Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-16-2012, 07:54 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I think it has more to do with her split up, she probably doesn't want to see it. Her tattoo is so small anyway, who would see it from far away? I didn't even know she had it until it was pointed out.

Edit:

Plus she should be more worried about her stalker scruffydog777.
I resemble that!
Old 04-16-2012, 08:35 AM
Bring me the Trade Wind! =D

Uroboros is on a distinguished road

Of course you're not stupid for thinking about this, Scruffy! Alizée's safety is a concern to all of us

However there's not much we can do about it if not hope/pray for nothing to bad to happen to her or her family
Old 04-16-2012, 11:37 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Well I'm glad Scruffydog that I wasn't only one that was concerned about Alizée over that tattoo on her wrist. There are just too many whack jobs running around trying to make a name for themselves.

Another point is, there is a serial killer of woman running around about 30 kilometers 19 miles south west of her home out side of Paris. They still haven't caught this guy yet. Same M.O. as the nut the police killed two weeks ago. He rides up to women on his motorbike and shoots them in the head.

One of the reasons I made the comment of Alizée is safely back in Ajaccio last week.

Here is an article that popped up three weeks or so ago in Der Spiegel on being Jewish in France.
Yes she does have a reason for worrying about the wrong person or persons seeing her wrist tattoo.
More and More French Jews Emigrating to Israel

Quote:
Five years ago, Linda moved from Paris to Canada and then to the Israeli port city of Ashdod. Only a week ago, she, her husband and their two sons faced a hail of rockets from the Gaza Strip. Nevertheless, Linda, who doesn't want to be identified by her last name, is delighted to be living in France no longer. "It's much safer here than in France," she says. "Anti-Semitism has become unbearable there," she says. "Children are harassed on their way to school just because they're Jews." She adds that she was also the victim of such harassment in the middle of the Champs-Élysées in Paris. "I was wearing a necklace with a Star of David attached to it," she recalls. "Someone barged into me. I said to him: 'You ought to excuse yourself!' All he said was that he didn't apologize to Jews."

Last edited by ALS; 04-16-2012 at 01:07 PM..
Old 04-16-2012, 07:22 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Moron...f u

Totally kidding. But yeah I'm more worried about her having a heart attack once this new album hits double diamond
Old 04-16-2012, 08:09 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Is this a (another) ridiculous idea of mine?
In the AF forum, RMJ had started a thread about Annily being in Corsica a couple of months ago, back when the MP rumors were floating around and it wasn't sure exactly what her current marital status was, though now though still not confirmed, it doesn't look good.

Well at some point in the thread, which was after that shooting took place at a Jewish school in France, I proposed that the tatoo on Alizee's wrist which was her husband's name in Hebrew, could potentially make her a target of some nutcase. Now I think she wouldn't worry about that for her own sake, but because Annily is with her, she has to worry for her safety too. Now that she is no longer with Jeremy, there is no longer a need to have that tatoo.

Now what I originally said was that she recently started wearing a large bracelet on that wrist. Now one thing I've always liked about her is the fact that she doesn't wear much jewelry or bling. She certainly hasn't been known for wearing any big items with consistency. But now she's seen with this big bracelet practically all the time, except when she's in the dance studio.
\
So what I proposed was she started wearing this large bracelet on a regular basis for one of two reasons. One which has a lot of probability is she's pissed at Jeremy and doesn't want to see his name any more. The other and I said the probability of it was infinitelytessimally small was that she was worried about Annily's safety.

In case you didn't know about the details about the shooting in France. A man drove up to the school, on a scooter I believe. He pulled out a nine millimeter pistol. He shot a Jewish teacher and his 2 young sons who were standing on the sidewalk, waiting for a minibus. At some point his pistol jammed. He then pulled out a 45 caliber pistol, went into the school yard, cornered a beautiful little 8 year old girl and shot her in the head. He also shot another teenager.

Well it turns out this guy is the same guy who was driving around another French town, saw some French soldiers at an atm I believe, who were of what was described as North African descent, which probably means they were black and shot them. One of them was lying on the ground wounded trying to crawl away and he went over to him and kicked him over with his foot and shot him twice more.

My point was that this guy was targeting individuals for one reason or another. Him seeing a young woman with a Hebrew tatoo could make her a target. I pointed out that the odds again were infinitly small, but it could happen. Well one thing I've never liked about the AF forum is if the mainstream doesn't like what you are saying, there are going to be a whole lot of f.u's pointed in your direction. That's one thing that really, really sucks about that forum. It shows the mentatlity of several of it's members.

Well there were a whole lot of f.u's pointed in my direction and at the direction of another member who shared similar views, because that's the way that forum is, but AAm is tremendously important to me and though certainly no wheres near as much, that forum is important to me too. In the past, I would have stooped to their level, but now, I try to be more diplomatic for the sake of the forums which I feel is important for Alizee. So I tried my best to be dipomatic. I made one last post where I didn't take any shots at anyone. I said out of the great respect for Orion, I wouldn't make any more posts unless they were related to the original topic of the thread and that was of Annily being in Corsica.

