Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-08-2008, 10:38 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Hey edgar, the HMV superstore downtown at Yonge & Dundas is actually really good about keeping Gourmandises and MCE in-stock. That's where I got my copies. I'd check there first if you're looking for them, before going to the trouble of ordering them through another location. (Sadly, Psych and En Concert, you'll have to order.)
Do you mean the HMV near the eaton centre? I will check there this weekend, though I think I will order some items as the ones you mentioned that are not in stock.
I never thought a CD of Alizee would be in stock here!! Thanks both of you my canadian friends for telling me
BTW, how much were your gourmandises and MCE copies you bought in the superstore?
Old 12-08-2008, 11:04 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Do you mean the HMV near the eaton centre? I will check there this weekend, though I think I will order some items as the ones you mentioned that are not in stock.
Yeah, it's the one across the street from the Eaton Centre, just a few doors down from Future Shop and the Adidas store. They have an excellent Francophone section in the front corner on the third floor, and Lili's first two albums are nearly always in stock. (And the fact that it's 'nearly' is actually encouraging, in that it means that they're selling out regularly and having to restock!) I always swing by to check whenever I'm in the neighborhood, and then I shuffle Lili's albums to the front of the row so they're more visible to passerby, because I am a huge nerd that way.

The HMV that's actually in the Eaton Centre also has one lonely copy of MCE that appears to have been sitting there for months. I'm always tempted to buy it when I'm there, even though I already have one, just to give it a good home.

Quote:
BTW, how much were your gourmandises and MCE copies you bought in the superstore?
Not cheap, but not outrageously expensive either. I want to say G was about $22, and MCE was a little more expensive at around $27...about what I expected to pay for an import.