Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-19-2020, 07:43 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
It looks like the dance studio reopened for business on September 7th. In France, even though it is not mandatory, meetings by more than 6 people is discouraged. I wonder how this and other restrictions affected the types of dance that is taught?

France is spiking in daily cases higher than what they had in March, along with most of Europe. Definitely this winter will be interesting.
From what I could gather reading an article on Corsica's situation, Corsica's rate of infections is proportionally lower than that of mainland France due to the locals being pretty sensible following guidelines.
They've even managed to keep a decent number of tourists coming in, maybe they will experience a second wave of their own, but for now it looks like they're making the most of the situation whilst obeying the laws put in place.
Not sure what this means for the Dance studio, if they're keeping meetings to just 6 people or not. I'm sure it's something A&G have thought about thoroughly, and that everyone is being responsible with their hygiene whatever the arrangement is.

In regards to Europe as a whole, as you said, the recent numbers aren't looking good at all.

This graph of France shows the scale of recent cases. Though the 8 or so really big individual spikes towards the end are to cover gaps of about 3 prior days each, the general trend is still many times worse than that of March and April

The longer this virus goes on the more it feels like it will just become a normalcy of life for several years to come. But who really knows, I'm no scientist.
Old 10-25-2020, 06:13 AM

stephan is on a distinguished road

The secret of Alizée's figure has been finally revealed.

Old 11-02-2020, 06:36 AM

Well, another very long Instagram update. I should probably put these out more regularly and on a smaller scale but here we are. Anyway, this one will cover everything during the last 11-12 days of October, so there are still more things to post as of when this goes out.

Starting on the 19th of October, we had some more images from the KVD collaboration.

On the same day, The SephoraFrance Instagram account asked Alizée a few questions on their story. They were mostly answered in French but there were subtitles provided which I've done some rough translations of.

Q. | What is your beauty routine?

A. | A micellar water, a day cream and a base to prepare your skin before your foundation

Q. | What is your favourite product?

A. | The 100% vegan mascara, go big or go home

Q. | Your best beauty tip?

A. | Take care of yourself!

And Video links of those clips with sound:
https://i.imgur.com/56dhBkr.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/zHnewOD.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/vVCBAum.mp4

Then for the rest of the month, we entered Halloween mode, and Alizée hasn't been messing around...

Both from the 20th of October

21st of October

22nd of October

And some decorations in the Dance Studio as well

All from the 20th of October

21st of October

22nd of October

23rd of October

But what else did they get up to?

23rd of October

Caption: daily

24th of October

Caption: Happy 11 months my sweetheart

Geez, time going past quickly, nearly at a full year!

And of course we have Greg with his golf

23rd of October

24th of October

Caption: Consolation of the day...

25th of October

Caption: Winner of the "harvest cup"

Both from the 25th of October

Caption: Before -> After

Aaaaaand a little bit of Johan from the home on the hill

24th of October

But back to Alizée

25th of October

Caption: So, do we have an extra hour of virus, or less?

Not really sure Google Translate has this one 100%, something to do with Covid.

25th of October

25th of October

Caption: Sunday program

Both from the 28th of October

29th of October

Caption: for a few days

Looks like she's walking around without the need for anything or anyone else

29th of October

30th of October

Caption: The Lyonnet dance studio is now closed until further notice ... We are sorry for this new closure, we will still miss you. We hope with all our hearts to be able to find you very soon. In the meantime, take care of yourself.

Unfortunate that the studio has been going in and out of being open, must be causing A&G a real headache.

Guess it's not a big surprise given the number of cases in France, which after the recent spike of 40k new cases a day and increasing, has taken the place of most total cases for any Western European country.

Suppose we'll be getting more confinement posting.

30th of October

Caption: Confinement season 2

Just as I was saying

30th of October

Caption: Perfect for confinement, thank you for this gift

31st of October

Caption: Many of you have asked me where I had to buy Maggy's walking shoes! You can find them here @lecornerdelily

31st of October

Caption: I don't know about you but I like to organize myself early for Christmas gifts, for several reasons: to find the right ideas, and to avoid the crowds at the last moment in the stores! We are confined for the moment one month but many stores as well as craftsmen / creators offer drives or deliveries. That would tell you one Christmas gift idea per day during the confinement period.

