Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 02-19-2012, 08:31 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

-When stores seem to have every variety of a certain item...except the one you happen to need.
Old 02-19-2012, 08:57 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
- Completely forgot I still had film in my Canon AE-1 (the little slip fell out of the window) and destroyed 16 'good' shots.
Go digital

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
-When stores seem to have every variety of a certain item...except the one you happen to need.
That pisses me off too!... it's like the store is mocking me!

Old 02-19-2012, 08:57 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I got into a fight with a grown man tonight at Target.

We have a Target shopping center with a couple of restaurants, including Moe's (it's like the Subway of Mexican food). My dad and I went to Moe's for dinner, and then to Target to buy some things for the next week. Well, my dad's a really bad driver, and he accidentally almost cut someone off when we were pulling out to go park closer to Target. So the guy follows us to our parking spot, he parks right next to us, and he got out and proceeds to stop my dad and demand an apology.

My dad's like, "-shrug- Sorry?" and we continue walking to the entrance of the store. But this stupid idiot wanted to get into a fight. He stopped us again and said "Don't walk away from me like a stupid asshole" - IN FRONT OF HIS WIFE AND SMALL TODDLER! My dad was gonna keep walking but I got so mad I had to say something. I walked back and asked "Is that really necessary? Can you at least try and pretend you have some semblance of self-control and act like a reasonable person in front of your small child? Don't talk to my father like that."

I turned around again to walk away, but the guy grabs me by the shoulder and spins me around to face him. As soon as he did that I punched him in the nose. That might have been the wrong thing to do, but a grown man was putting his hands on me and that was my first instinct. I'm not very strong so I didn't punch him that hard, he didn't bleed or anything, but I think he was shocked.

He and his wife and kid just left after I did that.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 02-19-2012, 09:07 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post

We have a Target shopping center with a couple of restaurants, including Moe's (it's like the Subway of Mexican food). My dad and I went to Moe's for dinner, and then to Target to buy some things for the next week. Well, my dad's a really bad driver, and he accidentally almost cut someone off when we were pulling out to go park closer to Target. So the guy follows us to our parking spot, he parks right next to us, and he got out and proceeds to stop my dad and demand an apology.

My dad's like, "-shrug- Sorry?" and we continue walking to the entrance of the store. But this stupid idiot wanted to get into a fight. He stopped us again and said "Don't walk away from me like a stupid asshole" - IN FRONT OF HIS WIFE AND SMALL TODDLER! My dad was gonna keep walking but I got so mad I had to say something. I walked back and asked "Is that really necessary? Can you at least try and pretend you have some semblance of self-control and act like a reasonable person in front of your small child? Don't talk to my father like that."

I turned around again to walk away, but the guy grabs me by the shoulder and spins me around to face him. As soon as he did that I punched him in the nose. That might have been the wrong thing to do, but a grown man was putting his hands on me and that was my first instinct. I'm not very strong so I didn't punch him that hard, he didn't bleed or anything, but I think he was shocked.

You should have done the Bobby Hill defense.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uA1CG4TN1FY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In all seriousness, that probably wasn't the best move. You never know what those psychos might have on them. But bravo for standing up to that guy.

Old 02-19-2012, 09:10 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post

I don't know what his big deal was... it's not like he couldn't get a spot... obviously he was able to park by you guys and then following you in the store. What a dumbass!....

Old 02-19-2012, 09:18 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
You should have done the Bobby Hill defense.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uA1CG4TN1FY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In all seriousness, that probably wasn't the best move. You never know what those psychos might have on them. But bravo for standing up to that guy.

Laughing so hard right now.. I love Bobby! Haha.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 02-19-2012, 09:34 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w3XH3EhOkHM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Azhiri... you should have done this!!!

Old 02-19-2012, 09:47 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Go digital
I use the AE-1 when I'm not using my D7000, EOS 50D, or D40 (if I don't feel like carrying the other two around). It's pretty fun. My school has a darkroom that I and the teacher only know how to use so I'm in there once a week or so.

I'm pretty disappointed, that roll was of some shady parts of Denver and they would've come out great.
Old 02-20-2012, 03:29 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Sarah Silverman
Old 02-20-2012, 09:05 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

when the houses plumbing backs up and all my sh*t is displayed in my front yard everywhere....