Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-31-2011, 10:12 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanDeAliFee View Post
Well, if they released a DVD, they could mute the sound, Alizée could lip-sync the songs, and the buyer could play the tracks he already has on his iPod from her CDs! I bet no one has done a music DVD like that before! What a novelty item...

By the way, here is my latest Guerrilla Marketing campaign. All of our French members will stick a copy of the image below on the backs of as many people as possible tomorrow. If only we had done this a year ago!

That made me laugh so hard. Your posts are a treat, FanDeAlifee.

This doesn't seem feasible to me and if it isn't some kind of joke, it doesn't seem like a good idea! As someone else mentioned, Alizee doesn't have enough material to have a "Best Of" album, if you really stretched it the album would have MAYBE seven or eight songs, and several of them would be Moi... Lolita remixes and revivals.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 03-31-2011, 11:29 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

What if they also release her studio recording of the songs she sang covers of!?

Old 04-01-2011, 12:58 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Wasn't Tout Alizee a best hits? I don't see the point in releasing another album when there were no "hits" on Psychedelices or UEDS.
Old 04-01-2011, 01:06 AM
Super Moderator

Mon Maquis is on a distinguished road

Yes, it was a best of, so I dont know why I would need another best off if I already have that and the other CD's.

Another thing, is have you noticed a trend over the past few years. News never comes from Alizee herself. It's always "leaked" 50/60 song, 50/60 music video, www.psychedeclips.com, concerts dates, facebook photos, rare records versions of songs for TV shows...I mean I can go on and on and on... Something tells me Alizee leaks her own stuff. I know the 2 artists that I deal with would kill someone if someone leaked this much stuff over and over. I see this is how Alizee communicates with the public, with leaked information.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:09 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Yes, except to say that she never communicates with direct announcements is not correct. Looking on her Facebook fan page, I can see just over the past few months information about Les Enfoires, about the store stuff, etc. and further back I can remember announcements about the release of Psychédélices and UEDS, concert dates (whether or not they came off), and so on. So she does do this the normal way.

But it's true that she likes to hint and leak and communicate for those clever enough to figure it out. That's just a part of her personality, part of who she is. But that doesn't mean that we should regard these rumors as authentic. For one thing, there's often no way to tell whether a given rumor came from her or was just something someone pulled out of a hat. For another, since she does use "official announcements," even when leaks do come from her they aren't as set in stone as if she had come right out through normal channels and said it.

Even if she is the source of this rumor about the "best of" album, she's not committed to doing it unless she says she's doing it in a non-deniable fashion. Right now, this is either a wild rumor or a trial balloon.

And if so -- c'est pas une bonne idée, ma chère fée. Tu n'as pas aussi tubes pour un "best of." Un retour à tes racines (une autre rumeur) avec les chansons nouvelles est une meilleure idée, à mon avi.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 04-01-2011, 02:14 AM

More brown-nosing, I see.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:08 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
More brown-nosing, I see.
Saying she doesn't have enough hits to justify a "best of" album is "brown-nosing" to you? I think you need your mental glasses adjusted.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 04-01-2011, 09:24 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I really think a best of album will have to have something extra to sell it such as a couple of new songs. Pictures alone wont be enough.
I think one thing that might help out an album like this is if she came up with some videos for songs that didn't have videos with them before . Songs like A quoi rêve une jeune fille, or coeur deja pris. Two beautiful songs and if they featured her, I'm sure it's something her fans would love to see.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I really think a best of album will have to have something extra to sell it such as a couple of new songs. Pictures alone wont be enough.
I think one thing that might help out an album like this is if she came up with some videos for songs that didn't have videos with them before . Songs like A quoi rêve une jeune fille, or coeur deja pris. Two beautiful songs and if they featured her, I'm sure it's something her fans would love to see.
Sounds like an okay idea. But the thing is, she's ten years older now so those songs won't exactly fit her in my opinion...
Old 04-01-2011, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Saying she doesn't have enough hits to justify a "best of" album is "brown-nosing" to you? I think you need your mental glasses adjusted.
Except there's already you know....a best hits album. Now, if she were going to put out a remix album, it would make more sense. I like Scruffy's idea about some new videos, but I just don't see that happening. It seems odd for her to want to promote old songs and photos.

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...