Yes great idea! / No, it is bad

And that's it for October. The first few days of November have already produced plenty of content to get through, no promises as to exactly when the next update comes out, but it will happen.

Anyway, stay safe everyone!
Old 11-02-2020, 09:25 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
Well, another very long Instagram update. I should probably put these out more regularly and on a smaller scale but here we are. Anyway, this one will cover everything during the last 11-12 days of October, so there are still more things to post as of when this goes out.
No worries Ben about how often you post here. You are doing a great job and we appreciate your efforts!

I think I saw a story on Alizee's feed with Maggy walking around. Was that my imagination?

Quote:
Caption: The Lyonnet dance studio is now closed until further notice ... We are sorry for this new closure, we will still miss you. We hope with all our hearts to be able to find you very soon. In the meantime, take care of yourself.

Unfortunate that the studio has been going in and out of being open, must be causing A&G a real headache.

Guess it's not a big surprise given the number of cases in France, which after the recent spike of 40k new cases a day and increasing, has taken the place of most total cases for any Western European country.

Suppose we'll be getting more confinement posting.
France has less than 20% of the population of the U.S. yet their daily cases are more than half the daily cases reported in the U.S., so they have a big problem. To suggest that this 30 day lockdown will bring things under control and France will reopen in December is dreaming. Every prediction about C-19 has been wrong. It's impossible to predict how or when this pandemic will end.

For Alizee and Greg, this has to be frustrating for them, especially Greg. Alizee is moving in a few different directions because she is marketable, but for Greg, dancing is his bread and butter. I wish for the best for both of them.
Old 11-02-2020, 12:36 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Well, another very long Instagram update. I should probably put these out more regularly and on a smaller scale but here we are. ..............................

!
Quote:
No worries Ben about how often you post here. You are doing a great job and we appreciate your efforts! ...............
Like CleverCowboy said, you are doing a great job Ben.Daly. Seeing all the work you are doing makes you appreciate the job RedRafe was doing for so long.

Edit:

We've often wondered about their financial situation. No one seems to know if they are fabulously rich or living day to day. I hope they have no worries in that regard but if money is tight for them, maybe they have to look in other directions for income? Of course , just about everything is shut down now but for Greg, he seems to like to play golf. Maybe he could work on his golf game and turn professional once this is over with the potential of making much more money. As far as Alizée, let's look at her resumé. Hmmmm, it says "chanteuse". She's a singer! Of course a lot is shut down for them but maybe now is the time to start looking in that direction. They hope this will only last a month, but who knows?

Maybe once this is over she could also look to do some more concerts like she did in Warsaw if there is a demand. I went to post a couple of pictures today and ran over my quota so I had to delete a few. I came across this one of which I'm not sure what the source was but if true, it's interesting what it says.

Attachment 3185

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-12-2021 at 10:31 PM..
Old 11-02-2020, 08:48 PM

Quote:
No worries Ben about how often you post here. You are doing a great job and we appreciate your efforts!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Like CleverCowboy said, you are doing a great job Ben.Daly. Seeing all the work you are doing makes you appreciate the job RedRafe was doing for so long.
Thanks guys!

Quote:
I think I saw a story on Alizee's feed with Maggy walking around. Was that my imagination?
Do you mean this one below? There was another one posted on Greg's story a couple days ago which I'll post later.

Quote:

29th of October

Caption: for a few days

Looks like she's walking around without the need for anything or anyone else

Quote:
France has less than 20% of the population of the U.S. yet their daily cases are more than half the daily cases reported in the U.S., so they have a big problem. To suggest that this 30 day lockdown will bring things under control and France will reopen in December is dreaming. Every prediction about C-19 has been wrong. It's impossible to predict how or when this pandemic will end.

For Alizee and Greg, this has to be frustrating for them, especially Greg. Alizee is moving in a few different directions because she is marketable, but for Greg, dancing is his bread and butter. I wish for the best for both of them.
I suppose golf is helping keep Greg distracted, that is if he's permitted to access those courses, they could now be locked down as well.

