Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-22-2010, 01:13 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
Nuh uh!!! Get outta here when was this???
So young and innocent Hahahaha jk'n man. But seriously she was in there...
Old 08-22-2010, 01:21 PM
Merci Alizée

One day she will update her this list of sites

The Geek Journal: this site talks about current gadgets.

Nitrolicious: A fashion blog that is about the latest bags, sneakers, and even MacBOok Air. I could have done it myself, it is quite like me.

Clubic: I get little shareware programs that I need for my Mac there.

Purse Blog: A blog on It Bags, these timeless high fashion bags like Hermes' Kelly.

FaceBook: This is the fashion site. Its cool to keep in contact... But in the end, I think I will get tired of it.

Sold Out: Collete's store website. I order sneakers or clothes that you can only find there.

and add this one

Alizée America : My crazy fan forum
Old 08-22-2010, 01:22 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Well, as I've said before, I always act as if Alizée is going to read everything I post here. It's probably not true, but it's best to write with that in mind. Certainly there's nothing stopping her from doing so. It's publicly accessible, she's aware of the site, and her English is good enough.
With that in mind, I have to work on impulse control. I can't help it sometimes. I live in my heart instead of my mind. And sometimes my dreams/feelings of her leave such a strong impression on me that I use TEXT as an outlet.

Edit:

MA where is that from?

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q

Last edited by Rictor; 08-22-2010 at 01:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-22-2010, 01:38 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well, as I've said before, I always act as if Alizée is going to read everything I post here. It's probably not true, but it's best to write with that in mind. Certainly there's nothing stopping her from doing so. It's publicly accessible, she's aware of the site, and her English is good enough.
I agree and for those who don't know, this is actually the first and foremost rule of this site. We don't have a laundry list of rules, but this is definitely a guiding principle.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:14 PM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

It's always a good idea to post nothing that you might regret afterwards, this is a public forum after all and everybody and his dog can monitor this place.

As for Alizée, i don't think that she is much into checking her fan-forums (and she will certainly not post here or elsewhere), and she will probably prefer the french sites.
Ofc it is probable that she checked the site after Scruffy's audience...

Last edited by Fenris; 08-22-2010 at 02:16 PM..
Old 08-22-2010, 02:23 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I've been highly critical of Alizée in the past. To the point where I thought if we ever met, she'd want to kick my butt. Thought she would never want to shake my hand (Who knew?). That will kind of explain some of the scenes I put together in this video I made some time ago.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UFoQyfi3-ng?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UFoQyfi3-ng?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

But I did it because I thought her career was in trouble. I thought she needed to realize things could be much better. I thought that too many people were afraid to say anything critical for fear of hurting her feelings. I did it because I cared about her career.

I said things back then because I thought some one might be listening. I'm sure someone who is close to her still reads these posts from time to time, but I think my criticisms didn't do any good back then, so I seldom criticize her now, except when I get caught up in a heated debate with another member.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:27 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
this is a public forum after all and everybody and his dog can monitor this place.
My dog is too stupid to use the computer.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:21 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Ofc it is probable that she checked the site after Scruffy's audience...
Don't ask how I know this 'cause I ain't tellin', but she was aware of AAm long before that.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 08-22-2010, 05:44 PM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Don't ask how I know this 'cause I ain't tellin', but she was aware of AAm long before that.
I'm pretty sure she is aware of all the major international forums, like AAM and AF, both are around for quite some time, the question is how often she bothers to check on them.

Old 08-22-2010, 07:08 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

I'm pretty sure she checks the fourm from here and there like everyone else is saying she just won't post on here. We could be wrong though what if she did, what if she has an account that no one knows of. Like some of you said I like to keep in mind when I post things about her on here I always think she's going to see it.

Like about what Scruff said about careing about her career. I say somethings like "Alizée really needs a back up plan or something?" or "She really needs to do something else like make a new music video or a new single to UEDS" I only say all that becuase I love her as a musican and I care about her and her career, I would be heartbroken if I seen her lose her career, so when I post these things about her I always think to myself that she reads these post that we all post here so she can know that she still haves loving and careing fans out there.

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494

Last edited by Marquis<3Alizée; 08-22-2010 at 07:13 PM..