Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-08-2010, 10:44 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

With some phones, you can make your own ringtones, all you have to do is get the mp3 on your phone (maybe through a memory card) and set it as a ringtone. Unfortunately, with mine, you can't, you have to buy it from the web and my parents deactivated web browsing on my phone
Oh well, at least I can still get the full songs on there and play them
Old 03-08-2010, 11:08 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
I had one question, does anybody know who added the backup vocals on Tempête? There is a woman also singing but I don't know who it is
they prob used the backup singers from En Concert, if i remember the voices right. Google their names prob...sorry I'm not of much help if i didn't google it for you haha
Old 03-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
With some phones, you can make your own ringtones, all you have to do is get the mp3 on your phone (maybe through a memory card) and set it as a ringtone. Unfortunately, with mine, you can't, you have to buy it from the web and my parents deactivated web browsing on my phone
Oh well, at least I can still get the full songs on there and play them
Yeah that's right. I used "Lonely List" as my ringtone for months and always wondered how good it was.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:51 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

So I have a samsung intensity, and I have absolutely no idea how to get any ring tones on it... anyone help me out?

I want the J'ai Pas Vingt Ans/I'm Not Twenty as my ring tone, and I've made it online.. but I can't seem to set it up as my ring tone on my phone.

Old 03-08-2010, 11:57 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
So I have a samsung intensity, and I have absolutely no idea how to get any ring tones on it... anyone help me out?

I want the J'ai Pas Vingt Ans/I'm Not Twenty as my ring tone, and I've made it online.. but I can't seem to set it up as my ring tone on my phone.
Well I guess the phone just doesn't allows you to use MP3 as the ringtone. As I have noticed with some other phones, you can try few things.

Use some other format like mid, amr or wav. You can find a converter on internet for that.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:29 AM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Maybe something from this thread will help.

As Merci said, it's sometimes very problematic to make things work properly. But other formats like .amr could help.
Old 03-09-2010, 03:41 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Well, I have a motorazor and no computer of my own... I tried voice recording, as this worked for recording Stewie from my tv, and that worked perfect. But music always sounds super-crappy... Thanks for trying, though...
Old 03-11-2010, 06:54 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Well, my mom got a new phone and gave me her old Sidekick. It can play music, but I don't know about using music as a ringtone. But I'll try. Also, it has tinkerbelle theme... Yeah, so, new question: I don't look up English translations of her songs, as that ruined JEAM for me for a while. All I could was think of the English for everything she said. But I do want to know one thing: In any of her songs, does she use any sort of profane or vulgar expressions? I doubt I will like her songs any less, but I just want to know for posterity, really.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:21 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLP View Post
Well, my mom got a new phone and gave me her old Sidekick. It can play music, but I don't know about using music as a ringtone. But I'll try. Also, it has tinkerbelle theme... Yeah, so, new question: I don't look up English translations of her songs, as that ruined JEAM for me for a while. All I could was think of the English for everything she said. But I do want to know one thing: In any of her songs, does she use any sort of profane or vulgar expressions? I doubt I will like her songs any less, but I just want to know for posterity, really.
knowing how she is? lolno
Old 03-11-2010, 10:59 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Människöpesten View Post
knowing how she is? lolno
She is no Lilly Allen.

Tags
chronology, dates, events, misc., questions, timeline