Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-22-2010, 06:11 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

The En Concert guitarists were pretty cool guys so I was actually interested to see if anybody knew what they were up to now. Oh well.

This thread was basically a lie to begin with so it probably should be deleted. I know I would trash it if I was a moderator.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:16 AM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
If you don't agree with this, what are you really a fan of?
This was meant to everyone who wouldn't have chosen the eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naft View Post
I'm saying that her behind isn't what makes her so special and adorable.
Sometimes I get the feeling that some people think so and they should stay on YouTube and not come here acting like they care for anything else than how she look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
This thread was basically a lie to begin with so it probably should be deleted. I know I would trash it if I was a moderator.
Indeed.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:25 AM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Sometimes I get the feeling that some people think so and they should stay on YouTube and not come here acting like they care for anything else than how she look.
Exactly, sorry if it appears as if I am one of those idiots.
Personally I hold a grudge against Youtube as a whole, while the concept of a common place to see videos most of them are just cluttered with the uploaders own comments in chat-bubbles and the comment page are filled with trolls or people trying to start an argument.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:29 AM
Euphoria

Quote:
Exactly, sorry if it appears as if I am one of those idiots.
I never got the feeling you were.
You said the best thing on this thread:
Quote:
I'd rather be looking into her eyes than at her behind, even with that outfit. Might just be me though.
<hr>
Quote:
Personally I hold a grudge against Youtube as a whole, while the concept of a common place to see videos most of them are just cluttered with the uploaders own comments in chat-bubbles and the comment page are filled with trolls or people trying to start an argument.
Yes, I try to avoid reading the comments on YouTube.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Guys, I think this was created for the sole purpose of being a simple joke. I mean, maybe he went a bit over the line when he suggested that they didn't do their job right as guitarists. But as for the photoshop jobs.. is that really that bad? It's just pointing out what's already there.

As for some people just liking her for her looks, who cares if they do? There are many many reasons to be a fan of someone. It does seem superficial, but I don't see it as a reason for them to not be here. This is an Alizée fan forum, so shouldn't all Alizée fans be welcome?

Old 10-22-2010, 04:03 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Guys, I think this was created for the sole purpose of being a simple joke...
This is an Alizée fan forum, so shouldn't all Alizée fans be welcome?
I don't see anything wrong with making some joke about her OFA*,and her impact on poor men, until it's not vulgar or trash...
I think we have to be more relax about this issue...

(*Overwhelming Female Attraction)

Old 10-22-2010, 04:43 PM
Euphoria

Quote:
Guys, I think this was created for the sole purpose of being a simple joke. I mean, maybe he went a bit over the line when he suggested that they didn't do their job right as guitarists. But as for the photoshop jobs.. is that really that bad? It's just pointing out what's already there.
Yeah I guess you're right, Aaron created it after all. I have Asperger's so I didn't understand it was a joke. Still didn't find it very funny though...

Quote:
As for some people just liking her for her looks, who cares if they do? There are many many reasons to be a fan of someone. It does seem superficial, but I don't see it as a reason for them to not be here. This is an Alizée fan forum, so shouldn't all Alizée fans be welcome?
I guess I wouldn't really call that kind of person a "fan".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
I think we have to be more relax about this issue...
Sorry, I've always been a bit over sensitive about this subject.

I'll just do what MA said and let you continue, enjoy!
Old 10-22-2010, 05:01 PM

SaintÀlizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Couldn't agree more. I just didn't want to be the first to say it. Tad bit of a sense of overreacting. I think Aaron might regret posting this now, because of all the backlash. There's not that much to get worked up over.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:28 PM

Jaimes is on a distinguished road

Yeah all in good fun I bet, if you get it you do and of you don't well you didn't miss anything special. I'm all like it's funny cause you're like ahhh there are those people out there but fans nonetheless tho not a proper fan in some peoples opinion.
Just give them time........
Old 10-22-2010, 09:01 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

....I just have to say that I don't regret posting this.

I posted it due to a lot of stress and sort of relieving my stress. A good friend that I showed Alizee to started dissing her and degrading her and saying she was only hot and all these other bad things. He then started to say that I was obsessed and all these other things and it sort of got me pissed off that people can't appreciate stars and that they are actual human beings with lives and they don't deserve to be degraded....no one does. I'm real sorry that if any of you read this that didn't want to. But I also think there is a lesson to be learned here, that people, no matter who they are, shouldn't be degraded or looked upon as objects.

And I also feel like some people tried to imply that I only like her for her looks....and I won't start anything....but I just have to say that no, I like her for the beautiful person she is, whether it be her personality, the physical side to her, or the just pure amazingness that comes along with her. Being here for 11 months straight also disproves that I don't only like her for her looks.

Edit:

Things also come out wrong when you are a hormone-raging teenager. Just like you guys went through it, well it's hard to control one's thoughts. And so I'm sorry for letting that take me over and revealing it here. It's just been a tough couple of days for me. Sorry to put my problems out on here. I won't post on this thread anymore.

Last edited by User22; 10-22-2010 at 09:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts