Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 07-31-2009, 05:33 PM

Piblokto is on a distinguished road

Thanks scruffy. And If you appreciate the tower, this is what you could have seen on last 14th july for "her" (in french the Eiffel Tower is a lady) 120th birthday...

<div><object width="320" height="485"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x9wo07_120-ans-tour-eiffel-le-spectacle-2e_creation&related=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x9wo07_120-ans-tour-eiffel-le-spectacle-2e_creation&related=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="320" height="485" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9wo07_120-ans-tour-eiffel-le-spectacle-2e_creation">120 ans tour eiffel le spectacle (2ème partie)</a></b><br /><i>envoyé par <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/Rollingeyes">Rollingeyes</a> - <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/fr/channel/creation">Découvrez plus de vidéos créatives.</a></i></div>
Old 07-31-2009, 08:19 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Nice work, Scruffy. I don't think Alizée ever looked more beautiful than in the JPVA promo period.

And thanks, Piblokto, for the tower video - very cool...
Old 08-01-2009, 12:27 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piblokto View Post
Thanks scruffy. And If you appreciate the tower, this is what you could have seen on last 14th july for "her" (in french the Eiffel Tower is a lady) 120th birthday...
That was an awesome video Piblokto!
Thanks.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:07 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

There's a reason I chose the pic I did for my avatar and have never changed it (and never do) I actually like the talking bits after the performance (actually where my avatar pic comes from) because you get to hear Alizée's speaking voice, which I adore about as much as her singing voice... And as she looks out over the massive crowd assembled on the Champs de Mars, cheering her on, she's always looked like an adored princess or queen looking out over her realm. The Tour d'Eiffel JPVA performance is one of my favorites of all time. And JPVA always has a special place in my heart since it was the Ternuc JPVA compilation with which I discovered et tombais amoureux avec Alizée
Old 08-01-2009, 03:17 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I agree, CFH. I love Alizée's speaking voice too, and I also love the sound of her laughter... It's all music to my ears...
Old 08-01-2009, 08:03 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

One of my favs too. I like when the seldom spoke about moments are brought to light. There lie many precious scenes of Alizee just awaiting to be re-discovered.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 08-01-2009, 08:10 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
I actually like the talking bits after the performance (actually where my avatar pic comes from) because you get to hear Alizée's speaking voice, which I adore about as much as her singing voice... :
That's a great point. Maybe I'll go back some day and just cut out only scenes in the last few minutes where Alizée isn't in it. But the main reason I made this video is to include it into DVD's I make to show other people. Some of who may have never seen her. So with the original video being over 7 minutes, I don't want to start losing someones attention which I think could happen when the emcee is jabbering away. So I try to get as much quality in as short a video I can make.

Just as a little side note to the original video. There is a little bit of an unfortunate scene at the very start of the video. The things you see when you don't have a sniper rifle. Thank goodness for video editing.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:42 AM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Just as a little side note to the original video. There is a little bit of an unfortunate scene at the very start of the video. The things you see when you don't have a sniper rifle. Thank goodness for video editing.
Are you talking about one or two unfortunate t-shirts that are visible and a couple of unfortunate hand gestures made to the camera?
Old 08-02-2009, 11:36 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Are you talking about one or two unfortunate t-shirts that are visible and a couple of unfortunate hand gestures made to the camera?
You are correct sir!
Old 08-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

intresting. what t-shirts and hand gestures were made? may i inquire??