Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 11:12 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
The logic is flawed. This guy in his mid 40s never dated a woman over 25? Well, if he never married any of them, then the worth/age prophesy is self fulfilling.

Those who measure worth by tics on the clock need to take a deep look into how they value a person.
I think you're taking it too literally. I don't think he meant that every woman over the age of 25 who is single is messed up. If a woman has been married before and just happens to get SEPARATED later on, it's probably a different story altogether. Or maybe a woman who has been widowed at age 30 and beyond. I think he was SPECIFICALLY referring to those women who not only are over 25 but also have never even come close to having a serious relationship - the type that no one in their right mind would ever marry for various reasons.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:43 AM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Old 06-30-2010, 09:53 AM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

^
Old 06-30-2010, 11:10 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
The logic is flawed. This guy in his mid 40s never dated a woman over 25? Well, if he never married any of them, then the worth/age prophesy is self fulfilling.

Those who measure worth by tics on the clock need to take a deep look into how they value a person.
Since it was so long ago, he was basically saying that on average these unattached women over 26-27 have got a problem. When he said they get weird or strange is more of they start getting panicky because their friends are all getting married and they are are still single. Their Biological clock is ticking and they were getting worried that their choices for a mate were getting slim as the days passed.

Here is a marriage statistic in the U.S. The average age for a male to get married for the first time is now above 28 years of age. So half of those men are 18-28 and half are twenty eight or older. Your a women today in the U.S. that isn't a statistic you want to see. That first time married age for men is only going to get higher as the years go on. I know several guys 25-35 years of age with good jobs that have no interest at all in getting married.

There was a story yesterday I read that more and more women in their thirties are freezing their eggs. That alone should tell you how hard it is getting for older women to get a husband.

You want to see panicky women? The child support check is running out in two to three years and these women make college girls look like slackers in the bedroom trying to find another paycheck to suck off of.

Last edited by ALS; 06-30-2010 at 12:03 PM..
Old 06-30-2010, 12:06 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

-- Off topic alert --
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Here is a marriage statistic in the U.S. The average age for a male to get married for the first time is now above 28 years of age. So half of those men are 18-28 and half are twenty eight or older. ...
This is a flaw in mathematical logic. Average does not mean that and in itself does not say much. For example, it could be that half of men are under 21, but also that many are in their 60s. Whether you talk about marriage or whatever, how hard is it to find a mate (that you can live with) at any given age? That's the question.

Merci Fanny
Old 06-30-2010, 12:39 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

/agree with paintball
Old 07-01-2010, 06:18 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Old 07-01-2010, 08:27 AM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know why this collection of Psych-era photos have only just been released?
Old 07-01-2010, 01:18 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyblue558 View Post
Does anyone know why this collection of Psych-era photos have only just been released?
Simple really... Her awesomeness is just too great to have too many awesome photos released in a small amount of time
Old 07-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

I've seen this plenty of times.

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Closed Thread