Well I think it was a day or two after I posted that, that Alizee posted a picture which I believe was from her being in the Paris public transportation system. Then in case you didn't hear about it, a couple of days ago, a man got on the Paris metro. He was threatening peoples lives with a gun. He was shouting out the name of the individual who shot those people at the school and those soldiers. Turns out the gun wasn't loaded, but it looked like those infinitelytessimal small chances of something happening to Alizee or Annily, didn't look so infinitelytessimal small after all.

One thing I'd like to poiint out is the beautiful young girl this guy went up to, grabbed and shot in the head, was 8 years old. Annily is 7.

So I'd like your opinion on this. If you think I'm stupid for proposing this please say so. If you think I'm a moron for thinking this "might be" a possibility, say so. I just ask you not to stoop to the level of the members of AF and start throwing a lof of f.u's around.

http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/je-sui...1451311_23.php
What you are saying is not likely to happen but however it is not ridiculous or far fetched. Though I believe no matter what one does they will always be a potential target; it just comes down to are you unlucky and run into the wrong person at the wrong time. Whoever cursed you out for your post clearly lacks critical thinking skills!~

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Hebrew tattoo or not, it must be scary for anyone to live in those parts these days if someone is shooting people down and waving guns around on the metro.
meh shes safer than most of us here in US cities

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 04-16-2012 at 08:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-16-2012, 11:08 PM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Alizee was covering up that Hebrew tattoo back in February - maybe earlier - so I doubt it has anything to do with worries about anti-Semitism in France or Ajaccio. It's pretty obvious to me she dumped Jeremy but has to be reminded of him with the tattoo, so she does her best to cover it up.

I really don't care to hear anymore about the violence against Jews in France. It's isolated, and violence against Muslims happens in France too and around the world.
Old 04-17-2012, 01:49 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
...I really don't care to hear anymore about the violence against Jews in France. It's isolated, and violence against Muslims happens in France too and around the world.
I agree with you. People (actually, their Egos) can think of any number of reasons to discriminate against another. However, what amazes me is that so many actually think that violence, in any form, is an acceptable or appropriate way to act out this discrimination. I would tend to classify anyone who does this as momentarily (or longer) insane.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:20 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Azhiri, why do you always seem to have the perfect words in order to calm down a situation? Haha.

But yeah, Alizée has had her fair share of dangerous situations.

Remember when she lost her right arm in an accident in Paris in 2007 and got a very well-made bionic arm?
Old 04-17-2012, 08:44 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
I agree with you. People (actually, their Egos) can think of any number of reasons to discriminate against another. However, what amazes me is that so many actually think that violence, in any form, is an acceptable or appropriate way to act out this discrimination. I would tend to classify anyone who does this as momentarily (or longer) insane.
Ditto that.

People like that have to find ways to blame others to cover up their short comings in life.

Last edited by ALS; 04-17-2012 at 08:47 AM..
Old 04-17-2012, 05:51 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
The thing is, I said in my post in AF that I wouldn't make any more posts. Then this nut case showed up on the Paris metro. I was so divided. I felt so commited to what I said in AF to not say anything anymore, but then again I felt that I should warn her about what happened in the Paris metro and I realized we now have members in this forum who were so much a part of that pack mentality of AF that they really didn't care about her. All they cared about is how they looked.. I was so torn thinking what I was thinking was so unlikely, but I would have felt so compeltely demoralized if my worst fears came through.
I know this isn't directed to me in person but do you really think people over at AF would care less about her just because they don't agree with you? No offence but really?

As Brian and some others here already said - it's dangerous out there and you can become a target for anything. She could be a target because she's a woman and she's pretty. Or she just could get a target because she's just standing in the way of a nutter with a gun who's not even aiming for her. But this could happen to anyone. I mean look what happens all over this world. Look what happened in Oslo last year where one man killed 77 people. I don't think Alizée is less safe than anyone else.

Only a couple of people would even recognise what this tattoo means, I mean it's in hebrew, not everyone knows this language. And it's not like she would have tattooed something offensive or insulting on her arm.

For example one of my friends has a tattoo in Arabic letters which means "sister" (she got this tattoo and her sis got the same) and she never has been any target...

I'd say the theory that she's hiding her tattoo because she split up with Jeremy could be true. We don't know how they split up, perhaps she kinds of want to get rid of her tattoo. Or she simply likes this totally ugly bracelet (I'm sorry I just don't like this thing).

I see why you are worried but I simply don't think that this tattoo has anything to do with her safety.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 04-17-2012 at 05:52 PM.. Reason: EDIT