Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-28-2010, 07:00 AM
Merci Alizée

You have always been on the move seeking affectionate, satisfying and harmonious relationships. Your ultimate goal has been the realisation of an intimate union in which there could be love, self-sacrifice and mutual trust. It has often been said that 'True love is just around the corner' and - if you haven't found it as yet - you possibly soon will.
You are working extremely hard trying to improve your image in the eyes of others. You are looking for acknowledgement from your peers and those who come into your sphere of influence. You want to be liked, not for what people think of you but for what you really are.
You are a dreamer and you seek perfection in any relationship that you may establish. Some of your ideas and standards are over the top so it may be a good idea to review your perception of life and accept people for what they are - not for what you would like them to be.
You are being unduly influenced by the situation that is all around you. You do not like the feeling of loneliness and whatever it is that seems to separate you from others. You know that life can be wonderful and you are anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to live it to the full. You therefore resent any restriction or limitations that are being imposed on you and you insist on going it alone.
You wish to be left in peace... no more conflict and no more differences of opinion. In fact you just don't want to be involved in arguments of any shape or form. All you want is for 'them' to get on with it - and to leave you alone.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:05 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

i approve azhiri. although it took me a while to read it. at first i was liek TL;DR but then i read it, and it was cool.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:04 AM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

It said I was an outgoing extrovert. Very incorrect.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:22 PM
Big fan of SooYoung and IU

Lucian_RO is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Apparently it's this big psychological study by Paul Goldin, a professor at some big fancy-schmancy university. His studies explore how humans are affected by colors and how colors can correspond to different traits and emotions.. it's pretty fascinating
I find such things quite interesting sometimes, even if I'm not such a big believer. One such thing from the category of pseudo-sciences that I found to be accurate a few times was the biorhythm chart. I did two very stupid things in days when my emotional graph was in the 'critical' zone. I cut my hand punching a window out of anger, and about 2 months later I got pissed off at a group of morons who were extremely annoying and looking for trouble so I punched one of the guys pretty hard, and then got beaten by those guys (but luckily I didn't get hurt very badly).

Old 09-28-2010, 02:02 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

ummmmmm.... some of it is true... some is kinda like where the hell did you get that...

You are seeking an affectionate relationship, offering fulfilment and happiness. You are capable of powerful emotional enthusiasm. Deep down, you are a kind loving person, always helpful and willing to adapt yourself if necessary to realise the bond of affection that you desire. But you need the same consideration and understanding from others and it is this need that will sometimes hold you back... so let go, trust and you may pleasantly surprised at what happens.

At this time you 'need to be needed' and again you 'need to need'. You have had this feeling for some time now and you are looking for someone who could share a close bond in an atmosphere of shared intimacy. You have the belief that with the right person you could conquer the world.

Circumstances are holding you back, forcing you to back off and to forgo all the pleasures, fun and games for the time being. But this is only a temporary situation and before you even know it the situation could change.

You are presently experiencing excessive stress as a result of self-restraint. You act and think differently from the common herd and you want to be liked and admired for yourself and to associate with people who feel and act as you do. Because of this need to be self-reliant and to break away from mediocrity, you are finding this situation most uncomfortable and you are experiencing considerable anxiety - perhaps even more than you feel the capacity to cope with. You need to find a 'soul mate', someone whose standards are as high as your own - but where? Keep on searching... The situation is uncomfortable and you would like to break away from it, but you refuse to compromise with your opinions. You are unable to resolve the situation because you are continually postponing the making of necessary decisions. You are stubborn but this is no deterrent to a happy life, so why drop your standards. Think positively, everything will work out. It has worked out successfully for you in the past and it will again in the future.

The tensions and stresses that you have experienced of late have been the result of trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond your capabilities. You feel completely inadequate to cope with the situation and you would like nothing better to escape from it all and to be able to relax in a problem and pressure free environment where you can do your thing.

