Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

What if her former boyfriend(s) was a/were wife beater(s)? (Or I guess in his/their case (a) girlfriend beater(s) )
Old 06-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Tical 808

Then we'd find and beat him
Old 06-07-2008, 06:50 PM
Ask me about France.

LeFantôme is on a distinguished road

I'm positive that Alizée's first and only real relationship was with Jérémy. She met him at 18 and married him within a year: she was too young before then to have much of a relationship. French can't even drive before 18!

The interview posted in "Videos" on this site in which she's in a bathtub is where she says that someone broke her heart once, but I'm sure it was just teen drama.
Old 06-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFantôme View Post
I'm positive that Alizée's first and only real relationship was with Jérémy. She met him at 18 and married him within a year: she was too young before then to have much of a relationship. French can't even drive before 18!

The interview posted in "Videos" on this site in which she's in a bathtub is where she says that someone broke her heart once, but I'm sure it was just teen drama.

She's had one boyfriend before Jérémy, again, my proof comes from interviews.
Old 06-07-2008, 07:11 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
She's had one boyfriend before Jérémy, again, my proof comes from interviews.
Links please.
Old 06-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Faded into Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
Links please.

Gah, you just want me to work my butt off to find all of this stuff.
Old 06-07-2008, 07:29 PM
High on Alizée

The Swede is on a distinguished road

No, but seriously, this is some heavy stuff. We need links, at any cost...
Old 06-07-2008, 07:34 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

I think she said in some interview something to the extent that she was doing tours and was busy with promotion of her first album and she and him couldn't make the time.

If you want a link here is one:

http://www.alizee-forum.com/showthre...831#post565831

Irionically in it she supposedly said that she lost her viriginity to this boy, lol.

Note: I don't know how much of this interview is actually true, so take it for what it's worth.

Last edited by Ali; 06-08-2008 at 03:25 PM..
Old 06-07-2008, 07:47 PM
Faded into Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatman View Post
I have a feeling that Alizee's ex broke up because he couldn't keep up with her new fame.

Like think about it. Poor average Joe back at home won't be able to see her that often since she is away doing shows. He can't buy her expensive gifts and take her out for nice meals.

So, he breaks up with her not because he wants to, but because he has to.

If this indeed is the truth, and i'm not saying it is, then I would have to flame the boyfriend. Of course the boyfriend probably didn't take the relationship seriously enough, because tours and commercial events should not separate a couple. If he really did show a certain affection for Alizée, he would want to be there for her, perhaps as a support, or to be a friend, unless Mylene didn't want him to tag along, then I can understand.

I would study the different mentalities of people, and the aspects of a situations, i've led myself to these conclusions:

-He was not thoroughly into Alizée as a serious girlfriend, when she didn't have time to spend with him, he could easily dump her without a care, obviously thinking he can score another girl.
-He was disheartened by Alizée's popularity, and thinking he could never amount to her, was embarrassed and backed down from her life, this is a male pride factor.
-Perhaps a more secretive factor led to the downfall of their relationship, if Alizée HAD her heart broken, she obviously did very much appreciate her relationship, if it is indeed a secretive factor, I do not expect her to tell anyone publicly about it.
-The old boyfriend might have had sort of an epiphany, random knowledge granted to him through an insight, perhaps from a random source. Perhaps he thought, "She doesn't need me anymore, she can get someone else." Or perhaps he might have thought, "She's too busy to do anything with me anymore, I should go find another girlfriend."

Aside from all this, it is just a bunch of guesses thrown back and forth, we may never know the real truth behind her secretive life, past and present. Perhaps it remains secret for the best, we all know what too much exposure can do to a celebrity...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali
Irionically in it she supposedly said that she lost her viriginity to this boy, lol.
I sure hope to god no, if she was that young, my god. That will also give me incentive to further find this old lover, if he broke her heart afterwards, he had obviously used her like a puppet or a tool, and this is just unacceptible in my terms and morals.

Last edited by TheBarrett; 06-07-2008 at 07:49 PM..
Old 06-07-2008, 07:50 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeFantôme View Post

I agree completely.