Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 05-14-2020, 02:05 PM

failax is on a distinguished road

Thanks for these rarities, your intros are beautiful, what software do you use?

Uncompressed Alizée videos Telegram channel

https://t.me/joinchat/A8uzOFjfKHAuPZQ_-MpzWQ
Old 05-14-2020, 03:48 PM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by failax View Post
Thanks for these rarities, your intros are beautiful, what software do you use?

I’m just having a good time with it and trying to spice things up a bit. I use Davinci Resolve 16 to work on that.
Old 05-15-2020, 07:58 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

I was going through my Alizee photo collection for interesting pictures to post to IG, and I came across one of Alizee and Annily, where Annily looked to be maybe seven or eight years old. She was wearing a yellow costume and had her face painted and hair pulled back tight. One might think it was her Halloween costume, but I had seen this before, but didn't know where. Then it dawned on me a few days later.

I ran across a video a few years ago that had Alizee's name on it, but she only appeared as a picture during the last 30 seconds of it. The picture was taken at the restaurant during DALS when Greg surprised her with that piece of paper with Annily writings all over it and a voice recording from her. Alizee starts to cry, and the picture in this video was taken at some point during that setting because she still has a tear in her eye.

Until that point, it was scenes of a kids getting ready to put on a play for an audience, and performing it. The song is a very good song, but I could not put 2+2 together as to the message (if any).

So when I found the picture, it made sense.

Annily was part of a play in Ajaccio. You can see her several times between 0:39 and 0:50. All scenes were taken by Alizee and the video was apparently produced by Alizee.

Ricordu is the name of the song by Bande à part (translated Band of Outlaws). They are a local band from Ajaccio, and from what I had found, Alizee is a big fan of theirs.

The word "Souvenir" appears in the video title, translated to "Memory". So Annily performing in this play was obviously a fond memory of Alizee, and she put this together to reminisce. The picture of herself at the end of the video with a tear in her eye after receiving a message from Annily now makes sense as to why it appears here.

The message at the beginning of the video translates to:

Dancing is like speaking in silence.
It says a lot without speaking a word.

So anyway, enough of me talking. Here is the video in case you never saw it.

Old 05-15-2020, 07:38 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post

There were at least a couple important people in Alizée's life in this video. There is the dancer with 2 first names, Pierre Antoine. I think it's no secret he's gay, not that it matters. He first appears at the :25 mark.

I don't know how far they go back, but after Alizée, moved back to Ajaccio, they were the closest of friends and just about every week we'd see the two post a picture from a club, a restaurant, the beach, etc. It was around this time he opened up his own dance school and remembering how Alizée mentioned she would like to have a dance school someday, it surprised me they didn't do it together. She wasn't busy at the time, though that was soon to change.

I wonder if the occasion of this video might have been Pierre Antoine's school first gala.

The other big player in this video is MADAME MONIQUE MUFRAGGI who first appears at the :52 mark. It was at her school that Alizée learned to dance. I believe it was about 2 years ago she decided to retire and I think the school was closed down.
Old 05-15-2020, 08:10 PM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
The other big player in this video is MADAME MONIQUE MUFRAGGI who first appears at the :52 mark. It was at her school that Alizée learned to dance. I believe it was about 2 years ago she decided to retire and I think the school was closed down.
I wonder if she is so glad one of her students was so successful and brought back her success to continue on teaching dance. There's a comfy sense of continuity there I think
Old 05-15-2020, 08:34 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
I wonder if she is so glad one of her students was so successful and brought back her success to continue on teaching dance. There's a comfy sense of continuity there I think
I would think she'd be very proud and I'd think the people of Corsica would be very proud that a Corsican woman won this and the fact that during the shows, she made no secret of where she was from.

I think thee was a video for when she arrived at the airport or was it the ship terminal?
Old 05-16-2020, 05:03 PM

stephan is on a distinguished road

Violetta made a great cover on Gourmandises.

Old 05-19-2020, 09:46 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post
Alizee - 2003. 03. 08. - Histoires D'un Retour Attendu - Part 3 - M6 Fande - With English subtitles
joebanana, I just want to be sure you know how very much your posts and translations are appreciated! Every time I see you have posted one I am delighted, and so happy to watch it. Thank you so much!
Old 05-19-2020, 10:11 AM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
joebanana, I just want to be sure you know how very much your posts and translations are appreciated! Every time I see you have posted one I am delighted, and so happy to watch it. Thank you so much!

I'm glad you like it, I wish I could do better but I have limitations. I always try to do the best I can.
Old 05-19-2020, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post
I'm glad you like it, I wish I could do better but I have limitations. I always try to do the best I can.
I think you do a marvelous job! You add a great deal to this forum. 😊

Tags
alizee, alizeeamerica, section, video, youtube