Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: What date do you prefer for the Virtual Concert?
Saturday, August 18th 22 55.00%
Tuesday, August 21st 18 45.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2007, 09:18 AM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killian View Post
I would honestly pay good money to witness that. It would probably be the most viewed video on Youtube... Got to get on to Lili's people...

I can't pay good money to see it!

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 08-13-2007, 10:21 AM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Ed,
Really sorry to hear about the sudden additional expense spike. That really bites.
Old 08-13-2007, 01:38 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear all that Ed :-( We'll keep you penciled in for next time!

On another note, to all our virtual concert attendees - I'm headed out of town tonight and will be back late on Sunday the 19th. I'll be at Gencon Indy, and probably won't have a spare minute to check the net (last year I worked an average of 17 hours a day, not counting meal breaks or transit time). CFHollister should be back from his trip any moment. Direct questions and such his way! See you soon.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:37 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road

Roman, I might see you on that Southwest flight since I'm now in CA near Sacramento.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 08-13-2007, 04:42 PM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
Roman, I might see you on that Southwest flight since I'm now in CA near Sacramento.
Really, that's a pity I just left I never got meet any Lili fans there... Never have met any for that matter and I live about 500 miles from France...

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:48 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
I really wish i could attend, risking death and all that! ...My picture window cost 2300.00 to replace, ...
HOLLY CRAP! Man, you got royally screwed on this one!
Well, Ed, the fates have decreed that I go in your stead. That's right, I'm ON! YOUPIDOU!!!!
Man, I wanted to post as soon as I got it firmed up, but have been busy at work today - I'm still here!

I was going to post my whole travel itinerary, but maybe not such a good idea on the open web. Anyway, I'm coming in Monday afternoon and leaving Wednesday afternoon. If anyone wants to meet me or whatever, post a request or private message me. I mostly was just thinking to do that because of the field trip idea and such.
Thanks fsquared, I decided to go with my original assesment because it was more leisurely and when I confirmed I could go (dang it sounds like, mommy mommy, pleeeease) I didn't want to mess around anymore.

Ah, dang RCS, we should have coordinated all this a month ago. I'm going to be taking Alaska Airlines now.

Who's going up the Space Needle with me? Better yet, who knows how the bleep to get around Seattle???

Merci Fanny
Old 08-14-2007, 06:25 AM
On the Probulator

c-dawg777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
My picture window cost 2300.00 to replace, as the contractor found dry rot behind the wall (if you don't remember, my picture window in my dinning room fell on my dinning room table during a thunderstorm!).... So, between the cars and the window - my immediate savings and all the money i had set aside for Alizée are now spoken for!

Ed
I don't see why serranwrap couldn't have worked for the window, i mean come on $2300? Thats more than my truck. I would've told the guy to piss off and we'll make due with a nice plastic tarp. Heh heh, ooOOOoohhh right!!
Old 08-14-2007, 07:22 AM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post
Sorry to hear all that Ed :-( We'll keep you penciled in for next time!

CFHollister should be back from his trip any moment. Direct questions and such his way! See you soon.
True dat!... I am now returned home from Europe and will be able to refocus on Alizée party matters... after I get a bit of rest, that is. Travelling back from Europe was about 24 hours in transit (in which the 2+ hour delay in Philly didn't help).
Old 08-14-2007, 07:59 AM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-dawg777 View Post
I don't see why serranwrap couldn't have worked for the window, i mean come on $2300? Thats more than my truck. I would've told the guy to piss off and we'll make due with a nice plastic tarp. Heh heh, ooOOOoohhh right!!
My picture window is about 8' by 5' - so cutting out a LOT of the frame on either corner, replacing the siding and some of the lath and plaster inside - it adds up quick - the EXPENSIVE guy wanted $4400 to fix the whole thing - like i said - i'm glad we had the dinning room table pushed up under that wall! If the window had broken - i'm not sure we would have replaced it (hell, i should have just gone with the French Doors - would only have been about $300 more for that!)....

I am disappointed, but hey - thats what life does with you sometimes . . . Just have to suck it up and deal!

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 08-14-2007, 10:39 AM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

dammit Ed, i was really looking forward to meeting you. im looking forward to meeting everyone actually, but the more the merrier. me personally, would of said screw the damn frame or w/e it was, and gone to the biggest fan gathering in America! moreover, its her birthday party.

im getting tells of a big birthday cake with some pictures of Alizee on it.