Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 08-22-2009, 02:05 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Your best bet is to pique curiosity and not give the full deal.
One of the greatest ways to do that are FanMeets.

In the Soshified Crew, we are to hold regional meets to just have a time to hang out, August 23 is the Soshified Southern California Meet, which sadly I cannot attend for I am away. The idea however is confirmed and set up, and what it will do is attract attention (especially since a Bonfire is being planned).
This attraction of attention shall allow people to form ideas in their creative and expansive little minds, wondering exactly what all of that is about! Some people may ask, some people may just sightsee, but there will be something that distinguishes the celebratory folk that will allow the common-joes to know something related to the whole deal.

Therefore FanMeets are influential.
In a way it's like a gang, a cult, people are sheep, they want to conform to the masses, therefore they are kept warm amongst a blanket of other sheep that support them.
To show such a union would influence people as well, it may not be straightforward, but it shall affect them.
The New York "Alizeefication" I found highly highly influential, if not to others than to me and many people on here, though that has long past it does not mean it cannot happen again, this time with bigger reinforcement.

This is cult, or viral marketing, it is based entirely on us.
Seemingly as Psych wasn't marketed anywhere near professional purpose, the success of the album (which is not so brightly stellar anyway), was 95% due to the efforts of the fans, especially, the Mexican fans.
The combination of Viral/Cult Marketing and Professional Advertisement and Promotions are the essentials to creating any album, no matter how amazing or mediocre, a success. Look at modern American radio! A majority of the songs are horrid! Horrid beans!
Yet the marketing is perfected, radios play them, TV showcases them, people talk about them. Hell, those who HATE the songs are giving it free viral marketing!
It's all a process.
Old 08-22-2009, 03:01 PM
Traceur

Fyrel is on a distinguished road

Fanmeets are always fun, too.....although I fear that our members are too spread out to have a proper one in local areas. We'd have to have a national fanmeet, I think.

Être et durer.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:07 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyrel View Post
Fanmeets are always fun, too.....although I fear that our members are too spread out to have a proper one in local areas. We'd have to have a national fanmeet, I think.
I agree with you man, The cool thing about Alizze America is that is formed by various fans all over the states and even outside the country. This national fanmeet would be awsome and beneficial to get to know everybody and promote her like BlackAnthem's idea. Hope this national fanmeet can become a soon realityXD
Old 08-22-2009, 05:00 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Okay so why don't we have a semi-annual meet. Rent a big room for the weekend. we start in Washington D.C., then go a little higher (Baltimore?, New York City?), then Boston, then Indianapolis, then Seattle, then San Fransisco, then Denver, then New Orleans, then Atlanta, then Miami, (and if we gather a big fan number) LAS VEGAS!!!
Old 08-22-2009, 05:07 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Lol thats sounds great to me! I love the Vegas part! XD
Old 08-22-2009, 07:39 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

i can definitely make it if we gather in DC since i live in northern Virginia, its pretty much my backyard. But if its further than a small state away, i cant. dad is one lazy driver, and i cant drive yet.

Unless

-i get a ride from a nearby member (Northern VA anyone?)
-permission from my parents (which will be hard, parents don't just hand off their kids to strangers even if they're almost adults now lol)
-that the event is during some school break (Thanksgiving break, winter break, spring break) cause im gonna be a senior and you know how hard that is

we should try to meet more than once a year. maybe per season. hopefully we can get something set up before summers end so more of us HS/college students can make it.
Old 08-23-2009, 02:46 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

hahahaa, i see the convention is a quite popular idea.

heres the thing though, once again, we're so damn far apart!! we'd have to find a central location.. and it'd be hell to schedule a time that we can all meet, since we are varying in ages and such, we have to schedule around work, school, summer classes, internships, LDAC and so on.

and who else thinks it'll be sorta awkward? i mean, we're all comfortable here on the forum, cuz we're somewhat hiding behind the veil of the internet.. but face to face, now that'll be intresting!

Old 08-23-2009, 02:53 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
hahahaa, i see the convention is a quite popular idea.

heres the thing though, once again, we're so damn far apart!! we'd have to find a central location.. and it'd be hell to schedule a time that we can all meet, since we are varying in ages and such, we have to schedule around work, school, summer classes, internships, LDAC and so on.

and who else thinks it'll be sorta awkward? i mean, we're all comfortable here on the forum, cuz we're somewhat hiding behind the veil of the internet.. but face to face, now that'll be intresting!
Well, the fact you have a common interest, makes it easier to break the awkwardness.
Or you can bring Ruroshen along, that'll be a nice hoot for an icebreaker.
Old 08-23-2009, 02:58 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Well, the fact you have a common interest, makes it easier to break the awkwardness.
Or you can bring Ruroshen along, that'll be a nice hoot for an icebreaker.
hehehe, very true. it's the alluring nature of Alizee that draws us all.

BUT.. then it becomes much more real. i mean, on here, i love ya'll!! we're all Alizee fans, we love her for much more than just her looks(which them infidels cannot seem to understand!!), and so on.. but once we meet, its no longer just meeting Alizee fans, but meeting people.

i dunno, sounds a bit retarded, but i dunno how else to say it.

BUT! i can already tell that once we meet, i'll have to avoid any type of political talk!

Old 08-23-2009, 03:02 AM
Jolie Fée Princesse

CinnamonPixie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex405687 View Post
I agree with you man, The cool thing about Alizze America is that is formed by various fans all over the states and even outside the country. This national fanmeet would be awsome and beneficial to get to know everybody and promote her like BlackAnthem's idea. Hope this national fanmeet can become a soon realityXD
That is the beauty of the Internet (and of America); that it is made up of all of us so vastly different & unique people and how it unifies & brings us all together somehow. Kinda cool, eh?

Tags
aam project, alizee, america, canada, promotion, tour