Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

They are nice photos. Personally, I like photos that accentuate the characteristics that make Alizée look uniquely “Alizéeish”. These photos look almost unrecognizable to me, and could be of almost any attractive woman at first glance. But I think Alizée has a lot of fun experimenting with different looks like this, and these photos may help to broaden her appeal.

As far as the tattoo on her back; I think Tinkerbell would not reinforce the look she’s going for here. I could see why they might want to make it less visible.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:13 PM

Sitting by the bay is on a distinguished road

I must say I too found myself doing the simultaneous closed fist rubbing of my eyes. And I too was thrown off by the lack of "Tink Ink" (do ya like that? Tink Ink....get it?)

But know doubt that is her, Lord all mighty it is her. And I as I said on Twitter, fist bump to Jeremy. Keep her happy Bro!
Old 03-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Alizée imitating Madonna's daughter...

I love how deeply intwined and complicated the Alizéeniverse is (though I'm sure Doc has figured at least half it out already)

First the Zorro thing... now this.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:25 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

she looks like a used and abused drug addict if it is her...

---------------------------------------------------

Old 03-05-2010, 06:31 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaz View Post
she looks like a used and abused drug addict if it is her...
No, it's her sorceress-in-the-throes-of-passion look.

I think the character Dolphin in my book gave her ideas.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 03-05-2010, 07:18 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Cool Visual electro-pop?

Well, if you can rework one's voice sound with electro-pop, what's so weird about reworking one's body look with Photoshop? We got two Alizée's on the cover of <i>Psychédélices</i>, and we could have been given Siamese twins at that.

Alizée may no longer have the money to finance herself as the lead of the wonderful group dancing which I so much have enjoyed, but wait... How about using some CGI to let the Corsican girl dance with multiple versions of <i>herself</i>? Hollywood has known how to do this for <i>decades</i> (see video immediately below) and now high-tech makes it ever-so-inexpensive!

<center><object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IFabjc6mFk4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1&showinfo= 0&start=198"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IFabjc6mFk4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1&showinfo= 0&start=198" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object></center>

This stuff could even branch out into a TV series about sisters separated at birth. Picture it - identical twin baby girls born in Ajaccio a quarter century ago. But tragically, one of them is stolen by pirates. No, not Captain Hook (but good guess!) The thieves are in fact Internet media file pirates who wanted to take both the girls, but were interrupted in the act and fled with just one. She grows up streetwise in Paris, where, through her pluck she escapes her captors and becomes a famous fashion model, film star and jet-setter. Meanwhile, the sister back on the island is raised in traditional Corsican society, but one day wins a cooking contest and is hired to apprentice at the finest restaurant in all Paris. In time, she wins acclaim as a leading <i>Cordon Bleu</i> chef while still retaining her rustic, provincial, and somewhat naive character. One day they dramatically bump into one another on the Metro, which gives the Corsican girl the chance to explain to the Parisian girl that they are long-lost identical twin sisters. (Curiously, they have a mystical bond which so unites them that when one is injured, the other feels the pain as well.) The weekly series follows the wacky misadventures which ensue when Country meets City! (Oh yeah - they can both sing and dance really, really well, by which means they bridge the cultural chasm between them.)

Oh no!!! I think Archimbaud just relieved himself on both my Twain and Dumas novels! Bad dog! Bad, bad, bad dog! Why can't you be more like Topaze????

<center><object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qQTqKcojrVY&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1&showinfo= 0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qQTqKcojrVY&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1&showinfo= 0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object></center>

Last edited by FanDeAliFee; 03-15-2010 at 05:13 AM.. Reason: add Fred A video
Old 03-05-2010, 08:23 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Re the B&W pic above: LOL it's obvious that a lot of you guys are les garcons adolescents. With mammary fixations, too.

LoL - Well played good sir, well played! (I laughed out loud at work, my co-worker looked over at me, and I said "Alizée Forums", he just rolled his eyes and went back to reading his book...

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 03-05-2010, 08:51 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Love the first new (tweeted) pic, but would have never recognized her in the second one.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:18 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Default Wow!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDevil2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Hot momma....these pics are very nice...and she said she was trying to desexualize pop??? Well good luck with that Lilly. Definitely a different look(which looks totes aus), but yah Gour and MCE had to go away eventually...this seems just like a darker Psych to me....and i like it
Old 03-06-2010, 12:40 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

These new pictures... my mind.. was blasted. My mind wasn't blown, it was blasted.

Holy frick! Move over lolita!