?
*Hoplessly staring at the necklace for an hour without result*

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 09-24-2008, 04:42 PM
recovering alizée addict

dreamer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
^

Are you serious, dude? You're not alone, don't give up on yourself. And don't do anything stupid, ok?
Old 09-25-2008, 12:52 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Isn't that the pendent given to her by fans (was it Alizée Mexico) in Mexico?
Old 09-25-2008, 12:52 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommygun
You saw all that in that tiny peace of gem?
*Hoplessly staring at the necklace for an hour without result*
You forget I tend to have a roaming mind. A pitiful imagination that is both a curse and a blessing that sails me through places I wish to enter or wish not. Quests, through images, that exist only in what I see. Don't try and hurt yourself by focusing too much on that necklace, heh, just another stiletto through the soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer
Are you serious, dude? You're not alone, don't give up on yourself. And don't do anything stupid, ok?
Ah don't worry, i'm just going through normal realization, i've been this way for 8 years. Just the fact of seeing a bright glimpse of joy, compassion, and heartfelt emotion, all of which I lack, and will probably never experience, brings me to my usual, regressful state.

Anyways, the picture is actually quite nice, that watermark sort of hurts to look at it, but I guess it's there for a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev
Isn't that the pendent given to her by fans (was it Alizée Mexico) in Mexico?
Maybe so, but i'm not too sure.