Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-29-2012, 03:37 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
We can tweet her all day about our displeasure but, this might just force her into seclusion once again. I would hate more to see her stop communicating with us altogether.

This is a very good point that everyone should keep in mind.

And also please everyone, whether you or posting for or against the tattoos let's keep things respectful.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:38 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
I noticed it also on the video. There's one below the sailor moon tattoo and now the one above the Annily tattoo. It's interesting to note that she didn't post any picture of these two new tats unlike the "Forever young" and "Sailor moon" tats. Maybe she's knows a lot of her fans don't like them that's why she stopped posting them.

That's what I'm worried about. We know she likes tattoos. I think she's going to get them no matter what we think or say. We can tweet her all day about our displeasure but, this might just force her into seclusion once again. As much as I hate those tattoos and would like to tell her to stop, I would hate more to see her stop communicating with us altogether.
I don't think she'd do that. Yeah she might stop posting tattoo pics, but not being seen online and in the media would be suicide for her next album.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:47 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I've never been happy about the tattoos either but now I'm starting to worry about how many she's been getting in such a short frame of time. Is that healthy?
We know she's been under a lot of stress lately. We know that she's been having marital problems and her new album is definitely putting a lot of stress on her as well as she knows this could be her last shot.

If this is her way of dealing with the tremendous pressures in her life, then I guess we should be more supportive of her. I mean, don't tell her we "love" her new tattoos as this might just encourage her to get more but, just don't be critical about it either.
Old 05-29-2012, 04:02 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It wont be suicide for her next album, but it will set her specialness apart. She was a woman of incredible beauty, but she has completely lost that. I think she is incredibly stupid, when it comes to her career. She made the bad decision to leave MF/LB. She made the bad decision with Psych to not to dance, to wear Walmart dresses, to show up on stage wearing sneakers. She made the decision with UEDS to go off in a different direction. If it succeded, she would have looked like a genius, but it failed, and she looked like a fool.

But as I predicted, she got more taoos. The thing that was so much an appeal of fans is gone. The great music of LB is gone. The great lyrics of MF is gone. She is a shell of her former self. She needs to hang out with dancerman, because nobody else will want anythng to do with her anymore.
Old 05-29-2012, 04:08 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Not new.

It's the bird.
Old 05-29-2012, 04:22 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It wont be suicide for her next album, but it will set her specialness apart. She was a woman of incredible beauty, but she has completely lost that. I think she is incredibly stupid, when it comes to her career. She made the bad decision to leave MF/LB. She made the bad decision with Psych to not to dance, to wear Walmart dresses, to show up on stage wearing sneakers. She made the decision with UEDS to go off in a different direction. If it succeded, she would have looked like a genius, but it failed, and she looked like a fool.

But as I predicted, she got more taoos. The thing that was so much an appeal of fans is gone. The great music of LB is gone. The great lyrics of MF is gone. She is a shell of her former self. She needs to hang out with dancerman, because nobody else will want anythng to do with her anymore.
I'm saying it would be suicide to not be seen in the public eye. Twitter is a great way to do that.
Old 05-29-2012, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post

Not new.

It's the bird.
ugh! I told you mirror images mess me up! what about the thing near sailor moons foot, is that new? It may just be a shadow. If its just a shadow, then sorry for the false alarm

Last edited by BrianO1; 05-29-2012 at 04:27 PM..
Old 05-29-2012, 04:26 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
... She was a woman of incredible beauty, but she has completely lost that. .
I can't be agree with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
ugh! I told you mirror images mess me up! what about the thing near sailor moons foot, is that new?
Nobody can tell. ( even on Alizee-France)
Old 05-29-2012, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post

Nobody can tell. ( even on Alizee-France)

It may just be a shadow. If so, I feel silly.
Old 05-29-2012, 04:39 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I agree that she is less special now that she has covered herself with all that ink. Think about it, the reason so many people were drawn to her was because she seemed like the antithesis to the drinking/partying, "material worshipping" type of pop star we see nowadays. She had a very "less is more" approach to sex appeal, or at least her team did. I understand why someone would be turned off as a longtime fan by all the new decisions she's been making.

As far as leaving MF being a stupid decision, I guess from a career standpoint it was. But if she had stayed with that camp, she would be kept on a short leash and probably would not have much experience as a "regular person". I think leaving MF was good for her personal growth because now she can make her own mistakes. It's hard watching her do that, but it's part of life.

It looks to me like she's searching for something in her life that she can't seem to find. I wish her all the best and that she finds what she's looking for and gets some peace of mind as well.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée