Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-06-2010, 08:00 AM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Speaking of drunk..

One time I was drunk, I attempted to do the J'en Ai Marre and J'ai Pas Vingt Ans dance. Attempted is the key word.

Blasphemy, I know.
I was hoping you were gonna say "And I filmed it all and put it on YouTube: *link*"

But no
Old 08-06-2010, 08:10 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
I was hoping you were gonna say "And I filmed it all and put it on YouTube
and it's featured on the homepage

-----
- I haven't been listening to Her Grace and Beauty at all recently (because due to midmove (thus, sans internet) and procrastination (finish reading 1984 and write a short essay on the values of free speech by the 10th)
Old 08-06-2010, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
and it's featured on the homepage
Yes yes! That would get us lots of visitors... I'm sure plenty of people must go on YouTube to watch drunk guys dance.
-----
Quote:
- I haven't been listening to Her Grace and Beauty at all recently (because due to midmove (thus, sans internet) and procrastination (finish reading 1984 and write a short essay on the values of free speech by the 10th)
Lol they always say 'short essay' to make it sound better when actually it isn't.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:45 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Lol they always say 'short essay' to make it sound better when actually it isn't.
It doesn't even say "short essay". I was thumbing through some stuff I printed out for my AP (I don't even know.... I think Language and Composition?) class and I noticed something (SO lucky). He freaking on the bottom of the class grading rubric thing, there was typed verbatim "Construct an intelligent response in regards to the value of free speech and its democratic values. This is due the first day of school, failure to complete or turn in this assignment will risk your removal from this course."

So I figured the standard 5 paragraph thesis-3points-conclusion should suffice
Old 08-06-2010, 03:00 PM

Quote:
It doesn't even say "short essay". I was thumbing through some stuff I printed out for my AP (I don't even know.... I think Language and Composition?) class and I noticed something (SO lucky). He freaking on the bottom of the class grading rubric thing, there was typed verbatim "Construct an intelligent response in regards to the value of free speech and its democratic values. This is due the first day of school, failure to complete or turn in this assignment will risk your removal from this course."

So I figured the standard 5 paragraph thesis-3points-conclusion should suffice
Sounds heavy.
Old 08-06-2010, 03:25 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I was hoping you were gonna say "And I filmed it all and put it on YouTube: *link*"

But no
Oh dear God no. I'd destroy any physical evidence left.

Seriously, I'm a terrible dancer, and I'm not exactly physically capable when under the influence.

Old 08-06-2010, 08:12 PM

I don't like either of these outfits at all
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/9918/2w4kz2s.jpg
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1...feeaf25b3d.jpg
Old 08-06-2010, 11:21 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I hate those two, they're both tacky. Bordering on trashy!

Oh, and I don't like the outfit from the L'Alize video. It looks like a Britney Spears-circa-1999 Halloween costume from Dollar Tree (that probably won't make sense to anyone else).

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 08-07-2010, 07:41 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I dislike those outfits as well, I find them somewhat distasteful. I really like the white one she used in the L'Alize music video and in most of her L'Alize performances though, as a matter of fact it's one of my favorite Alizée outfits.

Favorite L'Alize Performance:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rrVrSCxpQBs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rrVrSCxpQBs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Old 08-07-2010, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I hate those two, they're both tacky. Bordering on trashy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
I dislike those outfits as well, I find them somewhat distasteful.
Exactly the reasons I don't like them. Far too revealing for anyone, let alone a 16 year old girl. They look like pyjamas too and the pants are almost identical to some Mylène wore in a concert a few years before. Didn't like them on her, don't like them on Alizée and I can understand why people began to think of Alizée as a mini-Mylène when they even wore similar clothes.

While we're on the topic, my fave L'Alizé performance is definitely En Concert because I prefer the look/clothes and I prefer the concert version more than the studio one (which is a little over-produced imo).
My fave tv performance of the song is this:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p7rUEMA_mbk&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p7rUEMA_mbk&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

She's soooo adorable in it! She looks younger than in any other Gourmandises video and is amazingly sweet.
The best bit is the smile at 2:32

Tags
alizee, confessions, list