Maybe he has some other hobbies at home we don't know about to keep distracted, plus there's always house work to keep up and Maggy to look after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
We've often wondered about their financial situation. No one seems to know if they are fabulously rich or living day to day. I hope they have no worries in that regard but if money is tight for them, maybe they have to look in other directions for income? Of course , just about everything is shut down now but for Greg, he seems to like to play golf. Maybe he could work on his golf game and turn professional once this is over with the potential of making much more money. As far as Alizée, let's look at her resumé. Hmmmm, it says "chanteuse". She's a singer! Of course a lot is shut down for them but maybe now is the time to start looking in that direction. They hope this will only last a month, but who knows?

Maybe once this is over she could also look to do some more concerts like she did in Warsaw if there is a demand. I went to post a couple of pictures today and ran over my quota so I had to delete a few. I came across this one of which I'm not sure what the source was but if true, it's interesting what it says.

Attachment 3185

Is there a possibility that the Vinyl releases were made as a reaction to possible financial difficulties during Covid? Not to say that's the only motivation behind them, but if there was no virus; would we have seen them released, or perhaps something different done for the whole 20th career anniversary?

It wouldn't be sinister at all, the timing with the 20th anniversary is a good enough reason to do so anyway. Just a thought.
Old 11-03-2020, 08:04 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Do you mean this one below? There was another one posted on Greg's story a couple days ago which I'll post later.
Yes, that was it.

So Alizee and Greg were interviewed in 2017 and were asked if they were to try to expand the family.

Interviewed by Télé Star, the singer and her dancer said they were seriously thinking of expanding their family: "Later, we want to expand the family, yes, he or she will take his first steps in our studio" Grégoire Lyonnet, joined immediately by his wife: "It is the next step".

I'm not sure if those were Maggy's first steps, but the wood floor looks more like something you would put in a home and not a dance studio. I guess when Maggy was ready to walk, you just let her do her thing wherever she is.
Old 11-03-2020, 01:48 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
................Is there a possibility that the Vinyl releases were made as a reaction to possible financial difficulties during Covid? Not to say that's the only motivation behind them, but if there was no virus; would we have seen them released, or perhaps something different done for the whole 20th career anniversary?

It wouldn't be sinister at all, the timing with the 20th anniversary is a good enough reason to do so anyway. Just a thought.
It's hard to say what went on. Did someone seeing a downturn in concerts and look for something different? Could be, then again maybe it was someone seeing that Alizee seems to still have a large following trying to take advantage of that. Either way, it will probably lead to some more publicity once the vinyls are released following closely on the makeup shoot. The upcoming publicity and the sudden closing again of the dance studio again could lead her to explore other avenues of making money, if she needs it.
Old 11-04-2020, 07:51 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well, another very long Instagram update. I should probably put these out more regularly and on a smaller scale but here we are. Anyway, this one will cover everything during the last 11-12 days of October, so there are still more things to post as of when this goes out...

...And that's it for October. The first few days of November have already produced plenty of content to get through, no promises as to exactly when the next update comes out, but it will happen.

Anyway, stay safe everyone!
Thank you so much for all the work you put into this post! It is great and very much appreciated!
Old 11-24-2020, 06:55 AM

Got a long list of stuff to go through but here's a mini update in celebration of Maggy's 1st Birthday!

All the posts and stories in this update are from the 24th of November 2020 of course.

First we have this post from Alizée

Caption:

Verified
Our Maggynette was born 1 year ago ❤️What luck to have it in our lives �� Happy first birthday ma boulette belle ��

Then this post from Greg

Caption:
1st Birthday for Maggy��

There were also celebratory posts on the stories of Greg and Johan

Caption: already 1 year

And a few people congratulating the milestone shared on Alizée's story

Caption: Happy first birthday Maggy darling

Also had a neat little video put together by @Ske_leton

And with sound: https://streamja.com/9jkkJ

Caption: Happy 1st birthday Maggy�� ✨����

And there may be more birthday wishes throughout the day to come, if so I'll update this post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for why this is just a mini-update...
I would say that finishing school for the year and subsequently exams is the reason I haven't posted a Social Media update in nearly 3 weeks, but in reality I've had time to make for it but just haven't yet bothered to so no excuses really. Hopefully before the end of the month I'll get around too it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
Thank you so much for all the work you put into this post! It is great and very much appreciated!
Thank you as always Bamagirl!

Last edited by Ben.Daly; 11-24-2020 at 07:36 AM..