Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-24-2008, 10:15 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
I hope both websites wont go down , because we may scare some new fans, dont you think?

I mean, someone new comes, and see that the website is a little boring . Today we havent post more than 20 posts

I don't think the sites will go down. Like I said, I think everyone is waiting for Alizée to reappear in public with an interview or performance, something, anything. Maybe we will see her at the awards show coming up in Mexico. Then we should have something to talk about here.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:20 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by techno25000 View Post
Maybe she was really pregnant and she had a miscarriage. If it happened she had absolutely all right to cancel the concert.
Im really embarrased about this that you are guessing if Alizee is pregnant. I hope she wont read this , its stupid, come on, she wont have a miscarriage just because she doesnt want another baby, I *stupid*, but no Lili.

Last edited by edgar93; 10-24-2008 at 11:06 PM.. Reason: I said something really stupid
Old 10-24-2008, 10:53 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Maybe she was really pregnant and she had a miscarriage. If it happened she had absolutely all right to cancel the concert.
*sigh* At this point, we have clearly left the firm footing of fact and entered into wild, baseless speculation. We've already established why she canceled the concert, it has been beaten to death by now: we must now focus on the future and await news.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:56 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Im really embarrased about this that you are guessing if Alizee is pregnant. I hope she wont read this , its stupid, come on, she wont have a miscarriage , I would think that of britney or other sluts, but no Lili.
Wow. I'm gonna give you a pass, because I'm pretty sure you have no idea how offensive that last statement is to anybody--in a perfectly monogamous relationship or otherwise--who's ever experienced the pain and loss of a miscarriage...but dude, seriously not cool.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:57 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Im really embarrased about this that you are guessing if Alizee is pregnant. I hope she wont read this , its stupid, come on, she wont have a miscarriage , I would think that of britney or other sluts, but no Lili.
Although I agree Her Grace is probably not pregnant, miscarriage has nothing to do with "sluttishness." Something over 30% of pregnancies end in miscarriage, sometimes without the mother ever knowing that she was pregnant. Without knowing Alizée's medical history, we can't know how much at risk she is; all we know is that she's successfully brought one child to term. If she did miscarry, no conclusions about her character would be warranted.

I also agree that the speculation is getting ridiculous. Whatever is wrong, whatever prompted her to cancel the concert and withdraw into isolation for a time, she has chosen to keep it a secret for now, and we should respect that. I'm sure she has a good reason. (Well -- pretty sure. And completely sure she has a right to her secrecy, whether or not it's wise.) Eventually, it's almost sure to come out, but for the moment, let it rest.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 10-24-2008, 11:02 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
*sigh* At this point, we have clearly left the firm footing of fact and entered into wild, baseless speculation. We've already established why she canceled the concert, it has been beaten to death by now: we must now focus on the future and await news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
I also agree that the speculation is getting ridiculous. Whatever is wrong, whatever prompted her to cancel the concert and withdraw into isolation for a time, she has chosen to keep it a secret for now, and we should respect that. I'm sure she has a good reason. (Well -- pretty sure. And completely sure she has a right to her secrecy, whether or not it's wise.) Eventually, it's almost sure to come out, but for the moment, let it rest.
Hallelujah! Can I get an amen?

On that note, can we please, pretty please, lock this thread already? It's hurting my poor widdle head.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:03 PM
A-Team

oo sorry, I didnt want to express myself like that, I just wanted to say that I didnt think Alizee wouldnt have a miscarriage becuase she did not want another baby.

So sorry . I think the best is to erase that part.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:25 PM

techno_Millenium is on a distinguished road

Ok, just to clear things, when i was talking about miscarriage i was not talking about a "wanted abortion", i was talking about a spontanious abortion that unfortunetly can happen and it's a very traumatic experience. So if this would be the truth she had all the reasons in the world to cancel the concert. But all this is just pure speculation. I just wanna know where was she on that 23rd October night.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:38 PM
A-Team

Oh ok, I that was something I didnt realized, I thought you were talking about that , however, my mistake.
But returning to the thread´s topic, I have been looking in Alizee-mexico, but no one says anything about it, and Im sure that if Alizee was in Mexico, our mexican friends would know
Old 10-24-2008, 11:45 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ok, just to clear things, when i was talking about miscarriage i was not talking about a "wanted abortion", i was talking about a spontanious abortion that unfortunetly can happen and it's a very traumatic experience. So if this would be the truth she had all the reasons in the world to cancel the concert. But all this is just pure speculation. I just wanna know where was she on that 23rd October night.
You are on notice!!!!