Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 01-03-2012, 10:10 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Basing off of Azhiri, it pisses me off that so many people out there hate on the United States when they know nothing about us. I had a friend from New Zealand like that. Note how I said "had".

If America isn't a 1st world country, then what the hell is?
LOL I think Somalia is a 1st world country

and now for Xbox 360

In all seriousness if that person generally believes most Americans live in trailers than their education seriously failed them. America is a world leader in the city killer known as sprawl; that means we have a shit ton of houses in suburbia spread out away from the city center. It is actually a major problem; just look at cites like Buffalo, Phoenix, Jacksonville, Los Angles, Las Vegas, and pretty much the whole state of New Jersey Too many people own homes these days who shouldn't!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 01-03-2012, 10:47 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I looked at a few responses to said comment, most of them called BS. The person defended themselves, saying that they themselves are a 12-year-old resident of the US, therefore they pretty much know what they are talking about and "unless you live in fucking Florida, yeah, the US is pretty much a 2nd world country".

Do people really try to imagine a wealthy, largely upper-class state and immediately picture Florida..?

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I looked at a few responses to said comment, most of them called BS. The person defended themselves, saying that they themselves are a 12-year-old resident of the US, therefore they pretty much know what they are talking about and "unless you live in fucking Florida, yeah, the US is pretty much a 2nd world country".

Do people really try to imagine a wealthy, largely upper-class state and immediately picture Florida..?
Oh, my mistake.

A self proclaimed 12 year old obviously has great insight into the socioeconomic status of the United States.

I mean, Florida is the pinnacle of wealthy America!

Old 01-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post

unless you're old and looking for a retirement home ... no not really!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 01-04-2012, 01:55 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

people walking slow in crowded areas

Old 01-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

When I imagine Florida I imagine old white people where the husband is wearing a hawaiian shirt or some other kind of button up shirt (not polo) and the wife is wearing a white cotton t-shirt with a graphic of a cat on it and she's sitting down in her purple pants and fanny pack smoking which the husband doesn't like but doesn't have the energy to tell her because he figures they'll both be dead soon anyway.

I always heard that there were holes in your eyelids for tears or whatever, and this morning I went looking for them, and I found them... grossed me out kinda.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

stupid bank fees... they charge you for holding your own money and then they charge you again for taking it out....

They make it so difficult for you to get your own money, but when someone taps into your account they give your money out easily, even if you don't have enough... and then they charge you for it.

dumb asses...

Old 01-04-2012, 04:52 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

All the single parking spots at my apartment are taken, so the only ones available are double parking spots. And seeing as how I don't want have to call some random person to move their car every time I want to get my car out, I have to get a parking spot at a different apartment building.

Not so much pisses me off, but irks me.

Old 01-04-2012, 05:20 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
All the single parking spots at my apartment are taken, so the only ones available are double parking spots. And seeing as how I don't want have to call some random person to move their car every time I want to get my car out, I have to get a parking spot at a different apartment building.

Not so much pisses me off, but irks me.
Same here. If you arrived after 5 PM, be ready to park your car in another building or on the street!
Old 01-04-2012, 05:20 PM

ptjmwa is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=wasabi622;215709]Basing off of Azhiri, it pisses me off that so many people out there hate on the United States when they know nothing about us. I had a friend from New Zealand like that. Note how I said "had".

That makes me angry too. When someone thinks I said something stupid they look at my profile and they say "Well, you had to be American". I do however understand why they hate us. It's because of all those arrogant idiots that think that they're better than everyone else just because they're from the U.S.