Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-11-2010, 10:58 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

For the millionth time, welcome janie! Hace fun!
Old 05-17-2010, 06:46 AM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

I never did this, so why not do it now

I am Naft, a 16 year old (I know it says 17 on my profile, but that's cause my birthday is wrong on the site, it's June 6th but on the site it says somewhere in February.)

I have been an Alizée fan for around 6-7 months now, and been scouting this forum since I saw it the first time, which was back in November, so I know most of you based on your writings but none of you know me.

I would say I'm a decent guy, goes to school, studies to be a programmer and is on my first year, going to be second after summer.

That's probably all I got to say, you will probably see more of me in the future.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:47 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

A delayed welcome to ya Naft, I would say welcome noobie, but that seems kind of moot at this point.

Old 05-17-2010, 05:56 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Welcome Naft, I guess you've been around the forum already so no need for suggestions. Except for the chatbox
Old 05-18-2010, 02:12 AM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Welcome Naft, I guess you've been around the forum already so no need for suggestions. Except for the chatbox
Chatbox, wait what..? Do evaluate that

Found it, never mind! Although in school now.

Last edited by Naft; 05-18-2010 at 06:16 AM..
Old 05-18-2010, 12:45 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naft View Post
Chatbox, wait what..? Do evaluate that

Found it, never mind! Although in school now.
Glad you found it! I'm in school too but I'm in there
Old 05-21-2010, 05:54 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Similar to Naft, I neglected to do this properly when I joined in March, so now I've finally found this thread...

Hey everyone!

I'm babyblue and I've lived in the UK all my life. I'm 17 years old and I discovered Alizée during the summer of 2008 (best summer ever ). I fell in love with her and her music during a holiday to France that summer.

I'm also a bit of Mylène fan, discovering her soon after Alizée (just for the record, although I could never choose between their music, in terms of them as people, Alizée beats Mylène hands down).

I (used to) love listening to loads of 70s/80s rock music and the occasional bit of home-grown pop, but atm French music is my life. I hate obnoxious tourists and not being in the same time zone as the majority of the forum (I'm the guy posting at 3AM).

See you around
BB

Last edited by babyblue558; 06-02-2010 at 07:10 PM..
Old 05-22-2010, 01:19 AM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone, let me also join the group of people who joined the forum much earlier and have not yet written on this thread

I am sumi1. I am originally from New Delhi, India. I have been in US for last 2 years for my graduate studies.

I discovered Alizee on 5th March, 2005 and am a fan since then. I was volunteering for a student conference organized in my university and all the things that could go wrong went wrong that day. It was a terrible day for all of us in the organizing committee. We reached our dorm rooms at night and were very, very tired and frustrated. Then suddenly one of my friend said, "Hey, let me show you something. It will cheer you up." And he was 1000% correct. Guess what she showed -- La Isla Bonita

Since then I am a proud citizen of Lillytown
Old 05-24-2010, 08:42 PM
Félicité

Cubeface is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone, my name is Cubeface! I live in Colorado, quite the boring state, but it's very peaceful and friendly. I discovered Alizee long ago, like 3 years ago, but I didn't think very much of her, because I didn't exactly bother to look up videos or pretty much anything about her...

but then...

I looked up a video about her and became a very big fan! And I need people to talk about her with, so here I am! I hope I'm accepted in this community, I've already met a couple nice people out there, so thank you guys!

Happens all the time

Old 05-24-2010, 11:50 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Hey, welcome Cubeface!

Of course you'll be accepted into this community. There's only one requirement, and that's to have been, or is an avid fan of Alizée, and seems to me, you've met them.

Many people her have a fountain of knowledge when it comes to her, and a few have even met her! Even recently too! So dig through the forum, and see ya in the threads.

Tags
alizée gifs