Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-11-2009, 03:53 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Well it just seems to me that because they said she'd move there while her house was being built, and the fact Institubes DID move there while their offices were being built, that the most likely explanation is the article simply mixed up Alizée and her label.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:15 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Rumor control!

I think this article's a little confused. It's Institubes - the record label - that temporary moved to Miami while their facility in Paris was being built. Dunno if they're still there, but they were earlier this year: http://rcrdlbl.com/2009/03/23/les_si...nstitubes_2_2_
See that's what I figured the property they bought in Villejuif was for. If you Google street view it as well as look at it from the satalite view it would make a perfect studio. The building is large enough to house a few well equipped recording studios and offices. A big plus is there is plenty of parking around the building. It is also surrounded by a pretty high walls. Those walls also offer a lot of privacy which was probably a big factor in their decision to purchase the property.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:39 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool Alizee Moving To Miami ???

Not sure what to think with Alizee moving to Miami.

http://www.purepeople.com/article/le...touch_a43781/1

Google crude translation...

We had somewhat lost track of him since the cancellation in March of his only concert date. Just be learned through his Twitter that was always with Jérémy Chatelain, her husband and father of their daughter Anny-Lee, denying rumors of an affair with Julien Doré ... which were of great anything!

But in recent weeks, the buzz began to arrive. We know that Alizée has always managed to surround himself very well for his musical career. After Mylène Farmer, collaborations with Daniel Darc, Oxmo Puccino or Burgalat Bertrand on his album Psychédélices (2007), we learn via its website that it will release an album at the end of the year or early 2010, directed by Party with the darlings of the French electro-pop group the Chateau Marmont, but also a collaboration with rapper Teki Latex.
The singer explores other worlds light years away from his first hits. The mystery remains about this new album, everything that we know that it will be a concept disc devoted to the life of Edie Sedgwick, an American model who was the muse of Andy Warhol. As a bonus, the album contains a slow ... in Spanish!

For fans of the Corsican singer, that's still a link with teasers different each time you log in here who does not leave much to filter new opus entitled A Child of the Century.

According to our proprietary information while their house in the Paris region is being completed, Alizee, her husband Jeremy and their little daughter very seriously considering moving to Miami after the release of this album. You should know that Alizée is an absolute star in Mexico and many more well known than Madonna! Yes, it's true!

Alizee: Wowww!

Last edited by rcs; 11-12-2009 at 12:28 AM.. Reason: Discovered replies already commented in new album thread
Old 11-11-2009, 06:57 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

^ "Alizée is an absolute star in Mexico and many more well known than Madonna" That for me is just another reason not to trust this rumor; I mean come on!, more known than Madonna??!, yeah right. From being and having family in Mexico I know by fact that this is false. Madonna is a super-mega POP star in Mexico and all around the globe. I dont know where these people gather their information.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I just can't imagine 1.63m Alizée moving to Miami of all places... it seems so random

If anything I'd imagine her moving to Mexico
Old 11-11-2009, 07:51 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

This already came up on another thread. According to Ben, it's a confused story. Institubes, not Alizée, either moved or considered moving temporarily to Miami while their new location in Paris was under construction.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 11-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
This already came up on another thread. According to Ben, it's a confused story. Institubes, not Alizée, either moved or considered moving temporarily to Miami while their new location in Paris was under construction.
Well I don't know that for a fact, but think it's too much of a coincidence that Institubes recently moved to the exact same place for the exact same reason. Seems like either the "reporter" got confused, or it's just another "false" rumor like Alizée and Jérémy splitting up a few months ago.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see the studios listed in the album credits. I wouldn't be surprised to see a US address or two in there. It certainly wouldn't be the first time for a French artist. After all Mylene has recorded entire albums in California, for example.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
That's a fanpage. Her real myspace is http://myspace.com/alizeeofficiel
Aha! I knew it.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:04 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

I dont think this is true. Alizee must know that almost all of Miami speaks Spanish and that shes probably well known there.....she would have no privacy vacation home or not. I think this is a rumor

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 11-12-2009, 12:34 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

Sorry guys. I'm still coping with this, rumor or not. I could see her leasing from a gated community for say...6 months to accommodate business, Mexico tour, sightseeing the US. Heck, the family back from Cosica could come over to visit, and tour the country too. I know some Lillytown USA people would melt with joy if this were true. Or, is this a feeler gauge from Lili to see what kind of buzz this could create?

Alizee: Wowww!