Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2012, 08:06 PM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

The photos are like the surface of all, you just don't know what other things they do ;)
Old 08-18-2012, 08:10 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

I'm backing Euphoria all the way on this one. Pierre Antoine is definitely in the 'friend zone'. He's the perfect chaparone for Alizee while she clears her emotional decks. He's local, he's a dance teacher and he's GAAAAAY!
Old 08-18-2012, 08:33 PM

para.izée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by para.izée View Post
Oops she beat me to it...

I got your back girl...
Why do I get the feeling I just went up 100 gay points on the gay scorecard Euphoria keeps for all of AAm

Last edited by para.izée; 08-18-2012 at 08:48 PM.. Reason: 'tipo'
Old 08-18-2012, 08:42 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Alizée gives us a handful of pictures of herself with PA and we are free to let our imaginations run wild. I love it. There is no prize for the one of us that gets it right in the end. This discussion stuff is great. That's why we're here after all. I'm going with the Euphoria take myself. About Alizée, at least.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:54 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Translated: My doll, my friend, I love my life!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
'Love of my life' and not 'I love my life'. L'amour de ma vie.
I don't like to gossip but I'm sure Alizée is the love of his life and I'm sure he loves his life too! Well there's alot of rumours going around here that he's gay but I still envy him because he's with Alizée 24/7!

Hell.. I have no woman and most people think I'm gay too ffs! Well I guess being an Alizée fan and liking her music doesn't help matters, but who gives a shit what people think!?

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 08-18-2012, 11:12 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Hell.. I have no woman and most people think I'm gay too ffs! Well I guess being an Alizée fan and liking her music doesn't help matters, but who gives a shit what people think!?
I've also been told (jokingly) that I'm gay because I like her music and listen to it, but I honestly don't get that kind of thinking, am I supposed to listen to male singers/groups such as Justin Bieber or Usher or Chris Brown or One Direction instead? Would that be less gay than listening to a female singer? Would it be less gay to have a folder with a picture of one of those guys instead of a picture of Alizée on it?

But anyway:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
who gives a shit what people think!?
Old 08-18-2012, 11:41 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivealizee View Post
How do you know? Guess we don't know these people good enough to analyse this.

Well, these two do :P
Because Euphoria is a woman ... she knows what other women think as well as picks up on their mannerisms.
To everyone who doesn't think he is gay ... look at his pictures and I dare you to tell me otherwise lol! He is not gay like one of my friends who you would never be able to tell that he is gay ... dancerman is EXTREMELY flamboyant about it!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 08-18-2012 at 11:45 PM..
Old 08-19-2012, 01:00 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

There is really only one terrible aspect to the fact that dancerman is gay. Let's say she had a male best freind who was straight. Do you think if she told this freind that she was thinking of getting a nice big tattoo on her body and she wanted his opinion that he would say anything other than noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! !!!!! ? If he did, I'd say he probably lives in a closet.

Dancerman has no interest in what her body looks like.
Old 08-19-2012, 02:20 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Its so awesome Alizée gives us a peek into her personal life. Before her twitter...we knew nothing.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:44 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Nah, sorry but I don't believe it. They don't have chemistry. People that are in love/having a fling don't take duck face pics together. Now the stuff with Matt Pokora, you could definitely tell she was into him. Shame that didn't work out.
Yeah... Pity about MP. He would have been good for her. I believe they did have a brief fling, but I am sorry to see it didn't seem to last.

Unless... maybe all this PA stuff is a smoke screen. Maybe she is really seeing MP on occasion (or someone else) and just keeping it off the radar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
There is really only one terrible aspect to the fact that dancerman is gay. Let's say she had a male best freind who was straight. Do you think if she told this freind that she was thinking of getting a nice big tattoo on her body and she wanted his opinion that he would say anything other than noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! !!!!! ? If he did, I'd say he probably lives in a closet.

Dancerman has no interest in what her body looks like.
Good point.

Tags
twitter