Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-26-2011, 06:49 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

I never hear her songs in public, but I know a LOT of unknowing people have heard her in public.......................... from me.
Old 07-23-2011, 09:02 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

There is a mechanic I work with, a black gentleman not that that matters, who is in a situation that's not that uncommon for people in our profession. He's working here in Boston, has a house in Miami and a wife in France. Some of you may remember how I told how a few days after the autograph session last year, he was relaxing in bed with his wife in France, watching tv and he gets quite a surprise when he see's me on tv with Alizee.

Well last week he was down in West Palm beach, Florida with his wife and they were eating at a Thai restaurant. His wife hears a song, I guess that the restaurant was playing maybe from a cd or maybe it was the radio, but she recognized the singer. She's very familiar with Alizee's music and she knew right away it was her and she told Mark (her husband) that this was her first song.

Despite all my efforts, he's not that familiar with her music and he couldn't remember the name of the song. If it was her first song it had to be Moi Lolita, so I got out my cell phone and played a ring tone from Moi Lolita and he said that was it.

He said the the restaurant was in a place called City streets. Turns out this is a complex of shops and restaurants. He didn't remember the name of it, but after doing a little googling I found there was a restaurant there that served Thai food called Thai Jo.

I searched their web site to see if they have an e-mail address but they don't. I would have liked to find out if it's music from a radio or a cd they play. More than likely it's the latter. But apparently Alizee has at least one fan in West Palm beach.

You'll notice on their home page it says "Cool music".

http://www.thaijo.com/
Old 07-23-2011, 03:31 PM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

Your disease is really getting worse..

Last edited by Aldighieri; 07-23-2011 at 06:12 PM..
Old 07-23-2011, 03:38 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

I have never heard her on any radio station where I live (Sioux Falls-SD-USA). But i have gone out of my way to promote her very well, and often. I have tried to get my local radio stations to play her music (much less her english versions) to no avail. Time will come, one day.

Funny thing is, I thought I was the only Alizee fan in my hometown, but I actually met someone who actually has heard of her while sitting in a bar. we got talking about how we discovered her, He mentioned he googled her thru a youtube search that brought up what is the song "J'en ai marre" where she is dancing in her now famous sailor outfit with her sexy dance.

of course, my story (which I have told a couple of times) I discovered her thru a friend in a Yahoo Chatroom, where this person gave me the link to MOI LOLITA MUSIC VIDEO.

Mike
Old 07-23-2011, 05:50 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldighieri View Post
Your desease is really getting worse..
There is no cure for the disease I have and I will rue the day that they find one.
Old 07-23-2011, 06:02 PM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
There is no cure for the disease I have and I will rue the day that they find one.
Second this..
Old 07-23-2011, 06:09 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

The only prescription… is more Alizée.

*insert picture of christopher walken*
Old 07-23-2011, 11:03 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

how much money would we need to RAISE to bring ALIZEE over here? for a Concert? can we actually raise enough funds?

MZ
Old 07-23-2011, 11:44 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
how much money would we need to RAISE to bring ALIZEE over here? for a Concert? can we actually raise enough funds?

MZ
I dont think it is a factor of money, but weather Alizee wants to take a risk and come here. All we can do is make coming here look more attractive as well as make the risk smaller; the rest is up to Alizee.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-24-2011, 12:26 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

pretty cool Scruff! I didn't know you're friend that couldn't go the the session with you saw you on tv with her though...if I was him I would have been jumping up and down wondering how and why you were on there! haha.