Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 09-28-2013, 09:24 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Only just seen this and I'm crying tears of joy. THIS is what she was born to do. THIS is where her heart and soul is. The energy, the passion ... it just makes me so happy to see her so happy in her element like this.

Old 09-28-2013, 09:26 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

And here comes the second subtitle track ! enjoy!

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 09-28-2013, 09:43 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Thanks Lapinschous for those two. I'm always reminded of why she's so special...
Old 09-28-2013, 09:44 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post

Only just seen this and I'm crying tears of joy. THIS is what she was born to do. THIS is where her heart and soul is. The energy, the passion ... it just makes me so happy to see her so happy in her element like this.

The first thing that came to mind when reading your post is all of Alizée's fake fans who have abandoned her, have lost out on being part of this wonderful event.

Fake fans are those that are only around for the good times and when things get rough or slow down they're gone in a flash.
Old 09-28-2013, 09:59 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

^ What ALS said ! In france you'll always see so-called Alizée new 'fans' when she's performing on massive tv shows with a latent period of a month or two. then you don't hear from them until the next big thing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Thanks Lapinschous for those two. I'm always reminded of why she's so special...
You're welcome It's good to hear some feedback here on AAm... on Alizée-forum it's another story no one gives a damn and you'll never see even a single thank you ...

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 09-28-2013, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post

It's good to hear some feedback here on AAm... on Alizée-forum it's another story no one gives a damn and you'll never see even a single thank you ...
I've given up with that forum. The mood is always so negative. That's not how I want to feel when I think of Alizee.

And yes, a big thankyou for all the work you continue to do for us here. The translations are very welcome and much appreciated.

I loved that judge's comment when he said "Lolita has gone ... Alizee has arrived!" Oh boy, has she ever!

I'm still choking up with tears ... I'm so happy
Old 09-28-2013, 10:23 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Wowwww!!! Now we finally see Alizee as a WOMAN. This is exactly what she needed to boost her confidence and break out of that shell. So proud of her!

And as someone who dabbled in dancing growing up...going from modern jazz and ballet to ballroom dancing is incredibly difficult. I was never very good, lol. You have to be so fast with your feet. It's amazing she picked it up so quickly. She is a very talented dancer. I saw the look on the other contestants faces, they totally had the "we're screwed" look.

Last edited by Euphoria; 09-28-2013 at 10:29 PM..
Old 09-28-2013, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post

I saw the look on the other contestants faces, they totally had the "we're screwed" look.
they so did!
Old 09-29-2013, 12:29 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks to ALS, BigDan, Karin and Lapinshous and others for the pictures and videos they've posted with an extra measure of thanks for Lappy once again for the timely translations which adds so much to it.

It took almost 10 years, but once again Alizée is at the top of the entertainment industry in France. It could be for just a week, or a few weeks, but I think it will be much more than that. I would think Alizée will be getting a lot of press in different magazines this week. That will be something to look forward to.

I was kind of jealous of Tal for Alizee's sake. I've been looking at some of the French music polls to see where many of the singers in the Buzz awards are ranked and it was her name I saw mentioned most. But we've seen a few pictures of her and Alizee together back stage in DALS and it looks like they got along real good and if she's gone, it might have an affect on Alizee's comfort level there, so I hate to see her go.
Old 09-29-2013, 12:37 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

A few times I've thought she looked a bit comfortable with one of the guys there, but I've not payed attention to notice who.