---------------------------------------------------

Old 09-28-2010, 02:22 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

The first paragraph of mine was fairly accurate then the second paragraph was like the complete opposite of me. This is just like horoscopes you read in a newspaper: they write vaguely general things that could apply to most people, so it usually sounds accurate. But even if you read something that sounds "frighteningly accurate" you have to remember that hundreds of other people are reading the same thing, so it's obviously not describing YOU personally.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:32 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

what's freakier than this is that thing were you pick a symbol in your head and it appears in the crystal ball

Edit:

http://kids.niehs.nih.gov/mindread/mindread.html

Last edited by user472884; 09-28-2010 at 06:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-28-2010, 06:37 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
what's freakier than this is that thing were you pick a symbol in your head and it appears in the crystal ball

Edit:

http://kids.niehs.nih.gov/mindread/mindread.html
All this is, is just a math formula. Still cool though.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:54 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
Black, red, blue, green, purple, orange, yellow, and gray. Thanks!
"Is it that you are working - or even playing - too hard? Because it would seem that you are experiencing a great deal of pent-up emotion at this time which could possibly take effect and lead to irrational behaviour.

You are very self-sufficient and methodical. You presume to know where you are going but need to find a person who will recognise the way you are, not be too demanding and who is, as they say in Italy, 'Simpatico'.

Being a very proud individual, you tend to hold yourself aloof pretending that you are stoical - indifferent to pain and pleasure. This is not so, for in truth you are an extremely emotional individual, one that may make a hasty decision and perhaps regret it at leisure. It is time now to break the bond of detachment and be the 'you' that you would like to be - give vent to your emotions and enjoy yourself.

You are feeling full of uncertainty and worrying over what you consider as missed opportunities. This is causing considerable stress and tension. You feel that there must be more to life than the constant pressures and anxieties - that surely life must hold far more opportunities than that which it has to date presented to you. You sincerely believe that there must be a simpler way to tap life's hidden recourses and should you be able to find that way - you could achieve your hearts desire. It's the not knowing 'how' that is affording you the constant worry. You are constantly probing and seeking - trying to ensure that at all times you are on your guard against missing any opportunity. 'Enough is enough'. You are anxious to avoid further setbacks. You are strenuously trying to make sure that you will not be overlooked and you badly need security.

There is that inherent fear that you may be prevented from attaining the better things in life - those things that you consider essential to your well-being. So you are prepared to try everything to prove to yourself that whatever you do or try will go wrong. This destructive attitude could come under the heading of 'a self fulfilling prophesy'. This belittling yourself is your method of disguising how hopeless and what a waste of time you feel that everything is. So now turn it about. As you 'think', so you are... So 'imagine' yourself successful. 'Pretend', 'act it out' and you may be pleasantly surprised at the outcome."

There ya go!

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 11-21-2010, 03:28 AM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

My Result :

"
The idea of togetherness, love, warmth, tenderness and mutual understanding fascinates you but you seem to be embarrassed by the thought of allowing this to appear openly. It would appear that you employ a cautious exploratory tactic in the pursuit of this objective, making sure that you are neither irrevocably committed nor found out.
Which ever way you turn you feel that you are being utterly thwarted. There is considerable conflict in the air but you will stick to your beliefs and not be deterred in endeavouring to attain your objectives.
It is amazing that you yourself believe that old 'adage' that you are a misunderstood person - and you feel that because of this you are being left out in the cold. It is because of this lack of believed understanding that you feel the need to conform to society in general - but this situation leaves you 'cold' knowing that you are not appreciated for your true self. Any relationship that you are developing at this time does not seem to involve any true emotional commitment, you seem to be just playing along.
You are pretending that the situation around you doesn't matter, but the effort of trying to conceal your emotions and anxieties is resulting in untold stress. The existing situation is disagreeable. You feel unwanted and lonely and you would really like to associate with someone whose ideals are as high as your own. You want to be above the standard of mediocrity and this need to be needed and that need to need has almost become an obsession. You are trying to magnify the need into a compelling urge. You would really like to tell the world how great you are but no, you are holding back because you feel that your peers may treat you with contempt. This is a great pity because you have in fact a unique quality of character, but the continual restraint that you impose on yourself makes you suppress this need for others and you pretend you don't really care. You treat those who criticise you with contempt. However, to be honest, beneath this assumption of indifference you really long for the approval and esteem of others.
It is strange that the anxiety that you are experiencing at this time is of your own making simply because of your desire to be respected by your fellow man and with those whom you work with. You are not satisfied. The normal congenial 'you' is becoming quite introverted. This is becoming increasingly more obvious because you seem to shy away from participating in everyday activities. You are refusing to allow yourself to become involved or to participate with others and it is the reluctance to communicate that is the inherent cause of your problems."

Tags
colorgenics